Ah Siong - A Mature Masseur @ Chinatown

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest good to know

No Pain No Gain

--------------

As most people know I am a serious person. Due to a chronic backache problem, I happen to see this thread. And I must say that I dont like Tui na type of massage because I cannot stand hard pressing.... However, karmic force has caused me to call this masseur to try him who has worked elsewhere before . I must say that I called the whole day yesterday and the phone was unanswered, assuming that Ah Siong must be fully occupied. When I called at night yesterday, I managed to book him today.

I am not going to comment on his house or environment because it is his SKILL which overwhelms me. It's a fairly painful experience which I try to tolerate but at the end I know that he has unlocked the stiffness on my neck and spine. Ah Siong is good for those with neck or spinal problem and who also dont exercise a lot like me - so all the muscles are stiffened.

Despite the tolerable pain (actually I was groaning at times), I am still very satisfied by his skills. I dont know how to comment his skill technically, but I just know that I know that it's so therapeutic to my spine and neck. Yes, I will visit him in future for the sake of my back.

老姜確實辣

Reflection

Good to hear a positive comment here. Hope the therapautic massage has improved your back and neck ache which most of the city folks have these days. I should try myself when I have the chance for my aching back ... Thanks.

• 1 month later...

I've managed to book a session with ah siong.I had an excruciating lower back pain and was not able to sleep well.He was able to identify my problematic area and work on them very effectively.I found his approach truly holistic and amazing...after of his magic touch,i was able to sleep better...would wholeheartedly recommend ah siong to anyone is looking for a good massage therapist.

• 1 month later...

Hi,Just had a massage session with him...he was sharing this......effective from 1st Nov 2010 his massage rate will be increase to $48 per hr...just to let you guys know....

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest Is he still working

Called since yesterday and line is always engaged. Can anyone update if he is still practicing?

No Pain No Gain

--------------

As most people know I am a serious person. Due to a chronic backache problem, I happen to see this thread. And I must say that I dont like Tui na type

老姜確實辣

Reflection

[

He should be about 1.75m tall and weighs about 90kg. He look a bit like Tan Kim Cheong at Lucky Chinatown and built like Paul Lim of Bedok.

face like Tan kim cheong. bulit like paul lim . skill like hann. dress like patrick (bayshore)

Ah Siong is now operating out of a massage training school at Lorong 19 Geylang and his charges are now $50 per hour.

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

Guest Ah Siong

Ah Siong is now operating out of a massage training school at Lorong 19 Geylang and his charges are now $50 per hour.

Did he change his contact nos? What the name of the shop?

Ah Siong is back in operation. There are buses to geylang Lor 19, but I would advise you to check goggle map. U can park in the building. Is a present place to be massage but not spa environment setup. It more like chinese tuina ambient.

His massage is as good as ever among the mature masseur. Let him know if u have sore muscle, he will put in more effort on those spots.

Guest sharing

Hi.Please note Ah Siong only provides Therapeutic Healing Massage Service.Address:Lorong 19,76 Geylang Road #05-01.Operating Hours:11am to 7pm.Queries not related to Therapeutic Healing will not be entertained.Thank you.

• 3 months later...

This afternoon I went for a massage by Ah Siong. He is a good looking Uncle. He attracted to me. I enjoy the way he massage but perhaps he use so much strength, I felt a little pain at times. He got a very nice strong hand. I enjoy his touch. At the end of massage, I managed to hugs him for a few second but I feel sad at the same time as he is straight, he don't do any extra.....I like him & I will go back & let him massage me again.

Hi guy,

I had try Ah Siong massage yesterday afternoon but not at his home. He rent a place at Geylang, one of the shop houses near the Aljunied MRT. The moment I see him, I find him so good looking & so attractive. I like the way he massage me although it's a little pain. He got a very strong hand. After the massage, I managed to hug him for a few seconds but I just wondering or pity that he is not one of Us! I wish he can provide extra service to earn extra income. Unfortunately he is a Straight! I would like to go back to him for another session of massage next months!

Guest Guest

Hi guy,

I had try Ah Siong massage yesterday afternoon but not at his home. He rent a place at Geylang, one of the shop houses near the Aljunied MRT. The moment I see him, I find him so good looking & so attractive. I like the way he massage me although it's a little pain. He got a very strong hand. After the massage, I managed to hug him for a few seconds but I just wondering or pity that he is not one of Us! I wish he can provide extra service to earn extra income. Unfortunately he is a Straight! I would like to go back to him for another session of massage next months!

Difficult to imagine Ah Siong's "charm and attractiveness" leh. Any Mediacorp or HK actors or ministers (MPs) that best "describe" him?

You must be very eager to kiss Ah Siong at that time?

Well, if he allow me to kiss him, I will & I'll do anything for him if he does'nt mind me to touch him.. I just want to feel him, his body , his nice C over there. I can even suck for him if he want to but unfortunately he is not gay. I feel sad! :(

Guest Take note

Please do not create MISLEADING IMAGE for Ah Siong!!!He is only provide Therapeutic Massage Therapy. STRICTLY NO EXTRA SERVICE GIVEN!!!Please do RESPECT yourself and Ah Siong Well Being. Thank You.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Principle

Well, if he allow me to kiss him, I will & I'll do anything for him if he does'nt mind me to touch him.. I just want to feel him, his body , his nice C over there. I can even suck for him if he want to but unfortunately he is not gay. I feel sad! :(

He is another straight masseur. U can fantasize but strictly in ur imagination. If u need action, go sauna or another home based masseur that do that.

• 5 months later...

Ah Shiong operates in a TCM establishment in Tampines central. He is good in his newly acquired TCM tai chi techniques in delivering effective massage treatment. He is super straight and so is his new work place. So please accord due respect when you patronise the place.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

ok... i went to ah siong last week and this week. let me share my experience,,,,

called him up in the mornng at 11am, wanna book a session for 12 noon. Prefer masseur fresh, and not tired. Confirm time to be 12.30, and get him to sms me the address. Banda St, Chinatown.

Arrived there couple minutes earlier, he was smokng outside his shop. went into the shop and chat with him. He wore T shirt and long pants. He provided a cup of warm water. Then he drew the curtains, and i stripped to my briefs and lie on the massage bed.

He asked a few questions, and I told him I slipped and had shoulder aches the whole week. He started with the neck, and felt the tightness from neck now. He explained the tightness, and is doing his acquired skills of stretching the 12 meridian tendons. When he was doing the unknotting the shoulder blades, he made sure I can take the pain by asking whether the strength is ok. main concentration was the sides of the spinal cord. He spent a fair bit of time on the back, while explaining the techniques used, and it was painful at times.

When the back was finished, he moved on to the hands, and then legs. I don't think he purposely avoid the groin area, but he was no where around that, and I was not looking for that. He did a good job on stretching the legs.

When turn to the front, he massaged and tried to "read" my aura. Then he turned me on my sides and stretched further.Sat up and abit more stretching and then finished.

The session was over and timing was 60 minutes. We talked a bit more, and he explained the importance of stretching and where he learnt the skills from.

It was a bit painful on the next 36 hours or so, and then after, it felt so much lighter.

I went back for another session few days later and he repeated the whole process. Would have prefer a long time in between but need to fly.

A very good decent clean no hanky panky value for money ($50) hour massage and will definitely return in near future.

• 4 weeks later...

I went to get a massage from Ah Siong today. Ruggedly good looking, good physique, deep, sexy voice. Strong hands.

But damn! The guy is straight. No hanky panky. In any case, he pratices at a TCM place in a shophouse on Upper Boon Keng, and the massage table is not in a private room. Hence hanky panky is not even possible.

In any case, the guy is straight. Oh, how I wish he was not! The guy's looks, kindness, voice, eyes --- melted my heart so badly I wanted to kiss him, but alas.

As for the massage, the guy is good. The man is good. He is a healer, can feel the blockages in the meridians inside your body, and knows what to do. As a masseur, he is one great guy! $60 / hour.

If you are looking for a massage, a good professional massage to cure/heal your body, this guy is great.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Dear All,

I am writing on behalf of Ah Shiong.

Ah Shiong is no longer doing massage at home. He now has a shop at Blk 5 Banda Street. He can be contacted at the same mobile number 8383 7311.

Jimmy

on behalf of Ah Shiong (previously MacPherson)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Just finished my massage by Ah Siong. I must say that it is pretty good overall.

Before the massage, he will ask you if you got any particular area that you are concern with. In my case, he use more tuina style, which i like, to give a good 60 mins massage, giving the problematic area a little more time. Not sure if he do oil massage.

I feel more relax after the massage with no tightness on the body. He even give good advice if he feel that you got some issue with your body.

Skill : 7.5/10

Charges : 60 mins $60 / 90mins $90.

Address : Circuit Road

Room : massage at living hall, a bit cramp

Messeur : Tall & Handsome (if u like mature man)(better looking than Paul)

Edited by GloryHole

Just finished my massage by Ah Siong. I must say that it is pretty good overall.

Before the massage, he will ask you if you got any particular area that you are concern with. In my case, he use more tuina style, which i like, to give a good 60 mins massage, giving the problematic area a little more time. Not sure if he do oil massage.

I feel more relax after the massage with no tightness on the body. He even give good advice if he feel that you got some issue with your body.

Skill : 7.5/10

Charges : 60 mins $60 / 90mins $90.

Address : Circuit Road

Room : massage at living hall, a bit cramp

Messeur : Tall & Handsome (if u like mature man)(better looking than Paul)

Is Ah Siong back into massage?? I called him last month and he say he does not do massage anymore...