Male HQ

Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)

chubaholic

Place: tampines safra gym

today

Time: about 10pm?

your locker was just beside mine and you had a smile that was amazing. I was behaving too shyly, avoiding eye contact and we went out of the gym together. Held the door for you and wanted to speak more, but my legs just carried me away quickly :(

20/08/2019

about 730-740

We have eye contact few time in MRT. I stand face to face to you.You wearing light blue formal shirt and dark blue pants with brown leather shoes. You have a nice chest. You keep looking on your phone for email..u take out phone a few time and put back your pocket. U in mrt with two ladies and you alight at redhill station.

Do PM me if you are here. I wish to make friend with you if possible.

You were at Bedok Point level 2 today at around 7 or 8pm. You were wearing black tee with long pants/jeans. Not sure if you were cruising or waiting for someone outside the cafe/restaurant. We made eye contact while I was heading down the escalator. If you’re here please hit me up. I’d like to know more about you. 

On 8/19/2019 at 10:25 PM, HG20 said:

Place: tampines safra gym

today

Time: about 10pm?

your locker was just beside mine and you had a smile that was amazing. I was behaving too shyly, avoiding eye contact and we went out of the gym together. Held the door for you and wanted to speak more, but my legs just carried me away quickly :(

What was he wearing? 

late Apr 2019

You and I had some great intimate time in my hotel room  in Euston, London.

You - Singapore student in UCL (I think) in your final year, coming back home in Aug 2019 (hence this mail now), You mentioned you stay in Joo Chiat. You are sweet, smooth and sexy!

Me - exec on biz trip during that period. It was my last day in London

Hope you visit this site when back and hope to reconnect! I cant seem to forget you!

taking a long shot here:

I saw you at Singapore Night Festival on Friday night 23 August. I was in a dark blue shirt with shorts walking around with a guy friend when I first saw you at the Maker's Market beside SOTA. I think we first made eye contact then and you were following me and my friend as we were walking around the area. I think you were carrying a light brown laptop case or sth like that. I tried to turn around a few times to see where you were at and we made eye contact a few times. me and my friend sat down at a bench near NAFA and I saw you waiting and standing near the traffic light just using your phone.

around 11pm my friend left for the MRT station so i followed him there and i thought you would still be following me but I think you missed us walking away. after my friend left I went back to the benches area near NAFA and walked around the Singapore Night Festival area to find you again but then you were gone already.

if you are here please please reply me/hit me up!! idk where else to find you

Sunday August 25th, around 4.40pm, saw you coming out of Riverwalk and guessed you parked your car there. You walked across and went into the sauna and I was right behind you. Was trying to find you inside but did not have the opportunity to do so.  Hope to connect if you see this message ;)

30 August 

At Yunomori onsen

6pm. I am dressed up in my Yukata preparing to head to dining area. Blowing my hair dry. You were blowing your hair dry too beside me and is leaving the place.

You wore a black cap and light blue berm. Specifically, before u left, u went to the toilet at the dining area to adjust your cap positioning on your head. 

If you are in, please let me know. Wanna befriend you. 

Sat(31/8) at Lancome roadshow. You are the guy at the entrance of the tunnel handing out iPads for customers to register at around 5pm. Signed up for the kit but you made me walk to the tunnel. I was wearing white mandarin collar with a friend who tried taking photo of both barcodes together. Hope you are here and drop me a message if you are:)

Date: 31 Aug

Place: Safra TPY dragon boat team

Am looking for 2 hunkles in the safra tpy dragonboat team. There was an event on 31 Aug. Saw a group of dragon boaters towing their boat out to the front of the club from the swimming pool. 1 hunkle is muscular with grey/white hair and looks in his 50s, while the other looks middle age around 40s, tan with tattoo on his back. If both of u r here, would like to know u 😁

Date: 5th of sept 

Venue: Sengkang Rivervale Anytime Fitness 

Time: 7/8am 

You were in blue top and black tights. You were doing lunges with barbell when I enter the gym. After that you were doing leg extension and hamstring extension machine. I was doing Chin up. You are hot, we look at each other a few times. Hope to know you more. I’m in black UA top and pants. 

Maju camp

Around 6pm

After ippt, was changing at the toilet and you took the spot next to me. We were changing quite close to each other and saw you glancing at me a few times while we were changing. You changed to a white t-shirt and shorts and just slipped on your shoes. I changed to a black t-shirt and shorts. We left the toilet around the same time (i left a few seconds after you) and you went to the carpark while on the phone. Would love to get to know you more. I think you’re really good looking.

Looking for BRENT from SIGLAP

Brent was my first time 10 years ago - still vividly remember his throbbing cock which I obediently sucked and worshiped. Pounded me for a while but never finished as I got scared and left. If you see this, hope to reconnect. Or if you know him, please help me reconnect. 
  • G_M changed the title to Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)