Male HQ

Looking For Mature Daddy Type / Older Men (找熟男) (Compiled)

justi

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, i am not young either, but there are interest groups in Bw (eg, nature walk, photography etc) which we can join & get to know frens mah. these activities are just channels to know more frens. I think if we just meet up like this, it will be so weird as don't know where to start chatting. In the end, everything became so superficial & also run out of topics to talk.

Hey, i am not young either, but there are interest groups in Bw (eg, nature walk, photography etc) which we can join & get to know frens mah. these activities are just channels to know more frens. I think if we just meet up like this, it will be so weird as don't know where to start chatting. In the end, everything became so superficial & also run out of topics to talk.

Hi Rohin,

While its true that we could join interest groups which you had mentioned..but then, this topic is all about and mainly for the age group 45 or if some may wish 40 and above..

Intention, i believe is to gather these age group to befren each other and in a way give support and encouragement to one another if needed.

Hi Rohin, While its true that we could join interest groups which you had mentioned..but then, this topic is all about and mainly for the age group 45 or if some may wish 40 and above.. Intention, i believe is to gather these age group to befren each other and in a way give support and encouragement to one another if needed.

I totally agreed with what Guest has said............ :clap:

Hi Guest,

May I offer a suggestion:

Initiate interest based activities to start off the groups. This thread may just continue a discussion and nothing may materialise if it is discussed in a theoretical sort of way. For example, if you yourself are interested in Karaoke, you could invite other Karaoke enthusiasts to join you. Of course you can put in a preferred age range if you like, but you may have to be prepared to adjust the range if you get too many or too few respondants.

Many over 45 yo people already have groups of friends they hang out with. I think it is a matter of you either finding one established group that you will enjoy being with, or yourself be a "right hand marker", raise your hand and have your new platoon fall in around you.

SP

Edited by suckling_pig

We see things not as they are, but as WE are - The Talmud

When the student is ready, the teacher will appear - The Buddha

Thanks for the suggestion, Sucking_pig..topics are too wide to decide on a particular interest..

for a start since it is kinda befrening each other and getting to know one another..would it be better we stick on the more conservative and traditional way of say having a afternoon tea together..in this way, we can get to know more if not everyone present. I hope someone would be kind enough to volunteer if possible..

I might be naive..but i do hope that those present would come with a open heart and not with a disriminative manner.

I hope any member here who own a eatery outlet, snack bar, etc would step in to help by offering their place for a gathering say in the morning if their opening hours is only in the later part of the afternoon..

I am sure those attending would not mind to foot their own bill for a cup of coffee and some light snack.

Guest Sometimes

Shall we meet at a specific time and show at cinema (Changzhiang or Golden mile). ^_^

Or someone can host at ware-house or offices in very quiet building at weekends if you work at one.

Sometimes u just can't understand why there are people like to use lower part of their body to think then their brain. Sigh .......

Singapore is just too skeptical and afraid to be labeled. I second to the person who suggested Kbox. I would like to join karaoke if there is any setup.

• 4 weeks later...

And so... all interested... all leave email... who is contacting who to do what? there is one thing about the Gen X (I myself age 47 going on 48 so I can say this) bread in Singapore... all waiting for the gharment to organise or solve the problem...

Well, BW is the gharment here... and a place is offered by a member (before it's rented out. IF rented out please state so here because eveyone waiting for NOTIFICATION)

Here's the other thing... organiser need to cater snacks? or pay your own? if so, someone's private place is OUT... no one is gonna cater for 30 pax only to have everyone 'last minute got something on' and chicken out of the meet.

the worst thing is ... most who are still closeted (I am too) are SCARED to be seen in public with other PLU... so public place is also out...

there... stalemate... good luck people...

Actually I do have a suggestion:

Go to a Gay Sauna... at an appointed date and time. there all are PLU... entrance to sauna is usually quite disreet... can't be exclusive la... else sauna boss lose money for the day... Go when there is an 'oldies' night theme - where above 40s are welcome, and their admirers can go find them too... just like chub nite/muscle nite, etc... Usually you can go to (for example only I am not employed nor own the place) Ten Men's Club on MONDAY evenings, or Friday Nights... actually Monday evenings are better... Fridays erractic crowd... tho most go to Shogun on Friday nites...

OK that said... Monday nites then... 7pm to 9.30 pm at the TV lounge on 3rd level in Ten Men's Club... let's allow for 3 meetings for those with busy schedules... last minute 'something on'etc folks... Start this Monday la... MONDAY, 10 October 2011, 7pm to 9pm TMC. you want food, later go Chinatown walk around can find lots of eateries... with your new friend, or if you are so unlucky, solo lor.

While i salute you, Baloo for kick starting, however one must be mindful that not all would like to go to Gay Sauna..

As you mentioned, you are closet..so am I. I felt not a good idea by organising 1st outing at G Sauna. Not everyone who meetup would like to end up on others plate. I have not been to one too.

Wat i meant by Mutual Buddy is someone whom we are comfortable with after few sessions of meeting up as groups etc.. then we can slowly relate to one another in terms of activites or problems. I really do not know how well to start off too.

And so we are back to square one. Two things cannot ... this cannot that cannot... finish leow lor... just read your pxxn website lor... nothing you can do leow.

(a) Do not like to be seen in publc with other PLU for fear of being outed...

(b) Do not like to go to a sauna - as if go in must play or kena play... can go in just to shower and steam bath and watch TV la. and $10 only not $50

want to go someone's place... really? you will go? if condo must leave your name and IC at the guard's office wor...

HDB then. who want's to host?

The essence is in the first meet.

public place is best as you turn up or not, well, most will have ready excuse not to turn up... but at least those who bother to turn up, if no meet, still can look around others, and window shop.

gay sauna , or gay friendly bar is best because , it's public, there are many around who will not be pointing fingers because all PLU closet or otherwise. Unless you are some public figure who cannot be seen in those places because everyone will recognise you, then you are quite safe and anonymous.

and in a PLU friendly establishment, you actually would be in your own element - where you do not have to pretend to be straight acting, or whatever.

or has the mask been put on for so long it is stuck on and cannot be taken off?

If just meet discreetly, then just keep putting up your stats and what type of body you like to meet... and hope you are 'selected', or you read the catelog and try to connect ad meet on your own

if that is the case there is no need for whatever crap club... it's a private one-on-one secret meeting all the way...

you see the interesting clash here?

Guest underage

Organize a jogging session at Macritchiesincecircle line open, everybody can reach there easily, those dont like to jogging may help to prepare food and drink for those going jogging,or chit chat and wait for the other come back and go for a tracking....hopefully everybody behave yrself and dont act like an anunty in the public place, and for those discreet guy if u sense that something not right , u all can stick to the discreet and manly group...hope my suggestion is good for you all, sorry cant join,as still under age...hehehe enjoy uncle......

And so we are back to square one. Two things cannot ... this cannot that cannot... finish leow lor... just read your pxxn website lor... nothing you can do leow.

I do sympathize Baloo. There was a thread some weeks back about timidity of singaporeans. Do you think there is some truth there?

We see things not as they are, but as WE are - The Talmud

When the student is ready, the teacher will appear - The Buddha

It's not 'timid' per se... most 45 year olds today singaporeans were NS Men before... shud be quite brave when the time comes...

However they are also the product of 4 decades of continuous social education by our country and have unknowingly assumed the Singaporean identity. Everything must be 'arranged' for them and FAILSAFE... because the country's gharment almost guarantee success in all they control and all they do...

so it's expected that everything in life is dandy too... perfect condition, yet safe, yet exclusive, yet private, yet lots of options to chose... bao seh one... bao good, bao cheh, bao jiak one... good luck lor... stay at home and catch marlon from the fish tank wor... sure can one... using shoestring ...

want to jump from the 10 foot springboard, dun scared high la... and dun complain water cold, and dun hiam the pool very small you might miss it on your way down... haha ... maybe most won't even know what the heck I am talking about becos never seen a 10 foot high spring board before... go TPY pool see the high boards lor... if they allow you go up to try it would be fun... it's like a confidence jump... most people will just 'balls shrink' when they look down from there...

Edited by Baloo

Thank you gsky.

Let's start with wat gsky suggested since he has a place and has generously offered to host. However, can i suggest to leave the younger ones out of the gathering..no offence though..this topic is all about those 40s and above.

So do, can put Baloo at ease too, or else he would go bla bla bla again...

Hi,

I'm going to meet my caucasian friend (47yrs tall and manly) whom i met 3 yrs ago. He is a divorcee and looking for discreet clean fun (no anal). I would like to invite another mature pal here to join me on next monday (17/10/2011) to his hotel room at Park Royal Hotel, Beach Road. Meeting around 7pm.

Interested party, kindly email me at . so that we can discuss further.

• G_M changed the title to Looking For Mature Daddy Type / Older Men (找熟男) (Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic