Male HQ

Czechoslovakia -Gay pxxn Capital Of The Universe

Guest CZECH MATE

Guest CZECH MATE

I wondered how Czechoslovakia became the world's gay pxxn capital headquarters of the world from a former Soviet block East European backwards country , it has become the world champion producer of twinky euro smooth skinned, sun kissed, golden haired, blue eyed, angelic faced ,

gutter level G pxxn.

Some of the famous houses coming out from there BEL AMI ( Beautiful friend ).MaleDigital.com,

They are producing raw fxxk videos like no body's business such that even American G pxxn compnies are mimicking them coming up with a line of no rubber fxxk pxxn too.

Probably there is high unemployment there or the pay is damn good to the average twinky dude to act in pxxn.

Guest Guest

BEL AMI!!! I still like it after a long long time. They have the winning formula - muscular lean guys, long dicks and beautiful faces.

If anyone of you here had seen the movie "Body Without Soul", maybe you'll have second thoughts even for watching their pxxn.

That movie is a documentary about all these lost souls - young handsome poor or homeless boys those pimps picked up from the streets and train stations in Prague.

They were locked up and fed with drugs, made addicts and were forced into prostitution and include making pxxn movies.

Mostly were teenagers with some just passed puberty.

And because there are demand for bare-back, the boys were forced to comply, resulting many contacting AIDS and other STDs

Many died before reaching adulthood either from AIDS or killed while trying to escape.

The movie is very very disturbing

Guest gaysingaporean

If anyone of you here had seen the movie "Body Without Soul", maybe you'll have second thoughts even for watching their pxxn.

I have been to Czech Republic a few times during the last few years and have some knowledge of the industry.

First of all, Czechoslovakia does not exsist anymore. The country has been split into Slovakia and Czech Republic.

And yes, for the past decade, Prague, the capital of Czech Republic has became the leading producer of gay pxxn (as well as straight one). Due to the low cost of movie production and the local talents, even many major Hollywood films are shot there. The city of Prage is beautiful and can easily look like Paris of the turn of the century.

Two major American gay pxxn directors, George Duroy of BelAmi and William Higgins started the ball rolling in the 90s. They are the reputable producers and I had the pleasure to meet them and visit their set-ups during my visit there. They are proper business set-up and the pxxn actors have contracts and agreements.

Like all pxxn industries, there are many seedy organisations. That is where the movie/documentary "Body without Soul" is based on. Similiar stories in other Eastern European cities where young innocent boys are tricked into the industries. There were even some cases worse than what was shown in that movie/documentary. Boys being killed on film or murdered after they were of no more use for the low-life pxxn-makers.

BelAmi and William Higgins are serious pxxn-makers and do not produce bareback gay pxxn. The actors have to go through extensive auditions and if they make the cut... they have to have medicial check-up and in some case extensive make-over, like dental, skincare and what-have-you.

The successful pxxnstars do make good money and sometimes stay in the industry doing background production works. Others who have made enough money, return to their small villages and start a new life, set up a business, get married, start a family and so on.

Of course there are some "bad eggs" who turned to selling their bodies or get into trouble with the law or dealing in drugs. Most are "gay-for-pay" and can be found in the many gay bars around in the city. So picking up guys in Prague, in bars or streets are not advisable.

Prague is a very beautiful city.

BelAmi and William Higgins are serious pxxn-makers and do not produce bareback gay pxxn...

i don't know about William higgins, but Bel Ami do have bareback models now if i am not wrong. the hot twins Elijah and Milo Peters?

Todd Rosset & Dolph Lambert, Peters Twins, Manuel Rios, Trevor Yates & Henri Gaudin and Dolph Lambert, Todd Rosset & Ariel Vanean, Marco Bill & Dario Dolce...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LSQuVHpDkPU&feature=related

Edited by snowball

I have been to Czech Republic a few times during the last few years and have some knowledge of the industry.

First of all, Czechoslovakia does not exsist anymore. The country has been split into Slovakia and Czech Republic.

And yes, for the past decade, Prague, the capital of Czech Republic has became the leading producer of gay pxxn (as well as straight one). Due to the low cost of movie production and the local talents, even many major Hollywood films are shot there. The city of Prage is beautiful and can easily look like Paris of the turn of the century.

Two major American gay pxxn directors, George Duroy of BelAmi and William Higgins started the ball rolling in the 90s. They are the reputable producers and I had the pleasure to meet them and visit their set-ups during my visit there. They are proper business set-up and the pxxn actors have contracts and agreements.

Like all pxxn industries, there are many seedy organisations. That is where the movie/documentary "Body without Soul" is based on. Similiar stories in other Eastern European cities where young innocent boys are tricked into the industries. There were even some cases worse than what was shown in that movie/documentary. Boys being killed on film or murdered after they were of no more use for the low-life pxxn-makers.

BelAmi and William Higgins are serious pxxn-makers and do not produce bareback gay pxxn. The actors have to go through extensive auditions and if they make the cut... they have to have medicial check-up and in some case extensive make-over, like dental, skincare and what-have-you.

The successful pxxnstars do make good money and sometimes stay in the industry doing background production works. Others who have made enough money, return to their small villages and start a new life, set up a business, get married, start a family and so on.

Of course there are some "bad eggs" who turned to selling their bodies or get into trouble with the law or dealing in drugs. Most are "gay-for-pay" and can be found in the many gay bars around in the city. So picking up guys in Prague, in bars or streets are not advisable.

Prague is a very beautiful city.

yes, i have the disc. Sad truth. Not all of them are willing, they do it to survive.i ordered the disc tru amazon.com

Guest gaysingaporean

i don't know about William higgins, but Bel Ami do have bareback models now if i am not wrong. the hot twins Elijah and Milo Peters?

Yes! You are right.

Belami recently put out a new series of bareback pxxn DVD called SKIN TO SKIN. Apparently there are so many bareback DVDs coming out that Belami has no choice but to join the trend.

It's a tough business especially when one is above board and paying good money to produce good quality products and then there are others doing it at cut rate budget. All catering to the same "small" niche market!

Guest Guest

What language are the actors speaking in?

BEL AMI really does have the best actors - most of them are good looking, muscular and lean, and have nice dicks. Sometimes i wonder how they manage to get so many perfect guys. But it's disturbing to know the stories behind some of them.

Guest gay singaporean

What language are the actors speaking in?

BEL AMI really does have the best actors - most of them are good looking, muscular and lean, and have nice dicks. Sometimes i wonder how they manage to get so many perfect guys. But it's disturbing to know the stories behind some of them.

They all speak their local Czech, most do not speak or understand English at all.

Belami is quite fussy as far as the look of the actors are concerned. I was told one very good looking actor had to wait for nearly 6 months for his skin to be clear up of acnes and pimple before he can actually appear in a film. Another had a dental overhaul before going in front of the camera. Not forgeting all the gym workouts for that perfect body. Czech men generally has good bone structures, body shapes and perfect smooth skins. They are mostly very pure Anglo Saxon and most have no sexual hangups as far as homosexual acts are concerned. They have more problem kissing one another on the lips than fxxking one another in anal sex!! And yes, generally they are hung!!!

As for the sad stories of the actors behind the scene, they are plenty, even some that are so bad, one just cannot imagine!!!

On the other hand, I have met one actor who was a big star in the early Belami productions nearly 10 years ago. He was visiting Prague with his wife and his very cute daughter. He now runs a transport/mini bus service in his village, thanks to the money he has made at Belami. So they are good stories as well... but they are outnumbered by the sad and bad ones.

Actually I am not a fan of Belami films at all, as I find them a little too clinical, too perfect and quite boring. So my complimentry DVDs from Belami are just in deep storage.

I am more interested and excited by the Japanese pxxn DVDs. A big fan of those straight looking boys/men being seduced by goggles wearing Japanese men!!! Ha! ha! ha!

Do you know where can I download the movie ??? I tried to search through internet but all links are removed :(

Thanks.

Sometimes, the greatest journey is the distance between two people

My favourite is Pavel Novotny. No doubt Bel Ami's videos are too idealistic, but Pavel is so hot, handsome face, gorgeous body and a humongous dick.

I think he is straight, seen a few of his straight videos and he seem to like them better.

Guest Guest

My favourite is Pavel Novotny. No doubt Bel Ami's videos are too idealistic, but Pavel is so hot, handsome face, gorgeous body and a humongous dick.

I think he is straight, seen a few of his straight videos and he seem to like them better.

oh yes he is damn hot. i think he is bi. and i love his cock.

Guest Guest

A big fan of those straight looking boys/men being seduced by goggles wearing Japanese men!!! Ha! ha! ha!

i am very interested in that guy wearing googles actually. his body and dick is nice and dun think he looks bad too.

this is why i'm really interested visiting Prague hehe. Bel Ami vids are one of the very first gay VCD I ever bought and the guys are really2 hot, especially Lukas Ridgeston. I concur they've done bareback vids many2 years ago and stop doing that for few years before recently issuing the BB vids again with their newest crop. But nowadays I feel Bel Ami vids really scripted and become so technical, while I want to know the personality of the models like CF and Sean Cody do. Oh, you can find many BA vids on the internet, I'm too lazy to upload their vids because in the end they must be deleted because copyrght infringement. They are one of a studio that has really2 strict compliance dept and manpower to do this...

@ jo_rocks : you will be disappointed when visiting Prague if thinking like this :wacko:

I had the same idea when travelling there few years ago but then I could not find many handsome guys in the streets (even gals). Local people are very under-average looking, wearng old-fashion clothes (80s) compared to those countries like (Italy, Spain, Portugal or Sweeden, ...) :rolleyes:

I think they were "exported" to US or other countries or I didn't discovered it yet :( , I asked some friends in Europe about these Czech "lengendary" boys ;) but it turned out that in Europe, they considered the boys or girls from Eastern europes are like 2nd class, cheap ... I was a bit sad :(

Then one time I met a Latvia guy, he is quite goodlooking but he told me he can't understand (abit jealous) why Asians are so "smooth" :clap: even he is not hairy at all ;)

Some friends told me that Budapest guys are very hot and sexy as well ... but I haven't travelled there and tried yet so no comments :wacko:

Through this website, now I know my "legendary" Czech man (pxxn actor) is Pavel Novotny, very handsome and big, yes, quite big :rolleyes: ... but I found that he never enjoying having/acting sex in videos. May be as you suspected, he is Bi but I haven't ever watched any his straight videos yet (may be will search for it later).

To thank for all your video contribution on other topic, jo_rocks, I just found a video clip of your Czech man Lukas Ridgeston and mine are "playing" together ... yours was quite shocked when seeing mine cumming splashing all over ... my face :P

Pavel Novotny

pavel-novotny-386442.jpg

Lukas Ridgeston

1241562059743_f.jpg

And here is clip they are "playing" together ;)

http://rapidshare.com/files/15476433/Pavel_Novotny___Lukas_Ridgeston.mpg

I agree that nowadays, Bel Ami and CF, Sean Cody's movies are always be removed quickly through many websites :(

Sometimes, the greatest journey is the distance between two people

• 2 years later...

The most beautiful and best looking ones are obviously selected and seen on pxxn videos. Most are ordinary guys, okay to good looking and reasonably gay-friendly. I had to go on assignments to Prague many times in the past and had quite a few tricks. Many of the young guys are not too well-off and not adverse to being gay-for-pay. Many of the the straight ones can flirt outrageous with you and for the right sum can still get their dicks real hard for heavy sex! I only met a couple that were just into sex, not money but even the one that ask for money seems to be really into gay sex!

• Guest locked this topic