Male HQ

Strategic Approach

If I met a guy I think I wanna spend time with but apparently he is either straight or reluctant to show his interest in the public and I don't know if he is ok with man to man fun, what do I do to talk him into having fun together? Anybody has got some experience to share? Thanks.

Guest Tempting

I once sat beside my colleauge in a meeting room. While I liked him, I didn't plan this. We were sitting on different chair with arm rest. Both our butts were jutting out of the chair and touching. When I realise this, I just kept my position. And he also kept it untiil I felt that it was long enough, I better move away. I don't know whether he is or not. He's married.

In my previous job, I also encountered something like that. We gathered around a monitor for a discussion. While I was concentrating on it, I realise that my colleague was pressing his body against mind behind me. I'm quite sure it's deliberate. All the while, I didn't ask him but I'm quite sure he is. If only there was an opportunity, I would have, but I left the company. He's married also.

Guest Guest

If I met a guy I think I wanna spend time with but apparently he is either straight or reluctant to show his interest in the public and I don't know if he is ok with man to man fun, what do I do to talk him into having fun together? Anybody has got some experience to share? Thanks.

few possibilities:

1. he is confused or closeted

2. your signal not strong enough

3. he prefers to maintain the current state of relationship with you

suggest you give him more time..

I once sat beside my colleauge in a meeting room. While I liked him, I didn't plan this. We were sitting on different chair with arm rest. Both our butts were jutting out of the chair and touching. When I realise this, I just kept my position. And he also kept it untiil I felt that it was long enough, I better move away. I don't know whether he is or not. He's married.

In my previous job, I also encountered something like that. We gathered around a monitor for a discussion. While I was concentrating on it, I realise that my colleague was pressing his body against mind behind me. I'm quite sure it's deliberate. All the while, I didn't ask him but I'm quite sure he is. If only there was an opportunity, I would have, but I left the company. He's married also.

I am not too sure about if what you have experienced is a signal or something. I know it's stupid to say but sometimes the kind of body contacts which you have elaborated are perhaps a 'brotherly' thing. I did it to many of my friends because I've got nothing to hide from them. I am a total straight to them and whenever I am hanging out with friends I will have not a single thought of this gay thing. I don't know why the 'gay' in me just disappeared whenever I am with friends.

Having said that I think, but I am too sure that I have certainly had encountered experience similar to yours whereby my thigh is in contact with the thigh of a guy sitting right beside me in the public and I know nothing about this guy. That strange feeling of he might be signaling something didn't last long. I had to move my thigh away or he will be suspicious of something fishy. I have never let such 'signaling' to drag long enough to tell people about how naughty I am for many reasons. But most importantly, I want to keep the feelings I have towards men to only myself and I am a married man.

Good luck.

few possibilities:

1. he is confused or closeted

2. your signal not strong enough

3. he prefers to maintain the current state of relationship with you

suggest you give him more time..

But I will never see him again. I met him once and we had a light conversation. It started off with both of us telling where we are from, the kind of work we do, and ended up talking about girls. He works for the client of the company I am working for and it is way to risky for me to signal him anything. I will have my life ruined if he is not. Not a chance. Had a hard time shaking him off my head. Not that I want to have sex with him though, strangely. All I want is to 'own' him. I have no idea how to describe that feeling of mine. He is the third to have given me such a feeling. He is not good looking, not at all but I am extremely attracted to those who share my characters and he is one of the three. What's gone is gone.

i have some problems breaking the ice to the guy i like & that i wanna get into a r/s with him, if i honestly tell him he may get a shock n not ready for it & if i dun tell him i'm afraid i'd miss the chance, any advice on how i should go about doing it?

I really wish to hear from fellow BWers the experience that they have encountered so both of us could learn. good luck to you too my friend.

• Guest locked this topic