Male HQ

白斩鸡

Guest Hainan

Guest Hainan

i was at sauna bathing and this man took the bath next to me. i turned and saw his back and buttock. so white so fair and slight meaty.

now i know what my friends tell me about man that looks like hainanese chicken 白斩鸡. wonder tasty or not :)

Guest Guest

i was at sauna bathing and this man took the bath next to me. i turned and saw his back and buttock. so white so fair and slight meaty.

now i know what my friends tell me about man that looks like hainanese chicken 白斩鸡. wonder tasty or not :)

Kekeke, my favorite trick to exhibitionism.

Must be white, meaty yet not soft or flabby; skin must be smoooooth and adding a little soap will be shiny.

Never fails to get my target :lol:

One of my fb likes to oil me up and massage me to get that 油光莹脂 before he enjoy my body.

Guest Guest

白斩鸡is out of fashion liao...the new one is 超级白。 :clap:

I disagree, 超级白 is so pasty and unnatural that those I saw look like pallid dead body with dead skin. Once you exercise and moisturise, the skin will become supple and fill up like the crystal skin of 白斩鸡.

If you like pasty white, you are in luck. Go to any north european city's sauna and you'll find lots of ghostly white men that even their locals will avoid :lol: This type of white is obviously very different from healthy white.

Guest 超级白

I disagree, 超级白 is so pasty and unnatural that those I saw look like pallid dead body with dead skin. Once you exercise and moisturise, the skin will become supple and fill up like the crystal skin of 白斩鸡.

If you like pasty white, you are in luck. Go to any north european city's sauna and you'll find lots of ghostly white men that even their locals will avoid :lol: This type of white is obviously very different from healthy white.

超级白 or chaocheebye? so embarrassing!

• Guest locked this topic