Male HQ

Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)

chubaholic

Date: 9 April (Tues)

Time: 2200+ hrs

Venue: EW train towards Joo Koon

I was heading home after Japanese class. You boarded with 2 female friends and were happily chatting. You were wearing green tee and a black cap. You were feeling warm cos you were trying to get the aircon and all. Think you have a nice smile. :)

Edited by celexter
Typo

Date: 9 April (Tues)

Time: 1600++ hrs to 1845++ hrs

Venue: Virgin Active Raffles Place

To the Malay-looking guy (not too sure of ethnicity) who came and sat beside me  for the entire time while I was doing my work at the lounge before heading to exercise. I think you smiled at me while I was leaving the showers but I was not sure and did not return a smile back. You also held the lift door for me when we were leaving the gym but I forgotten to say thank you ><

Have seen you a couple of time around in the gym and caught you catching glances behind the machines. Couldn't find you on the app sadly so not too sure but if you are here pls reply thanks!

10 Apr Jurong East Mrt Station 6:40 pm

you were wearing black and white, button up, big and tall and huge. I'm in red shirt.

we were at the concourse level when you looked at me, raised your eyebrows and smiled as we crossed paths

img_1295_y5oCqh.jpg.5b665c90780c79ea8d4d942b76c3b4fb.jpg

On bus 262 around 8+

You were in exec wear, specs and black backpack. We alighted at same stop and I don’t know if you were following me or u live nearby? But we parted ways at my block lift landing...

PM me if it’s meant to be. 

Edited by gsbm
9 minutes ago, kilobird said:

Yunomori Onsen

Today, around 7-8ish pm

Looking for the skinny army look alike boy with black specs. We sat near each other at the benches and at the Sauna area. 

Hope to be friends with you. Hmu if you're here. 

You didn’t touch him there?

On 4/10/2019 at 6:55 PM, Hemnes said:

10 Apr Jurong East Mrt Station 6:40 pm

you were wearing black and white, button up, big and tall and huge. I'm in red shirt.

we were at the concourse level when you looked at me, raised your eyebrows and smiled as we crossed paths

Your Guy should be nice then!

Fitness First Cathay at around 6.30pm to 8.00pm. You were wearing a black UA T-shirt working out alone in the stretching zone. Bump into you in the changing room.

Saw you again as you came out of the changing closet. My locker was just beside and I saw you smile.

When I left, I realized you were sitting on the sofa near the receptionist. Guess you were waiting for someone.

You have a great bod, good looks, and a melting smile. Hope to see you again.

TPY Safra E1 Gym

12/4/19, 9+pm 

We chatted in the jacuzzi and then teased one another... Shall not go too detailed here. (Thanks for your compliment ;) )

You: tanned, swimmer, spectacled, drives a pick-up, stays in the north west

Me: fair, spectacled, lives nearby

Hope we can pick up from where we left off. :) since you don't really go there often. Slide into my DM

Edited by dr_a89

Not really a missed connection...

time: 11+pm 13 April to past midnight 14 april

place: on bus 33 in the direction towards clementi

you (chinese) are seated at the last row, center seat in black T-shirt and black/white checkered pants. Your bf (non-chinese) on your left, fallen asleep. Not a missed connection because I just want to say that the sight of your bf sleeping on your shoulder and hugging your hand like a bolster, that’s very sweet! Heart melted already! 

1 hour ago, concupiscentiam said:

Not really a missed connection...

time: 11+pm 13 April to past midnight 14 april

place: on bus 33 in the direction towards clementi

you (chinese) are seated at the last row, center seat in black T-shirt and black/white checkered pants. Your bf (non-chinese) on your left, fallen asleep. Not a missed connection because I just want to say that the sight of your bf sleeping on your shoulder and hugging your hand like a bolster, that’s very sweet! Heart melted already! 

Wow! I can feel it.

14/4,  ard 1130+ am, HBF TF steam rm

we were together inside with another guy with specs (mayb ur fren?). you have a small scar on your left shoulder. received mixed signals from u, so not sure if u r interested...drop me a PM if u happen to see this

14 April, KL International Airport

We exchanged glances several times in the restaurant and when I finally smiled at you, you did the same. Saw you boarding the same flight back to Singapore and when I wanted to walk over to introduce myself at changi airport, your friend came to you. Hope to see you here thou just trying my luck.

April 15, 2019.

At Geylang Lorong 31, around 10.20am.

You were wearing a yellow color singlet, cycling towards a coffee shop at a corner of lorong 31 geylang. You parked your bicycle behind the coffeeshop in the backlane and I happened to walk by.

If you see this post and would like to connect, please drop me a msg.

Thanks.

To the malay guy in black tshirt today, 17 april at northpoint. Timing about 6.20 pm and we move from the new wing B2 to B1 toilet and have a bit of understall fun. Im the chinese guy in white. Sorry that i leave suddenly as someone is waiting for me. If you are here please pm me and hope to know you. Thanks 

Date: 18 April 2019, Thursday

Time: Afternoon around 3-4 pm

To the hot tanned guy in N2N orange/yellow swim thong who was doing stretches, push-ups and other exercises by the pool with a red foam board, you’re hot! You were wearing black goggles and a yellow(?) wireless earphones. Didn’t manage to catch you to say hi to you which is a pity since I’m a fellow thonger too. I thong at FF regularly as well and was just hoping to make your acquaintance, a fellow thong buddy ;)

not sure if you’re here but would be nice to receive a dm from you if possible :) hope to hear from you soon buddy!

Edited by thongboy

Trying my luck here!

Thursday 18 April 2019

Around 5pm

Anytime Fitness Novena

You're slim guy, with slight facial hair, wearing light blue tee.

We saw each other, i smiled at you and you smiled back at me.

I was about to chat with you after my session, but i guess you went off already

Hope you're here!

Date: 18 April 2019, Thursday

Time: around 6pm

Place: Yishun MRT and Ang Mo Kio MRT Station

You seem to be a couple one guy with blond hair wearing a black tank top and black jogger, the other guy in grey t shirt and jeans short.

We saw each other at Yishun MRT station platform and both of you kinda locked your eyes on me for a bit then we took the train. All of us got off at Ang Mo Kio MRT station and we also kept our eye contact. We walked to same direction to the bus stop outside the station and I continued walking and you both stopped to wait for the bus.

Hope to hear from you guys here.

23 hours ago, ScratchedDiamond said:

The manager on shift at Mcdonalds Lucky Chinatown. You are tall and built and have a very sweet friendly look. You don't sound local but I melted at your decent charming smile. 

You always write about guys who can be easily identified.

I find you're encroaching onto their privacy.

If you are straight nobody would want to read your search here.

Please don't write about guys who can be easily identified.

2 hours ago, mlyfunp said:

You always write about guys who can be easily identified.

I find you're encroaching onto their privacy.

If you are straight nobody would want to read your search here.

Please don't write about guys who can be easily identified.

1. We didn't do anything except a transaction that involved a burger and money. 

2. If he's straight, he won't read this. 

3. If he reads this, and he's keen to connect, he'll perhaps PM me if he wants privacy. 

4. If he doesn't wish to connect, he moves on with his life. 

5. One of the ideas of a missed connection is to reconnect, isn't it? So if I randomly write about someone and that person can't even identify himself, how would I expect a connection?

So in what way have I "enroached his privacy"? Pray tell. 

Edited by ScratchedDiamond
On 4/18/2019 at 12:11 AM, ScratchedDiamond said:

The manager on shift at Mcdonalds Lucky Chinatown. You are tall and built and have a very sweet friendly look. You don't sound local but I melted at your decent charming smile. 

4 hours ago, ScratchedDiamond said:

3. If he reads this, and he's keen to connect, he'll perhaps PM me if he wants privacy. 

5. One of the ideas of a missed connection is to reconnect, isn't it? So if I randomly write about someone and that person can't even identify himself, how would I expect a connection?

You forget the fact that it is easy to locate this guy the way you describe his workplace. Even if he is gay, you have no right to potentially "out him", because that decision would be entirely up to him.

You are not the only person eating burgers at that McDonald outlet. He will be working there 5 days on shift. Everyone reading this here could go to the outlet.

He is not a true random person you bumped on somewhere, once you describe his workplace surroundings in this detail.

Let's pretend that you work as the cashier at the Sacoor outlet in Raffles City Shopping Branch and I put a missed connection here:

"The cashier on shift at Sacoor outlet Raffles City Shopping. You are tall and built and have a very sweet friendly look. You don't sound local but I melted at your decent charming smile."

Would you like such a post here?

I don't think you would be happy if someone posted it here, when it is very easy to identify you.

Please have the courtesy to put yourself into the shoes of that other person. Maybe then you would understand why you have encroached into his privacy.

6 hours ago, ScratchedDiamond said:

Missed connection means that the MacDonald manager should have done something to you (eg. Smile at you, eye contact, etc) . If he didn't, then there's no point posting since he's probably not interested in you. Even if you post, he doesn't know who you are.

You’re not alone. If you’d like to speak to someone, help is available at the following centres:

Samaritans of Singapore (SOS) 24-hour Hotline: 1800 221 4444 or pat@sos.org.sg.
Institute of Mental Health’s 24-hour Hotline: 6389 2222
Care Corner Counselling Centre (English and Mandarin): 6353 1180
Singapore Association for Mental Health: 1800 283 7019

Date: 18 Apr Thur

Time: 7.40-9.30pm

Place: Safra TPY toastbox  & E1 gym

U entered toastbox at around 7.40pm, ordered ur food, then went to the gym. I recalled one of ur last exercises was at the chest press machine where u were working out alternating between ur left and right chest. U are quite tan and muscular, around 1.65m tall, and wore white tank and grey shorts, and look late 30s. I was in red tank top. Pm me yeah?

Cute guy in yellow hoodie (which you put on after you entered the very cold outlet) with two friends at Bugis Junction Starbucks earlier (19 April Friday 9-10+pm), my friends and I left around 10+. I’m the guy seated opposite you but with my side facing you. We had a few fleeting eye contacts. I find you familiar-looking too, would like to connect if you see this :)

• G_M changed the title to Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)