Male HQ

Looking For Room To Rent (Compiled)

On 10/20/2021 at 10:22 AM, huatah66 said:

I have a room in the North, common bathroom. For single, clean, neat and non smoker professional. Prefer local or Malaysian Chinese. Rental will include Wifi but excludes utilities. No cooking and no visitors. Supermarkets and coffeeshops nearby. About 10 mins walk to mrt station. Pm me for details if keen.

Up

Hi Guys,

Looking a room for a friend at west area (around bukit panjang if possible). His budget is S$500 and he need small single room on his own, no sharing. Just a washing machine to use is fine. No need aircond (fan is fine) and he no need to do cooking as well.

Ping me if you know any places avail within his budget. Thanks!

Small. 5" top twink. Interest: Hunky daddies and fit buffy, beefcake bear. ^_^

Abs is overated. So I prefer big round chest over refined abs. 😋

Hi all,

Professional, Malaysian, Chinese who is looking for a room in Central area, around Holland Village, Serangoon, Tiong Bahru or Toa Payoh.

Move-in date: End of November

Occupancy: 1 person

Room: Private room

Budget: $650 to $800

Term: 6-8 months 

PM me if there is any vacant rooms.

Thank you.

I have a room in Woodlands with common bathroom. For single, clean, neat and non smoker professional. Prefer local or Malaysian Chinese. Rental will include Wifi but excludes utilities. No cooking and no visitors. Supermarkets and coffeeshops nearby. About 10 mins walk (1 to 2 bus stops) to Woodlands MRT station (NS and TEL line). Pm me for details if keen.

looking for rental anywhere around these areas.

-serangoon, paya lebar, marine parade, kallang, tiong bahru/redhill

-studio/entire unit rental preferred

-if not <3pax in the whole unit

-must be able to have space to cook

-must be able to have visitors

-professional local chn 30+

PM me if anyone is looking to lease. :)

Private housing. Immediate occupancy.
Individual room with Attached bathroom.
Fully furnished.
Free parking for cars and motor bikes.
Utilities, WiFi, Ethernet connection, Aircon, fridge, washing machine, fan, cooking appliances, furniture, free parking all provided.
Quiet and exclusive.
Room in landed house on second floor.
Walking distance to amenities such as hawker center, restaurants, coffee shop, banks, retail shops, bakeries, supermarket and wet market.
Bus stop just outside the house with frequent bus that brings you to the public swimming pool, stadium and to NEX, purple NE MRT line and orange circle line. 
Also easily assessable to red NS MRT line to AMK MRT station.
Fitness park within walking distance for jogging and outdoor fitness exercises.

Whatsapp me at 98163405 for more info.

Edited by Greenliv
Edition for more info.

32yo msian chinese PR looking for room

- anywhere near mrt ( tiong bahru to paya lebar) 

- good wifi connection..

- AJ environment

- budget 700 - 1k

- visitor allowed

- light cooking

- dog lover.. 

-commence : early Jan 2022

Pm if any 😄

Edited by Eddie

Common Room Fully Furnished @ Serangoon North $730

Available from 25 Nov 2021 onwards

Nice Unit not to be missed!

- For One Single Chinese Male Only

- Clean, Quiet, Spacious and Relax

- Rent includes Aircon Wifi and utilities

- Male Friendly Environment :)

- Fully Furnished and Fully Airconditioned

- Nearby MRT: Ang Mo Kio, (Bishan/Serangoon)

- Direct bus to Tai Seng, Ubi / Paya Lebar

- 6 Coffeeshops, NTUC fairprice, ATMs, bakeries nearby

- Walking distance to the Famous Chomp Chomp food centre

- No Agent fee

For One Male Pax

Room available on 25 Nov 2021

PM me for enquiry & viewing 

Edited by Gosuke

Foreigner looking for a room in the west area

Only need a washing machine and allows visitors.

I would mostly be in my room as i'm working from home.

Kindly pm me on line or telegram if you know of a place: dilpt0594

Edited by Joelleoj

I have a condo room in Woodlands with common bathroom. For single, clean, neat and non smoker professional. Prefer local or Malaysian Chinese. Rental will include Wifi but excludes utilities. No cooking and no visitors. Supermarkets and coffeeshops nearby. About 10 mins walk (1 to 2 bus stops) to Woodlands MRT station (NS and TEL line). Pm me for details if keen.

Looking for Room Rental

Location : Must be able to reach Vivocity in less than 30 minutes on public transport (Bus/MRT).

Budget : $900

Would be great if I can see photos of the room.

I know my budget is not much but I believe having a conducive environment to live is exceptionally important.

Thank you for reading

Malaysian Chinese looking for a room near Bukit Timah area. Currently staying at Bukit Panjang but looking to move out next year.

I am hygienic and I seldom cook.

Prefer to have housemates who is open for visitors. Budget is about 700(inclusive of utilities bill), I know it’s not much but I don’t mind on the room size. 

Hopefully no restrictions on usage of aircon, washing machine etc.

I have a condo room in Woodlands with common bathroom. For single, clean, neat and non smoker professional. Prefer local or Malaysian Chinese. Rental will include Wifi but excludes utilities. No cooking and no visitors. Supermarkets and coffeeshops nearby. About 10 mins walk (1 to 2 bus stops) to Woodlands MRT station (NS and TEL line). Pm me for details if keen.

On 11/12/2021 at 4:49 PM, huatah66 said:

I have a condo room in Woodlands with common bathroom. For single, clean, neat and non smoker professional. Prefer local or Malaysian Chinese. Rental will include Wifi but excludes utilities. No cooking and no visitors. Supermarkets and coffeeshops nearby. About 10 mins walk (1 to 2 bus stops) to Woodlands MRT station (NS and TEL line). Pm me for details if keen..

Edited by Credge

On 11/6/2021 at 12:52 PM, kinkienips said:

Malaysian Chinese looking for a room near Bukit Timah area. Currently staying at Bukit Panjang but looking to move out next year.

I am hygienic and I seldom cook.

Prefer to have housemates who is open for visitors. Budget is about 700(inclusive of utilities bill), I know it’s not much but I don’t mind on the room size. 

Hopefully no restrictions on usage of aircon, washing machine etc.

Bump

Big Common Room at East Coast / Marine parade district, 3 min walking distance to Kembangan MRT

Living room at lvl 1,  bedroom is at lvl 2 to guarantee your privacy. The room is big enough to fit in a queen size bed, a study table and still with ample walking space 

Windy, serene and quiet at night within a landed enclave

Room with aircon, wardrobe , bed and study table 

S$950 including utilities and WIFI 

Amenities nearby (walking distance < 5 min) 

Great location within a short walking distance ( 300 meters or < 5min) to kembangan MRT station 

Many Coffee shop and Cafe, Anytime fitness, Clinics 

Right beside Siglap park connector. Cycle or Jog within 2km along the siglap park connector to arrive at east coast park 

Bus stops along sim avenue ( 2, 7, 24, 25, 26, 28, 30,33, 67, 854 and etc) to go many places such as PLQ , Bugis , CBD

< 10 min to PLQ, < 20 min to Bugis and < 25 min to CBD 

Friendly Housemate and owner.

Cooking allowed

All Professional are welcomed

Prefer 1 pax + dog lover

PM for more details.

Edited by blurblurb

I have a room in the North, common bathroom. For single, clean, neat and non smoker professional. Prefer local or Malaysian Chinese. Rental will include Wifi but excludes utilities. Very light cooking and no visitors. Supermarkets and coffeeshops nearby. About 10 mins walk to mrt station. Pm me for details if keen.

Edited by huatah66