Male HQ

Looking For Mature Daddy Type / Older Men (找熟男) (Compiled)

justi

26 minutes ago, quest13x said:

Any horny married guys in their 40s and 50s horny wants his cock sucked to completion , ass eaten deep, or fuck and cum? I am local Chinese 46yo 166cm 58kg lean dark hairs glasses decent average look and like to play with matured older no attitude married men. I'll eat rim your ass (clean only) if you want, pleasure your cock and have you hold my head fuck my mouth till you cum into my mouth and I swallow your married cum. I'm on NTU campus this morning and afternoon and can come to your home or office nearby or some discreet toilet or your car or some carpark for some good hot m2m quick discreet play time. Totally flex, can top or bottom depends on situation... I'm totally not into looks just looking for good play time with no attitude horny men 40s 50s meaty beefy chubby lean married men 40s-50s age any race who want ass rimmed good cock sucked to completion or fuck for some hot wild uninhibited sex.

mybutt_12h.JPG

2.jpg

rimming 15-1.JPG

rimming 22-1.JPG

OMG, I love to be eaten like this

• G_M changed the title to Looking For Mature Daddy Type / Older Men (找熟男) (Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic