Male HQ

Looking For Mature Daddy Type / Older Men (找熟男) (Compiled)

justi

On 1/10/2020 at 11:32 AM, LeanMature said:

Maybe you need to show profile pic to attract the daddies ?  A picture tells a thousand words. 

@LeanMature is right! Competition is heating up... A hot picture will make any daddy wild, haha

tbh, i am shocked that there are so many guys here... below the age of 30yo who want a daddy... I wonder why... 

23 hours ago, 30yochinese said:

@LeanMature is right! Competition is heating up... A hot picture will make any daddy wild, haha

tbh, i am shocked that there are so many guys here... below the age of 30yo who want a daddy... I wonder why... 

honestly nothing to be shocked by . We mature daddies know how to make young guys comfy on and off bed ... haha . Regardless of whether the daddy is a top or a kinky pure btm like haha 😂

3 hours ago, ManlyBearBtm said:

honestly nothing to be shocked by . We mature daddies know how to make young guys comfy on and off bed ... haha . Regardless of whether the daddy is a top or a kinky pure btm like haha 😂

A top daddy is more demanding while a bottom daddy is more accommodating.

Don't read and response to guests' post

• G_M changed the title to Looking For Mature Daddy Type / Older Men (找熟男) (Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic