Male HQ

Fit The Bill - Channel U Show

Guest Centrino

Guest Centrino

Have been watching the past few episodes of Fit the Bill. Man, some of those guys are really cute! And they have lost so much weight since the first episode. Some of the guys are beginning to get really lean.

Unfortunately, I missed today's episode. Anyone here watched? Who got kicked out?? Please tell me! I also missed the re-run at 12 midnight!

I think Glen is cute and I like to see his body develop... He was talking in his red trunks the last episode and it was absolutely interesting to watch his chest and err, the red buldge... haha...

Edmund's bod is the best, I think and Ben is another cutie with a better and better body! I also find Ryan quite cute...

Haha... But I still think Vincent is the best... Haha... :D

Guest Centrino
I think Glen is cute and I like to see his body develop... He was talking in his red trunks the last episode and it was absolutely interesting to watch his chest and err, the red buldge... haha...

Edmund's bod is the best, I think and Ben is another cutie with a better and better body! I also find Ryan quite cute...

Haha... But I still think Vincent is the best... Haha... :D

Totally agree with your take on Glenn... has a really cute face, and if he develops his body further, he'll be a hunk with cute boyish looks. I find that all of them are develping leaner bodies... which makes me even more motivated to work harder.

I hope Glen, Ben and Edmund stay till the end. Interestingly, the oldest contestant, Douglas, has impressively long staying power...

Have seen Edmund in real person... good looking, nice body and nice bum :)

Alan looks good too but too bad both are married! Ben is also cute.

Terence (the one who is out this wk) is gay, you can find his profile in Trevvy... but not worth a try.... a arrogant and "no-mind" guy!

Terence (the one who is out this wk) is gay, you can find his profile in Trevvy... but not worth a try.... a arrogant and "no-mind" guy!

What's there to be arrogant about :swear:

Not even good-looking.

Market Data Analyst + 27 years of age.... don't think he will be rich either...

So I don't see what's there to be arrogant about.

Got money, got look, nothing to say la.....At least they got something they can be proud of.... :D

• Guest locked this topic