Male HQ

Looking For Mature Daddy Type / Older Men (找熟男) (Compiled)

justi

Young 21 yo Chinese needs a daddy to play with! Open to any kinky ideas and am available now. Any experienced daddy to spread this shy boy's butt cheeks?cleanly shaven and filled with cum this week :x

Willing to travel now!

HI boys who are of legal age looking for a daddy, not sugar daddy as I think that is degrading to both individuals. But if you are sincere and want know a decent mature daddy then message me and I give all the details  Big beary hugs to you :)

BTW my nick is me so I do not need to give much info. Only tops please :)

Edited by ManlyBearBtm
Guest manlybi

i am local manly mature Chinese , mature, 181 85kg,discreet

like young Chinese son, hairy preferred for dinner, movies, shopping, travel and more

please pm me with your details

prefer below 35yo, thanks

Guest manlybi

any young man seek daddy

i am local manly mature Chinese , mature, 181 85kg,discreet

like young Chinese son, hairy preferred for dinner, movies, shopping, travel and more

please pm me with your details

prefer below 35yo, thanks

Young 21 yo Chinese needs a daddy to play with! Open to any kinky ideas and am available now. Any experienced daddy to spread this shy boy's butt cheeks?cleanly shaven and filled with cum this week :x   Willing to travel now!

I am looking for a mature (at least 38+) top guy out there who is interested to do some roleplaying. Something like boss-employee, cop-victim, teacher-student. Important is that you are healthy, dominant, clean and very discreet, have some fantasy and we can trust each other. I am a bottom guy who loves to worship cock and I like to get my mouth f***. Get in touch if you are interested. I am a partnered white guy, 34 years old, 196cm tall and weight 87 kg. Cheers

Me mature top 54/1.65/82 Chn looking for friends, chaser btm. Hope to find one and settle down And spend time to develop the relationship 
Also looking for gym / swim buddies 

Prefer guys who don't smoke and are single (don't want any complications in this complicated world)
Also guys who are mature in giving and taking. 

Hmm holidays vacation buddies if clicks

• G_M changed the title to Looking For Mature Daddy Type / Older Men (找熟男) (Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic