Male HQ

Home Massage

now i know why u always crop off the face! because that is not your pic! i have seen all those pics in planetromeo.

wat's planetromeo??i am doing genuine.business.

long weekend holiday promotion.

one hr massage $40!!

hurry!!

sms to 83137214 for full pic link.

Edited by jayjoe

Guest ric.guy

i strongly urge all bw readers do not believe in a single word this idiotic fxxker jayjoe says. he would asked u to wait down the fcking hdb void deck, and when the time comes, he would give u the wrong unit number. or just left u stranded in the woods.

Guest Guest

after so many threads, you still here creating troubles. guys don't sms him or call him. he wont reply or pick up and we won't know what he will do with our numbers.

Guest sushibomb

hahaha i am sure he will be hiding somewhere nearby watch who is the sucker that fallen into his bait and i am sure there will be...

junk goes to junk

Guest Ric. Guy

Oh dear. Please don't ever bother to SMS , call tis stupid poker piece of shit guy. It shows , jayjoe is a liar , comes frm a family of rapists n thieves. Sad indeed!

Guest green

Oh dear. Please don't ever bother to SMS , call tis stupid poker piece of shit guy. It shows , jayjoe is a liar , comes frm a family of rapists n thieves. Sad indeed!

yup no reply. no ans. watz goin on?