Male HQ

The Us Navy Is In Town!

Guest Guest

Chinatown and Orchard Road was crawling with hunky US navy shipmen today.

I am sure some of you horny two-timing sluts (joking lah) got into some hot action with these American hotdogs. Share the stories bitch! :P

Guest anonymous

I am sure some of you horny two-timing sluts (joking lah) got into some hot action with these American hotdogs. Share the stories bitch! :P

The truth is most young, good looking caucasian males are just not interested in Asians, no matter how good looking. Asian men in western media has been so stereotyped as asexual, skinny, fu-manchu types so most (even many of the local asians, aka ABCs) are not interested in them. Just go around Bangkok, or Bali, most the the hunky angmo are hanging out with themselves while usually the Ah Peks, fatties, uglies hang out with the Asian boys, and sometimes very hunky ones. Thats the truth.

Guest different version

I am sure some of you horny two-timing sluts (joking lah) got into some hot action with these American hotdogs.  Share the stories bitch!  :P

The truth is most young, good looking caucasian males are just not interested in Asians, no matter how good looking. Asian men in western media has been so stereotyped as asexual, skinny, fu-manchu types so most (even many of the local asians, aka ABCs) are not interested in them. Just go around Bangkok, or Bali, most the the hunky angmo are hanging out with themselves while usually the Ah Peks, fatties, uglies hang out with the Asian boys, and sometimes very hunky ones. Thats the truth.

from what i know, OLD Angmo prefers the skinny dark type, that is why they flock to Thailand :(

Just tell me how to get to the Captain's cabin; as for the rest of the young hunks, oh i am NOT interested. :yuk:

The truth is most young, good looking caucasian males are just not interested in Asians, no matter how good looking. Asian men in western media has been so stereotyped as asexual, skinny, fu-manchu types so most (even many of the local asians, aka ABCs) are not interested in them.

Say that to the two US sailors I enjoyed over the weekend. It was hot... they were so hungry for cock that I had to fxxk them over and over again. One was in his early 30s... officer some more! :)

Say that to the two US sailors I enjoyed over the weekend. It was hot... they were so hungry for cock that I had to fxxk them over and over again. One was in his early 30s... officer some more! :)

TopChinese, how did you hook up with the 2 US sailors? Where did the sex take place? Was it a 3some?

i also had an encounter last night. met the hunk in yahoo chat (singapore room). it was an express sex though as he was sharing a room with another navy (who is not gay) and that other guy was in the gym working out. being so afraid of being discovered as a gay, we just did a quick gang bang. he fxxked me real quick that it was finished in 10 mins. he was brazilian waxed!!! it looked cool and he was really huge. 6 inches and medium thickness. just my type.

they're staying in one of the hotels in orchard and they're at 19th floor. so shiok!

sori hor....not into ang mo.

Then don't waste time posting... The topic is aking people to share their experiences they had..... (especially over this period with US Navy guys)...

This is not a poll on who's into Ang Mo and who's not!!!! :swear:

• Guest locked this topic