Male HQ

Looking For Mature Daddy Type / Older Men (找熟男) (Compiled)

justi

Why is it so tough to find a young  monogamous btm regular ?

The ‘toughness’ to find one just so happens to make things exponentially more difficult for you to find the right person that fits most (if not all) of your personal preferences.

Since you’re looking out for a person specifically with these characteristics:

• Young 🤷‍♂️ I can’t help ya on that part

• Pure Bottom… I don’t know if you’re keen, but this one dumb*SS site called 〔Locanto — The “Craigslist” of South-East Asia

⚠️ It’s had MB’s and even some are literally scams if you’re reading the descriptions properly, but occasionally there would be legitimate ones.

I’m not trying to promote/pushing any traffics to Locanto’s direction because I got pissed of how many bottoms there are here in Malaysia, the ratio of a (Pure Top:Pure Bottom) is literally just 2:98 🫡🫥

• Is the person more inclined towards having a monogamous bond with yourself, provided that you are also into him and could do just the same. 
• And lastly, a regular IF/WHEN possible

TL:DR;

You’ve pulled the lever for a slot machine with 4 spinning slots.

I must say, that hitting all 4 at the same time, it is possible to find them but the stakes are still low so to speak 🤣

I wouldn’t want to dive even more in-depth than I currently am, because I’d be writing something that’s going to be several thousand words. And I’m not even a writer at all 🤦‍♂️

You can keep saying how hard it is to find the ‘right one’ for you, 😂

I’d join in to raise my perspective as a bottom that could only be romantically invested in one person only— 

But I don’t find any regular Top that is alright with myself as his buddy, BUT BOY WAS I WRONG when a week later after we’ve had our first (◼️◼️◼️) , that guy then went online to find another bottom.

I’m glad that I didn’t fell deeply in love with him because that would HURT LIKE HELL 🤣

So yeah. Pardon for the lengthy read, but don’t just restrain yourself in just 10 or so applications. If you can’t find one in the current community, you’re free to expand your social circle while also keep in mind to better be safe and discreet as well. 

You CAN tell me straight to the face and said “I did…” 😬🫢🤭😂

I can’t deny that, but there’s a few more that isn’t at all obvious until it’s being used in a very stupidly mundane way.

I won’t give a lecture for that one because I’m pretty sure you’ve already at least heard of it before… (at least one time, just to be safe).

https://www.x.com/

Not a great one, yes. 
But it’s good enough to net me one boyfriend before we broke up for some other personal matters we both had at the time.

So there you go. Complaining may let you to catch your breaths, but I don’t know about how other bottoms would feel— But I personally would see your forum post, read them through, and probably clicked your profile a few more times before moving on with what I intend to do next because I read it as a form of trying to send this issue that you’re having, to a customer services that never existed at all like what do you want me to do? Go grab a guy, throw him in a sack, and hand deliver him to you as compensations? 😂

And if I’ve somehow managed to unintentionally hurt anyone’s feelings here, then allow me to say that “I am truly sorry for being insensitive with this situation” because I’ve had enough of a little over 10 broken relationships that I’d rather throw in some badly made puns, only to have it written longer than my English essay papers…

I’ll just stop here 🤣

Trying my luck here >< 
Small sized semi-passable chi CD 20+ looking for mature 50+ daddy for regular light fun (hj/makeout/cuddles/spanking etc.) Can't host, can do full CD or partial, roleplay in different outfits, prefer mostly late night (11+) DM me with age/stats/your interests! 🙂 Very shy so might take a while to reply! 

@blacksugarmilktea

I'm 31, 178, 85, vers bottom, local Chinese, stocky with slight tummy. I stay in the east. Sincerely seeking for long term relationship, not into hook ups or fun. Besided my main career, I'm into arts and cultures too.

Seeking (preferred) -

Top Chinese only

Average built or similar to me

Age probably near mine or older (well, it's just a number, chemistry matters the most)

Both financially and emotionally stable

Show love, care, respect and able to spend time with each other

Thanks for reading! Hit me up if interested, my tele ID is up there, see ya! ❤

On 9/6/2023 at 4:19 PM, iwanit said:

2 Local mly mature..one is btm and one is bi seek btm/vers/flexi for connection and more..

We are early 40s and average body type..We cannot host..hit us up if keen..

early 40s is not considered 'mature'

only for 60 n above aka 'merdeka generation'

early 40s, like me for example...considered 'mid-life crisis'

Small sized semi-passable chi CD 20+ looking for mature 45+ daddy for light fun (hj/makeout/cuddles/spanking etc.) Can't host, can do full CD, roleplay in different outfits DM me with age/stats/your interests! 🙂 Very shy so might take a while to reply!