Male HQ

Where To Cruise For Indians ?

Guest hotterest horni

be careful, most pple at mustafa also know that those outside the mall are $50 men. So if you are seen chatting with them, pple know what's going on. And these $50 men seem to think or target the Chinese (maybe they know most chinese wont go there to shop).

Once my Indian friend wanted to meet there, while waiting for him, I was approached by them. Hmm.......just kay kay dont know what they want loh......

Guest Muscular_Stud

be careful, most pple at mustafa also know that those outside the mall are $50 men. So if you are seen chatting with them, pple know what's going on. And these $50 men seem to think or target the Chinese (maybe they know most chinese wont go there to shop).

Once my Indian friend wanted to meet there, while waiting for him, I was approached by them. Hmm.......just kay kay dont know what they want loh......

Mustafa meh ? I thought THE place to cruise for indians is the famous (or infamous) toilet @ Little India Arcade. Heard so much that the place is perpectually filled with lusty Ah Nehs lusting for chinese ass, esp on sundays.

• Guest locked this topic