Male HQ

Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)

chubaholic

On 7/29/2020 at 7:34 PM, leantan said:

Long shots

1.  Year 2005-2006 - You are a Malaysian Chinese. Stayed in redhill and we met often. for fun. You have often wanted bareback, but I did not agree. Guess, that was how we got drifted apart. We were about same age then, late 20s.

2. Year 2008-2009 - You were a bright and smart student in local university, and you aced your studies. Your name initials was ZW.  You were about early 20s. Met at times at your hostel room.  I went to visit you in your hometown in KL before, and u fell sick during the trip due to cuttlefish i guess.  We lost contact when I went overseas for work for a few months. 

pm me if you are any of the guys. Thank you.

Funny.. 2008 to 2009. Early 20s. 2005 to 2006 late 20s. Doesn’t match..

2 hours ago, funkykiddo said:

u need to read it once more

Yes! You are right!

Trying my luck to see if you are here.

Happened to bump into you every morning at Bishan park 2 during CB period. However when Phase 1 started, I only got to bump into you on PHs and Sundays, and never see you after Phase 2 started. But hey, saw you again this morning! We always jog in opposite direction. Hope to know you if you happen to visit this site too.

Just trying my luck.

To the guy who I met outside Yunomori Onsen around 4.15pm just now. You were wearing a white top and orange/blue shorts. I was wearing dark green singlet and white shorts. We din manage to exchange line contacts as my friend was waiting outside. Hope you see this and PM me.

From boonlay mrt and alight at jurong east mrt 31st July Friday, around 1215pm. You were with your parent and maybe sister? I was with 2 friends chatting. Not sure if you r looking over to my side but I did a few eye contacts with you. Hope to find u here. Saw you walk towards westgate as well.. 

6.50pm 1 aug 2020

We were just side by side standing at the mrt door. U came in from Admiralty station. I dropped off at Sembawang mrt.

You were wearing addidas dark blue top and grey UA cap. U carrying UA gym bag. 

After u finished playing with your phone,  you were looking ard and we looked at each other and made eye contact. 

Before i exit the mrt, i can see from the door reflection that you were looking at me again. 

If you are here, PM. Wish we can go gym tgt maybe hhaha

21 hours ago, leantonedboy said:

6.50pm 1 aug 2020

We were just side by side standing at the mrt door. U came in from Admiralty station. I dropped off at Sembawang mrt.

You were wearing addidas dark blue top and grey UA cap. U carrying UA gym bag. 

After u finished playing with your phone,  you were looking ard and we looked at each other and made eye contact. 

Before i exit the mrt, i can see from the door reflection that you were looking at me again. 

If you are here, PM. Wish we can go gym tgt maybe hhaha

Lol found out who the guy is alr. 😅 

Both of us are friends on social media. No wonder he look so familiar Haha

On 10/18/2019 at 6:29 AM, dajaxx said:

5 Sep Thu 7-8pm

Keybox 

Thanks for initiating.  We had a great time. You asked for my number, however I did not give it you. You introduced yourself as Mr. Tan. Regret that I did not exchange number with you. If you see this would like to reconnect with you.

Hmu if you see this. 

trying my luck to look for him again.

Date: Today, 7 Aug

Time: 9.50pm

Place: Void deck of blk 62X at Bukit Batok Central

Was opening letter box when I heard noice behind. Turn around and saw u. U were wearing singlet with a basketball beside u. Apparently resting aftet playing basketball. We exchange glance when I turn around at lift lobby.

Yesterday Fruday Evening dated 07/08/20 TenMen @ Level 3

I was lying naked in one of the room , you appeared and touch my ass, trying to insert your hard dick, I moaning loudly. You wispered for a lub..I gave it to you. You managed to insert deep your hard tool and ride me like a wild stallion... sweating, hissing and grunting loudly when you cums (in rythm with my loud moaning), you embedded deep in my hole writhing and releasing your load. I manage to catch a glimpse of your big, thick , hard tool before you left (I think you are Mly guy). Love to connect with you again if you are here.

Edited by tinkermybutt

Previous Previous Guy: Hook Club.

Previous Guy: TMC.

Mine was Keybox Saturday August 8th from 3pm onwards.

We went into the room together & then I said something & U said something & then we both left the room. U look cute with ur glasses & i really like u... not liking u coz of ur looks... but u seem to be young & confident & "my type" 👍

Edited by 30yochinese

-Yesterday 8/8/20/national day eve

-Around 4.30-5.30pm

-at Gin Thye, Some Chinese wedding snacks shop in yishun

you came into the shop with your mom to buy some snacks. You kept stealing glances at me for some reason, and you know I caught you looking at me. Later you left in your parent’s car, a dark grey Toyota wish. 

if you’re here, dm me!

Edited by chaserslavewanted
On 8/8/2020 at 3:08 PM, tinkermybutt said:

Yesterday Fruday Evening dated 07/08/20 TenMen @ Level 3

I was lying naked in one of the room , you appeared and touch my ass, trying to insert your hard dick, I moaning loudly. You wispered for a lub..I gave it to you. You managed to insert deep your hard tool and ride me like a wild stallion... sweating, hissing and grunting loudly when you cums (in rythm with my loud moaning), you embedded deep in my hole writhing and releasing your load. I manage to catch a glimpse of your big, thick , hard tool before you left (I think you are Mly guy). Love to connect with you again if you are here.

wow, so hot story 

Old connection...

blk 605 or 606

clementi west street 1 (facing AYE)

year 1994

that was when I first came to study in SG.

house own by a divorcee, Madam Ong with her son about 12 yrs old then. 

one room was occupied by two hunk who studied in the marine in SP then. (If I heard it correctly)

i was sharing another room with another guy. 

the two hunks always walking around in the house in their skimpy shorts..  yumm yumm

If we can reconnect here, it will be a miracle. With the hunks or even my ex landlady son.

FF Paya Lebar

1-2pm, 11 Aug

We spoke finally for the first time last week as we exited the gym together. U r one of the few people wearing masks whilst gyming and use ur own disposable gloves. You bring around a metal bottle for drinks.

You told me you stay around the area, and u always gym in the afternoon.

Not sure if you are here, but would love to connect with you if you are. I said bye to you yesterday before I went to the changing room and we met again at the changing room when u said bye to me lol.

Edited by jiriki

Hi trying to look for a guy I lost contact with. We met once during a group fun and I fucked you at the hotel room. After that we exchanged line and had fun another time at Hotel 81. Lost your contact from my line, if your here reading this drop me a message thanks :) (think ur line know was zeckyslut or smth)

Edited by Machy
  • G_M changed the title to Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)