Male HQ

Hairy Crabs

Guest Hairy Crabs

Guest Hairy Crabs

Anyone knows of a good and decently priced place to eat hairy crabs and maybe peking duck as well? Somewhere central or west please, as I am staying in the northwest.

Jade restaurant and Li Bai seem a bit expensive leh.

Cheers.

Guest Wonderer

You can try Spring Court (Wing Chun Yuen) in Cross Street (Opposite Chinatown Point). Now is their 78th anniversary. Peking Duct $0.78 if you dine in....GOOD Stuff and their food (tim sum or whatever) is good too.

Simplesimon, maybe you can ask yourself how much your DUCT is worth! S$0.80???? I was trying to see anyone to bitching around...true enough. Of course the PEKING DUCK is worth the price unless you lay yourself on the table

Guest simplesimon

why you so crabby ah? that wasn't bitching. why don't you get yourself laid instead... here's how... climb up and into a duck's ass.. and wait. Now this is bitching.

chinese hairy carps import was banned recently in taiwan after detecting excess level of populant. However, Singapore authority find no such populant in the hairy carps imported. I wonder how could Singapore so luck unless the chinese farmers breed their carps specially for Singapore. which is unlikely the case.

For your own health, avoid hairy carp.

chinese hairy carps import was banned recently in taiwan after detecting excess level of populant. However, Singapore authority find no such populant in the hairy carps imported. I wonder how could Singapore so luck unless the chinese farmers breed their carps specially for Singapore. which is unlikely the case.

Oh My God!!!!

Thanks for the warning! I certainly won't want to eat a hairy fish.

I'll stick to hairy crabs thank you.

Well, the report was in Yahoo's news

http://sg.fullcoverage.yahoo.com/s/nm/2006...na_taiwan_crabs

a good oral sex makes your day, a good anal sex makes your "hole weak"

• 6 years later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.