Male HQ

Diamond + Daddies

Guest Asiaman

Guest Asiaman

Hi

I am a Sauth Asian GWM planning to visit Singapore in the near future and like to meet some matured Singaporeans around the age group of 50++yrs.

I've heard about the Sauna called Diamond which is a better place to meet matured guys. Further it was heard that the Diamond was closed.

Can anybody tell me whether the Diamond is open and if so how to reach there?

Are there any other places where I could meet matured guys?

Ciao

Guest Guest

What is a South Asian GWM? Are there GWM in South Asia? Just wondering? Thought South Asians are people from the Indian sub-continent, eg. India, Sri lanka, Pakistan, Blagladesh?

For Diamond info, don't be a lazy pig. Read the other three threads about Diamond under this sub-heading. :D

Guest Asiaman

Thanks for the comment.

Sorry I am not familier with the gay 'abbreviations' and just meant to say that I am a South Asian gay man. (SAGM???) :D

About Diamond, I did went through all the related links but not found the details and in one of those links only I found that it was closed.

Presently I am based in a Middle Easern country where most of the web sites like Utopia Asia has been blocked and that is why I wanted the details from a different source.

Guest Diamond2005

Diamond is now known as Diamond2005. Its is located at 100 Jalan Sultan 5th floor #05-01 Sultan Plaza. Take a taxi and tell them the address...they will bring u there...Diamond2005 is newly renovated and welcomes all people to our cosy and clean setup. Any queries can call us at +65 63922396. B)

• Guest locked this topic