Male HQ

My Fbs And Me

Guest 3FBs

My favorite sex is to be pumped from behind and the top's hands under me squeezing or radioing my nipples. Never fail to make me autocum like a woman.

But I feel nothing much when I play with my own nipples. However if a guy knows how to radio my nipples and squeeze my pecs, I turn into putty in his hands.

But after years of being played and fxxked, I discovered that my body started to be feminized. My hairs on my legs all stopped growing and I became smooth everywhere. My skin turned softer and very smooth. Worse is my pecs turned into manboobs like bitch tits. My butts became rounder and bigger. I wanted to try dieting and slim down but my fbs all told me that I am more fun to fxxk.

But I was embarrassed once when a str8 friend suddenly squeezed my boobs for no reason. I told my fb and he said I was wearing a very thin and tight t-shirt and my manboobs are sticking out. When he pumped me in front of the sink with me grabbing hold of the sink for support because he was very rough, we looked into the mirror and he said I have very nice boobs that are as perky as a virgin girl's that's soft and yet bouncy. Reminded him of his wife when they just got married. But after she had 2 kids, her boobs started to get bigger, heavier and began to sag and soften like rotting over-ripe papaya.

Also he liked to smack my water jelly butts and hear the loud of him banging me loudly. Long ago when he smacked his wife, she threatened to divorce him :lol: She is like a dead fish in bed but I can be played like a woman. Ever since he fxxked me, I have developed a voluptuous body.

But I am totally not sissy. Sad to say in my 40s, I started to develop an insatiable appetite for sex like a woman too. Now I have 3 fbs and I honestly told each one that I am seeing the other 2. 2 are married and one is gay. Actually I used to have 5 but 2 of them got jealous and broke off.

Of course I know they only want me for my body. Because of my high sex drive, I needed them too. Well, I had sex with many men and they are the good ones that I put in lots of effort in bed to keep. They all said that sex with me was most satisfying that they can feel their stress and tiredness being relieved after the release. Also they too put in the effort to know my body well.

But we never have orgy :lol: Mainly because they hate to know that the others existed. The worse part is that when I already had sex with one and the another one calls, I had to warn the next one that I just had sex and well, they know how I looked messed up bodily. If he is too horny to wait then I'll try to erase the marks of previous sex. But as any bottom or top knows, the anus takes some time to contract after being vigorously penetrated. Also some red love marks are bound to be still there especially my nipples. There are all kinds of bite marks, pinch marks and squeeze marks.

All of them has very good jobs that are very stressful. Being in high positions, they don't get to be bossed around but the decision making pressures that they faced make them all so highly stressed that when they need relieve, they simply must have me immediately regardless of my previous sex.

You have heard of Japanese salarymen punching bags and throwing crockery to relieve stress or other violent things to let off steam. Well, I am the sexual version and instead of using hands to punch, they are using their cocks to pump violently into my body. Instead of throwing crockery, they bite, pinch and squeezed my very ample manboobs. The end result is that I looked almost like I had being raped and beaten up :lol: Of course all those red marks are only mildy painful but highly pleasurable :lol: .

But they are not into kinky s&m things. Just that they are highly charged up and I provided both sexual and physical reliefs. Previously they needed women, rough sports and massages for complete relief. Given their busy schedules, they could not spare the time for all 3 and especially after sex with their wives, they felt even more stressed because they needed to be tender and careful in bed.

I was like a desert oasis to them. They rushed at me as soon as the door is closed like rough rugby and pined me down. They tore off my clothes like savages finding a mate. They hugged me tight and mutually massaged our bodies together in tight embrace. They pumped into me violently like seeking to bury their maleness deep into a female body through sexual instincts of primitive, prehistoric sex when human had sex like wild animals still do now. Their hands seek out my manboobs that they are so familiar playing with to stimulate the females. They worked out a sweat to burn calories. They get the adrenalin rush of heavy workouts. They pinch, squeeze and smack as they needed to express pleasures with physical expressions of male forcefulness.

There is nothing to hold them back. When they climax, it was with such wild abandon that they simply collapse from sheer blissfulness of floating on pleasures and feeling light.

After that it is time to lend a listening ear to their great ideas or let them explore apologetically my well used body because it had remarkably taken all that violent abuse and still strong as an ox yet looking as sexy as a bitch in heat. First is inspecting my swollen anus that they said must be hurting so good that I was gasping in pleasures and then flicking my flaccid penis to feel the juices that they had violently made me eject through stimulating me like a female using their male organs like they do with their wives. But the big difference is that they can feel their male energy being able to ACTIVATE sexual pleasures in the mate as though his insertive male organ is an electrical pleasure plug inserted into the "purpose-made to match" receptive "female purpose" body part of his mate to power up the sexual pleasure motor hidden within.

• Guest locked this topic