Male HQ

Any Gay Hairdressers? Or Hairstylists?

Hi,

I just spoke to a friend about barbers who are gay. Just wonder if any of the readers here have encounters with such group of ppl? Wonder if any of the readers here is a hairdresser, hairstylist or barber?

Do you know of any barbers, hairdressers or hairstylist who are keen in guys?

Cheers

Guest cautious

Hi,

I just spoke to a friend about barbers who are gay. Just wonder if any of the readers here have encounters with such group of ppl? Wonder if any of the readers here is a hairdresser, hairstylist or barber?

Cheers

Is this a trick question?

Guest Guest

Hi,

Cheers

AUNTIE GAN

Hi,

Cheers

Ya keen on knowing gay barber too. especially those traditional barber shop uncles who are gay, haha stocky and manly type :P If anyone knew, don mind do share with me.

Guest Miu Miu

Kim Robinson, Aussie born Hongkong-based hairdresser and owner of the Kim Robinson chain of hair salons, which sponsors Jeanette Aw and Dai Yang tian...$2'580.

David Gan, Malaysia-born hairdressing diva, fairy godmother to top celebs and owner of Passion Hair Salon, which sponsors Fann Wong, WXYZ Tay, Christopher Lee, Tay Peng Hui, Kim Ng..$309 to $339.

Andy Lee, Malaysia-born tress man, pal to top local hosts and celebs, owner of Monsoon Group of salons, which include the Storm and Twister brands..$289.

Shunji Matsuo, Japan-born hair maestro, founder of Shunji Matsuo Hair Studio and I*CON by Shunji Matsuo..$70 to $80.

• Guest locked this topic