Male HQ

Sms During Session

Guest guest

Guest guest

met a guy lately. we have sex and during the screwing session he was busy texting sms . could it be his hole is loose or my dick small or is it a trend to sms durong sex?

Guest Erotictales

Are you absolutely sure he was texting?

A while ago, there was a recording on Xtube of a very straight man giving a BJ. And you can tell he was doing it for cash. The whole thing was videoed down, with face. The blower actually asked, "Eh, you taking my picture is it?" And the culprit went like. "No lah. Texting my friend."

A while ago, there was a recording on Xtube of a very straight man giving a BJ. And you can tell he was doing it for cash. The whole thing was videoed down, with face. The blower actually asked, "Eh, you taking my picture is it?" And the culprit went like. "No lah. Texting my friend."

Sounds exciting... care to share the link to the video? Thanks!

Guest Guest

stuff his arse w his hp.

i have a fren who will spend most of her time sms/looking at her hp when we go out for lunch.

i will tell her off is it so impt she prefers to stare at the phone? if so, why bother eat w us.

Guest Erotictales

LOL. I so expected people to ask for the link.

FYI, it was on Xtube around three years back. It was removed within days because lots of angry people threw lots of comments about how unethical the videoer was.

Let me guess, the poster was having a nick of asianhedonist or something rite?

Guest Guest

Damned it, the guy in Bangkok was saying he waiting for call for his taxi while he was holding the phone while fxxking me. And then later his friends looked at me in the funny ways and lining up to gangbang me. I thought all were fantastic tops who automatically knew where to find my weak spots. But then now that I thought about it, everyone did me in the same way. Must be the video.

Guest ahha

Damned it, the guy in Bangkok was saying he waiting for call for his taxi while he was holding the phone while fxxking me. And then later his friends looked at me in the funny ways and lining up to gangbang me. I thought all were fantastic tops who automatically knew where to find my weak spots. But then now that I thought about it, everyone did me in the same way. Must be the video.

We should be by now able to purchase your DVD titled "Ong-Butt" for merely $200 bahts at the night market. Hope to see your fantastic performance.

• Guest locked this topic