Male HQ

Hotmail Account Being Hijacked!

I have not been able to log into hotmail lately. It keeps telling me that I have tried too many times to login and I need to key in the characters in the picture. I did that many times but it keep saying that my input did not match the picture. I have tried to reset the password but the new password does not work either. I have reported the problem to helpdesk but no response for almost one week now. Any hotmail users faced the same problem?

• 2 weeks later...

forget it....it happen to my account too....the one i use for "other" registrations.......my ex-colleague kena also and have since use a new account... I reported but i think they ask me too many info which i cant recall...they have not even replied me also for coming to a week.....lucky not my msn acct

They did reply after more than a week to say that they are able to validate the info I provided and re-activated my account... phew :)

My account got locked also. Someone's been testing my account. I also forgot my hint so they lock me out too. Don't know what to do next....

Guest Hotmale

They did reply after more than a week to say that they are able to validate the info I provided and re-activated my account... phew :)

Can you provide the email contact for the hotmail help centre? I can't seem to find the hotmail contact to resolve this issue. Thanks!

I encountered the same problem too ,so frustating. I can log in now after 2 weeks and almost giving up.

Solution : Do not log in for the next 2 to 3 days.

Thereafter , there will be "Customer Centre Support" link (which can be located DAYS LATER, not immediate) found below " Reset your password"

Key in all your details,including changing of password, and send to them (ie hotmail staff) . After 1 to 2 days , you can log in in peace.

The company has no hotline number to contact them at all . Have to be very very patient .

damn! my accoutn got hacked too! cant access . . .shotty . . .now have to get a new account . . .

what else can i do as my hotmail has a lot of work infor that i need :( sheesh . .

any info would be much appreciated.

Seeking solace in the companion of the ONE . . . . .

Hi Guys,

I went to this link http://windowslivehelp.com/product.aspx?productid=1

and then this link http://windowslivehelp.com/solution.aspx?solutionid=6ea0c7b3-1473-4176-b03f-145b951dcb41

and then https://windowslivehelp.com/PasswordReset.aspx

Provide as much info as you can remember. I was lucky to be able to remember quite a lot. They reverted after more than a week to say that they were able to validate my info and I was able to reset my password.

Good luck.

40st

My hotmail account was hacked too. Could not login, everytime i type my password, it will say wrong password. For those who have never changed their password, i suggest you change. As for your security question, i suggest you changed it to something you remember well. My account was created 8-9 yrs ago, and i never bothered to do change password nor the security question, and when it pop the question "who was your best childhood friend"? i was stumped!

If you cannot remember your security question, you can go to the link provided above and provide as much info and details about your account as much as possible. Coincidentaliy, my hotmail account and 1 of the online games was hacked on the same day.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.