Male HQ

Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)

chubaholic

8 Nov Wed 6.50-7pm ish

safra tpy swimming pool toilet

u were the guy sitting down facing the sinks and i was the one who walked out of the showers in blue boxers and later went to dry my hair with the dryer. 

u are like hawtt and i rly wanted to approach u… but when i mastered the courage, u left before i could talk to u… 

hmu if u here

Venue: Keybox
Date: 9/11 (around 8.30pm - 9pm)

I had a good time with your Chinese friend in the maze corner. He mentioned he is from China. After a while, I headed for a shower as it was getting late. You and your friend were waiting for me at the basin, suggesting a second round. We had a brief chat but I had to leave as there is work today. Let me know if you're around here!

14th November 

710pm. 
Punggol MRT station eastbound LRT

to the guy in black with Seiko watch standing by the door east bound LRT. Carrying a huge green grab food bag wrapped in plastic bag?

not sure if u are also checking me out while I’m also doing that to u too. Your veins and your tan is so hot 😌

Edited by CClovesC

18 Nov (sat) 9pm -10pm+

TMC

Malay guy. First saw you at 1st flr smoking area. Later that night we bump each other at 4th flr then proceeded inisde the cubicle. You had piercing in both nipples. I really enjoyed our session that night.. sorry i didnt get your name afterwards..hope to connect with you again. 

@CCK Safra gym

I've bumped into you a few times in the steamroom. The first time we met, you were holding the steamroom door closed, I showed you how to keep it closed using your keys. You told me your name was E*****, you were at Anytime gym before, and you asked me a lot of questions such as whether i had always lived in this area 

Today i met you at the locker room, you were already leaving but i had just arrived.

You are very straight acting, but I sense that you are interested in me. Hmu if you are here. I find you very appealing. 

Edited by Buffedbear
On 10/12/2023 at 7:03 PM, Danny9933 said:

We first met while waiting for the lift. You and I got off on the same floor and had several eye contacts. 

Later in the day, I bumped into you again in the restroom. When I was washing my hands at the sink, you left the toilet but you turned back to look at me again. You were wearing a white coat.

Honestly wanted to walk over to say hi when I saw you waiting for the lift.

hope to bump into you again

22nd Nov 2023

12:45pm

To the pharmacist: Bumped into you again along the corridor while I was walking with my 2 colleagues. Wanted to say hi, but the situation wasn’t convenient. Our eyes met when we walk past each other, and I smiled hoping you’d notice. You were heading back to the pharmacy, with your white coat and spiky hair. 

23 Nov Thurs Morning - Northeast

You were in decked in executive wear (white shirt) and ending off a call when we locked eyes. I was running in the vicinity then and we maintained intermittent eye contact  before you drove off in a white car. Coincidentally I was wearing a white compression. 

Date: 23 Nov (Thu)
Time: Around 8.50PM

Venue: Toast Box NEX

You were wearing a green polo shirt and with 2 lady friends and a guy friend. Our eyes met a couple of time. As you are with your friends, I did not dare to chat up with you. Do drop me a PM if we can keep in touch. Thanks.

Friday, 29/9/23 7;30pm
TMC

We had fun on the 5th level TV room at Ten Men Club during the mid autumn full moon night event on 29/9/23. I really missed you and wish to connect with you again. I'm the 60 yr old uncle who wear specs and remembered you told me you stay in Punggol. Hope you can pm me if you are here in BW too. Apology that I took so long to post this because I only discovered this thread today.

29 Nov 9-10pm

Watch shop

You were in blue tee, and with your family (wife, daughter, father and mother). Our eyes met a few times (first in front of the Xmas tree and then inside the watch shop) and I thought you were cute. I was in a green singlet eating a cookie. Would be nice to connect and hang out/chat.