Male HQ

Eyeing My Friend Or His Branded Paper Bag And Its Content?

Guest angry_friend

Guest angry_friend

my straight friend just complained tome over msn that when he was in the washroom at centrepoint recently, he encountered a cruisy uncle trying on him.

he said that after he peed, he was washing his hands and one malay man in his 40s entered the washroom. that man was already unbuckling his belt as he walked in.

as my friend was tired and wanted to wash his face too, he noticed the uncle stood beside him, using the basin next to him and cleaning his private parts. my friend didnt look at that man but as the proximity was there, he could sense the movements and figured the reason for the actions.

things appeared a little weird for him as the uncle went back to where the urinals/stalls were located and came back to the basin, this time, to wash his hands at 1 basin away from my friend.

and the strangest thing was that the malay man went back to the urinal/stall area again and he walked to the hand-dryer to activate it.

by the way, my straight friend is pretty a good-looking chap and he doesnt detest gays like me but he was offended when the uncle, who was obviously done with his toilet usage, kept looking at my friend who was also drying his hands with another hand-dryer. my friend said he saw the uncle staring at him through the mirror reflection and that uncle smiled at him in a cheeky manner.

my friend then asked him why was he drying his hands for so long and his reply was hilarious as he claimed that his office was so cold and he needed to warm his hands.

but when my friend was done and about to leave, he was shocked to see that uncle meddling with his newly bought belt as he placed the paper bag at the ledge of the basin at one corner.

my friend asked the uncle why did he touch his stuff and the uncle replied him as he wasnt aware that the belt belonged to my friend and he was just about to ask my friend if he was the owner.

to make things worse, that uncle tried to praise my friend for having a good taste at getting such a nice looking branded belt and also, he teased my friend for being so handsome.

the uncle remained in the toilet even after my friend took his paper bag from him and walked out of the place.

so, was the uncle after the unattended branded paper bag and its possible content or was he trying his luck on my friend?

Guest retire

Aiyah, what does it matter either way?

Your friend is not interested in him and nothing is lost,move on already.

lately no story mah. trying hard to tell tales to BW retirement members mah.anyway are there many retirement members in here? how they kill time ?

that shopping center you mentioned is a highly fortified security guard all over the toilets checking for gays fortress.

please don't misled unknowing gays to go there for daring gay activities . The security guards absolutely hate gays hanging ariund the toilet.

I know because i saw with my own eyes , don

t bait people especially young gays.

Guest bitcf exterminator

Is this an issue at all? ** yawn**

the fact that you bothered to punch your keyboard and enter a reply says tonnes about your excitement why bother to reply if it is so boring to you .

your action above betrays your true intentions anyway . if it is so yawny why bother,

yawn in your face.

• Guest locked this topic