Male HQ

Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)

chubaholic

Happened today. We walking towards each other. You just came down from escalator. You wearing specs, tall and musc fit. Can tell your fit from the tightness of your top.

I was walking with a friend. You were alone. You looked at us. And then you turned again after you walked pass us. Obvious eye contact.

place: northpoint basement (floor near Guardian)

time: 8pm + 

You wearing: tight green (or orange, i couldn’t rmb) top with very tiny tight grey undies 

Me wearing: White v neck and blue shorts

Friend wearing: pink AnF tshirt

Hope you are here. DM privately. Thanks!

5 hours ago, leantonedboy said:

Happened today. We walking towards each other. You just came down from escalator. You wearing specs, tall and musc fit. Can tell your fit from the tightness of your top.

I was walking with a friend. You were alone. You looked at us. And then you turned again after you walked pass us. Obvious eye contact.

place: northpoint basement (floor near Guardian)

time: 8pm + 

You wearing: tight green (or orange, i couldn’t rmb) top with very tiny tight grey undies 

Me wearing: White v neck and blue shorts

Friend wearing: pink AnF tshirt

Hope you are here. DM privately. Thanks!

He was only in his grey undies (underwear ?) ?:ph34r:

Woodlands waterfront

Saw this guy wearing blue singlet (not sure is it NIKE) jogging along the waterfront PCN while I was walking this late afternoon (23 May around 530pm). We were against each other. At the far end then I walked on the opposite pavement, saw you against. Too bad I was on the opposite pavement. Just trying my luck here.

You were jogging around the private estate behind Hort Park on Hari Raya Sunday about 10+am. We were both topless and I was jogging behind you most of the time.

you had a tattoo on your back. You are really good ... at keeping the pacing I mean. I had no chance of catching up. Hit me up if there’s a chance you would like to jog together after circuit breaker eases.

Dude that wore a blueish-purple UA singlet and grey shorts living at a condo along Petir Road. We were walking towards the guard house around 4pm yesterday, Sunday. I was going for a run and I guess you were waiting to pick a box at the drop off point. You look cute! Hmu when you see this. 

Saw a very fit and sexy middle age person. You are topless with very Low cut tights riding a bicycle near Kallang vista at upper boon Keng road today 26 May morning.

Really admire you and wonder how you get such a bod given your age. Very Fit and lean at your back, leg and chest area. Must be due to the strict diet and exercising Everyday. If you are doing late night running, perhaps we can meet up for running and fitness training after CB period if you are here.

I guess it’s worth a shot.

We were having an course online last week. I was wearing a shirt on all the days while you were mostly in your army singlet. 

You’re really tan and attractive and I hope I can get to know you (prob after the CB)

On 5/31/2020 at 7:44 AM, dmm said:

Friday night 29 May 1030-11pm - you were running in bp and we made eye contact when you ran past Senja-cashew cc. I was in dark blue tee and you were in black if I remember correctly. HMU if you’re here, you’re good-looking :)

Quite alot of good looking chap running in that area and towards the canal to jelapang LRT. Hope you get to meet the guy. Cheers.🙂 

Trying my luck. Saw u at Tamp S81 this morning. You wore exactly like me, White Tee with White Shorts with specs. We kept looking at each other. Saw your hard-on too. Wasted im with my brother. Later on, saw u drove pass with ur ebike towards S83-84. If you are here drop me a msg. Looking forward.

Edited by iloveaj

Date: 1st June

Time: Around 3:15pm

Where: Bukit Panjang Plaza

You were at Watson’s first and then moved on to Guardian, which was kinda what I was doing as well as the item I was looking for wasn’t available at Watson’s.

You were wearing a navy blue t-shirt, khaki berms and carrying a black haversack. You basically are covered in tattoos on all four limbs. I went to Wok Hey after that and you walked past and we had some eye contact. Buzz me if you’re here, cutie :)

On 6/1/2020 at 10:43 PM, qsefthu78 said:

Not a missed connection. 

We met a few months back, and you confided in me with your relationship and work problems. We were quite chummy with one another and you treated me as your BFF, so to quote you. 

Subsequently, you dated or capriciously went into another relationship and sort of stopped contacting me. I took it in my stride, and after all I've seen much, and realised that I do empathise with your so called ex-date. 

Lately, unfortunately, we met again during my runs. It was my intention to pretend I didn't see you, but you reacted and I reciprocated the friendliness that was before and entertained you. After a couple of runs, you got to know another guy and you got friendly with him and arranged your runs and workouts with him. 

Since then, I still see you almost every time with that guy during my runs and I put my best show to ignore or pretend I don't know you, though we exchanged looks. 

If you are here, yes, I'm pretending I no longer know you for a reason - I'm setting my priorities right, and you should too. So just pretend that you don't know me too, so that we can co-exist peacefully with our business doing our runs. Thank you. 

U'll find better friends. This one, not worth the time. Had "friends" like this, so i can relate.

Not a missed connection. 

We met a few months back, and you confided in me with your relationship and work problems. We were quite chummy with one another and you treated me as your BFF, so to quote you. 

Subsequently, you dated or capriciously went into another relationship and sort of stopped contacting me. I took it in my stride, and after all I've seen much, and realised that I do empathise with your so called ex-date. 

Lately, unfortunately, we met again during my runs. It was my intention to pretend I didn't see you, but you reacted and I reciprocated the friendliness that was before and entertained you. After a couple of runs, you got to know another guy and you got friendly with him and arranged your runs and workouts with him. 

Since then, I still see you almost every time with that guy during my runs and I put my best show to ignore or pretend I don't know you, though we exchanged looks. 

If you are here, yes, I'm pretending I no longer know you for a reason - I'm setting my priorities right, and you should too. So just pretend that you don't know me too, so that we can co-exist peacefully with our business doing our runs. Thank you. 

How can people be firstly so dense and horrible wow. you are better off not caring the next time he 'reacts' to you

Not a missed connection. 

Stop being too judgemental ... he is just a friendly guy ... if you have any inclination to have a relationship with him, be frank and inform him. Its wrong to feel jealous if he close with other guys.Hope you will find an enclosure to your dissatisfaction toward him.

3 hours ago, tinkermybutt said:

Stop being too judgemental ... he is just a friendly guy ... if you have any inclination to have a relationship with him, be frank and inform him. Its wrong to feel jealous if he close with other guys.Hope you will find an enclosure to your dissatisfaction toward him.

Thanks for the comment, no, there's no intention of relationship (I don't need one), just that I'm disappointed with the so called BFF friendship. Jealous? Judgemental? Maybe. It's like a bee moving on to another sweeter flower I guess. Yes, the closure is moving on and this 'friendship' never happened. It was really a short one, so yeah, just move on, no big a deal. 

1 hour ago, qsefthu78 said:

Thanks for the comment, no, there's no intention of relationship (I don't need one), just that I'm disappointed with the so called BFF friendship. Jealous? Judgemental? Maybe. It's like a bee moving on to another sweeter flower I guess. Yes, the closure is moving on and this 'friendship' never happened. It was really a short one, so yeah, just move on, no big a deal. 

With a body like yours plus your kindness, you would be swarmed by hordes of other bees, bugs, beasts etc

We both live in the same block, in Yishun. You're on the 7th floor and I'm on the 11th. You're Chinese and I'm Malay.

We chanced upon each other a few times. And again this morning, at around 6.15am in the lift. You were in office attire, which is a first.

You smiled at me a couple of times before. But I was kinda caught off guard and didn't exactly respond back with a smile. Just coz' you're so darn hot and it made me nervous as hell. Hit me up if by the slim chance you're here! ;)

1 hour ago, lov_shorts said:

June 5th around 1100hrs @ UOB HG 

hopefully the cute macho Cisco officer is here. I was in grey track pants with my mother and you told me to take off my cap. If u read this please pm me 

Why only take off the cap? 🤔

Sun, June 7th, between 11am- 12pm, condo lift lobby

You were, attired for workout with sports shorts and long socks, no shoes. Long shot that you might be here. Our gaze met at the lift lobby as I walked in your direction. I’m not sure if you were smiling at me or looking bashful. Keen to get to know you online better, ping me if you’re here. Cheers

Today 7 Jun, 4+pm

Macritchie Reservoir

U were in grey singlet n blue shorts, say 1.7m-ish tall?

I was in white singlet n navy blue shorts, bit shorter than u

I jogged past you before the forest area, saw u turn ur head around but duno if u noticed i did the same. Anyway after that i looped back into the forest. U jogged past me n i couldn't catch up after. Wld've waved hi if i managed to catch up lol.

Wanted to say u're really attractive! Cute, n great body. 

Yesterday 8 Jun at around 7am

Keat Hong LRT

You were wearing a black polo tee and holding a large blue water bottle

I was in wearing a beige long pants with a green hoodie sitting across you while you were standing. Stole a few glances.

Saw you a few times in the morning this year and you're really cute. PM me if you're here? Hope to get to know you.

• G_M changed the title to Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)