Male HQ

All Post on Youth Olympics Games 2010

Guest j.pokkemon

Guest j.pokkemon

you mean this one? it was quite erotic to see them with so much adrenaline to fight against (and rub with) one another. HAHA

hell yeah!! in this kind of wrestling they're not supposed to use their legs to trip their opponents so the next best thing they can do is to hug :lol: as tight as they can!!

Guest Diver fan

Saw Qiu Bo do the 3m & 10m dives last 2 days. He is so cute. Been having a hardon thinking of him since then. Hehe

Tom Daley also looks cute.

Guest lalaland

Qiu Bo totally owns in diving, but I think other players have better bods. Most of them are eliminated early, afterall it is usually the lean ones that wins.

Qiu Bo totally owns in diving, but I think other players have better bods. Most of them are eliminated early, afterall it is usually the lean ones that wins.

sometimes can see the divers butt after they plunged into the water.. their trunks roll down upon entry into water... Qiu Bo got a nice tanlines.. haha...

Saw Qiu Bo do the 3m & 10m dives last 2 days. He is so cute. Been having a hardon thinking of him since then. Hehe

Tom Daley also looks cute.

i simply LOVE tom daley!!cant stop staring at him during the competition, he is jus so hot fr a 15 yr old!!

You brought my happiness to its peak, along with my soul. Then, you threw me down without a warning, leaving me in pieces which cannot be mended, especially my broken heart

Did anyone notice in Channel 5's review of the triathlon of one of the finished who is in red, when he crossed the finished line, his dick is parked 12 oclock, and can really see the shape of his dick, Looks like an erected dick. Its amazing that his dick can still park 12 o clock at the end of the triathlon when he crosses the finishing line. I can't seem to find any video clip of him crossing the finishing line. If anyone also notice, can share the url?

ALso, watch out for Qiu Bo, China Diver's bulge.

Haha, share url too.

oh dear, is it cos this is a PLU website?

anyway, i dont think there should be any discussion as most of them are <Banned Words> yo.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

• Guest locked this topic