Male HQ

Travel To Chengdu - 13Th Sep To 20Th Sep

Guest China traveller

Guest China traveller

I am looking for a travel buddy to go to Chengdu from 13th September to 20th September. I would like to visit places like: 乐山,峨眉山,and most of the nearby historical sites. I would also plan a short visit to 九寨沟 if time allow.

Anyone interested please leave behind your contact so that I could write to you. Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest jiuzhaigou

am planning for oct (autumn colours) - for jiuzhaigou n huanglong, chengdu, emei shan, leshan.

free feel to share notes : tourmaline_man@yahoo.com

• 1 month later...

am planning for oct (autumn colours) - for jiuzhaigou n huanglong, chengdu, emei shan, leshan.

free feel to share notes : tourmaline_man@yahoo.com

Hi there,

I am at Chengdu right now. Sorry I did not look at your reply because I thought nobody would be interested. Anyway, Chengdu is a very interesting place. I begin to love this place so much. They are plenty of PLU places here, and the brothers here are very friendly. I got to know a few friends here who brought me around and cook dinner together in one of their homes. I also got a friend who is a tour guide. If you are interested to get someone to bring you around, which is most advisable to do so, I can give you his contact or I can help you to make arrangement for him to receive you from the airport. After staying for 5 nites, I begin to feel that a total of 8 nites is too short and I plan to come back in two months time.

Will write more about my adventures, I have to sleep early since tommorrow morning I will be travelling to the earthquake zone at 6.30am.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.