Male HQ

Best View From Window Seat On Sq

skl

Guest Phil

Anyone know which side of window seat (Left or right) have better view on the SQ flights to Europe?

Difficult to determine: you can land westwards or eastwards, the airport can be north or south of the city, you can make a direct approach or a downwind leg before...

For Paris, if you want to see the city and your airport is CDG, you generally land (and take off) westwards, and CDG is north of Paris, so maybe the left side is better...

And you need, of course, a nice clear weather and a good visibility...

Good luck and have a nice flight!

For long-haul flight, the best seat is Aisle Seat :thumb:

You normally will arrive Europe in very early morning when you can't see anything, of course depending on the season and weather.

Sometimes, the greatest journey is the distance between two people

Guest Phil

For long-haul flight, the best seat is Aisle Seat :thumb:

You normally will arrive Europe in very early morning when you can't see anything, of course depending on the season and weather.

Castaway is right, aisle is always better!

But during several months of the year (around summer)you land with daylight. And, if your budget allows it, Singapore Airlines (I love this airline!) have, in business class (at least on some B777's), wonderful individual seats which are both window and aisle.

Wah business class?to luxury for me.

Castaway is right, aisle is always better!

But during several months of the year (around summer)you land with daylight. And, if your budget allows it, Singapore Airlines (I love this airline!) have, in business class (at least on some B777's), wonderful individual seats which are both window and aisle.

Guest Phil

Wah business class?to luxury for me.

Sorry, I just wanted to help...

Follow castaway's advice, take an aisle seat for a confortable flight.

In many european cities, you can climb to the top of a monument with a nice view: Tour Eiffel, Tour Montparnasse or Arc de Triomphe in Paris, London bridge in London, top of Piazza di Spagna in Rome, Atomium in Brussels, hills around Vilnius...And you can choose your weather and visibility!

I wish you an enjoyable trip to Europe.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest londonflyer

i think right side for london flights, can see thames and london eye quite chio. evening arrival best, lights flickering machiam disco ball damn happs our flyer fail in comparison

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.