Male HQ

Hooked On German Soap : Oliver And Christian

Guest OC

Happened to come across a clip from the thread "Songs that stir my emotions" which features this pair of very handsome German couple in their long running soap. Did a search and found that there is actually someone translating their portion (ultra long running soap).

I wish I can find my Christian...

Just a quick overview for those interested (it is soap afterall, it tends to get draggy at times)

Oliver and Christian are room mates. Oliver is Bi while Christian is straight. And Oliver has this huge crush on Christian. For some reason, Oliver kissed Christian's girlfriend. Christian found out later and confronted Oliver; accusing him of pretending to be gay to score with girls. During the argument, Oliver kissed Christian. And since that kiss, Christian is all confused and cannot get Oliver and that kiss out of his head.....

I leave the rest for your viewing pleasure.

Please note that this is a soap that has been running for years, and there are many subplots in the show. The ones translated are only from scenes where Oliver and Christian appeared, so the dates are not in consecutive running days, and the duration of each clips varies with the couple's screen time.

• Guest locked this topic