Male HQ

Bad Breath And Snoring

Guest Guest

I was prompted by a topic “Snooze” to write:

Bad breath and snoring (two different things) seem to be quite common in Singapore men.

My former had incurable bad breath related to his digestive system.

I went on two separate holiday trips with two straight guys. Both snored heavily.

At our local saunas, your chance of finding someone with bad breath (you will know when you try kissing) is 50/50.

On rare occasions that I spent overnight at our local saunas, my partners snored even when taking cat’s nap.

So how prevalent are bad breath and snoring? Are you affected by it? Your views/experiences please.

Hmmm.... that sounds like stereotyping to me!

Singapore men = bad breath and snores.

Probably is the water in Singapore that causes these 2 symptoms. :-)

It all boils down to how much you like the person. I remember a line in the HK movie, "He is a Woman, She is a Man", which Leslie said to Carina to the effect that he loves her despite her bad breath.

P.S. In saunas, there is a propopensity for bad breath because unless you have a very 'healthy' body system, all the sauna and steaming will make your mouth and system very dry, prroducing the odour.

我有煙但係邊個有火。。。

Bad breath and body odour is the top most turn off factors in the saunas.

From my experience bb is so common it baffles me why plus are so careless.

Knowing that you are going to sauna to have sex, many do not know the basic of personal hygiene.

They do not take a shower at the sauna and those who do many do not clean up their butts.

Worst is many eat all sort of funny meals before coming like garlic and others which gives a bad smell. To make it up some smoke too! Just imagine the combination of garlic, pork and tobacco smell!

Many times I had to make an excuse to leave the room even the guy is totally serving me sucking the hell out of me. The smell from their mouth totally killed off any sexual desire.

BB cannot be got rid of just by rinsing with oral B, it had to start from good daily oral practice of brushing and flossing.

I always brushed my teeth and cleaned up my inside before going to sauna if I am starting from home. You will never know what you get at the sauna.

What if a handsome hunk wants to top you or a cutie want to be a bottom?

Play safe and kiasu than sorry.

Guest SomeGuy

Hi, but i've heard that you should not brush your teeth before having oral sex as you might cause some of your gums to bleed if you are not careful and that could lead to higher chances of getting any disease.

Not too sure about Mouthwash.... :huh:

• Guest locked this topic