Male HQ

Chub Looking For Sincere Guys....

Elfi87

Hi there. Chub here. Am looking for anyone whom is sincere. Hopefully to find someone smaller build or a gym goer. I've had this impression that being a CHUB is like being an outcast in the society. Anyone to prove me wrong?

Uh, that is so not true... there are many ppl who like chubby or stocky guys. Wait till you fall into my category, neither here (lean fit, toned, muscular) or there (chubby and stocky).

So be positive. You do have your market :thumb:

Uh, that is so not true... there are many ppl who like chubby or stocky guys. Wait till you fall into my category, neither here (lean fit, toned, muscular) or there (chubby and stocky).

So be positive. You do have your market :thumb:

I am in your category as well. Some said I am not chub enough, some complained I am not toned at all. I have no where to turn to

So be positive. You do have your market :

I'm an iPhone user and I downloaded this app called Grindr. It's an PLU social apps.... In there, I feel like an outcast... No one would want to talk to me. No replies to my "hi", some of them replied but words that I don't want to see appears, some would give hopes, when I ask to meet up just for coffee, he can say "Wait till u slim down, only then u can meet up with me..." that's why I said that being a Chub makes one person feels like he's being an outcast in the society.... Haiz.... :'(

brother, I understand you totally,(well, chub for 10 yrs)..

well, we have to admit that physical look is quite important in this circle.

but nonetheless, there's always people who like us for how we look(chub)

if you are able to widen ur choice, (meaning not only seek the fit, young , handsome)

you will be able to find many people who like chubs.

from what i observe, chasers who like us are usually older, more mature.(maybe cos they 看破 that look is not everything, i dunno know, but it's often the late 30s or more who are interested in me)

(please take note i never say it's a bad thing, dun flame me..)

SO if they are not your cup of tea, life might be a bit more tough.

there's a few solutions but none are perfect.

1) slim down, yea, slimming and getting tone will get you more guys, and most importantly, keeps u healthy, of course, you need to put in efforts.

2) accept who you are, and be more open, dun be picky, it's the heart that matter after all.

3) if you can tahan long distance relationship, or best, you travel often. find overseas chasers, i think there's more chasers than chub in Malaysia, China, Taiwan.

of course all have the cons.. but ya,

i'm taking no2, but if u wanna slim down, go exercise. you can also find me if u stay west:)

hope it helps.

Ps: we all know the solutions, but are we determined enough to do it?

Being a chub is tough, not only in finding people... but just life in general. Every day I fear of getting a heartache or getting diabetes or some disease like that...

That's why I'm trying to slim down now, you should too! :)

"The two of us are living in the same era, believing in the same future

Yesterday’s tears and today’s smiles will stay true

We’ve experienced the same pain, we’ve gathered the same kindness

And we’ll turn them into the strength to live on tomorrow"

progress - ayumi hamasaki

Being a chub is tough, not only in finding people... but just life in general. Every day I fear of getting a heartache or getting diabetes or some disease like that...

That's why I'm trying to slim down now, you should too! :)

Last time when I was working for my previous company whereby I have lots of time to spare, I always hit the gym. But not now. Coz I'm working in a place where it takes 3/4 of my life. Haiz.

The only reason why I have rejected guys is because they are too slim, or not stocky/chub enough. So i really don't understand what this thread is all about or what all the lamenting is for...

~ I usually write what's on my mind.  I am not soliciting for unnecessary comments from anyone who will take this opportunity to say I was rude to them on PM, or rejected their approach because of this and that etc. I might not write in long, accommodative sentences in PM.  My messages there are short and to the point, but that doesn't mean I am being nasty to you. Also, please do not be overly sensitive. If you say you want to meet for fun, but I tell you I don't want to waste your time, don't take it too hard.  Just like you can choose to approach me or don't, I have the right to choose as well, and there is no point lying to you that you are my type when you aren't. Not here to bicker - that's my point ~

It's not love if it doesn't hurt. If you don't want to hurt, don't love - str8biman (Oct 2016)

Sometimes we need to go through a thunderstorm before we are able to enjoy the beauty of a rainbow - str8biman (Nov 2016)

There is a sacredness in tears. They are not the mark of weakness, but of power. They speak more eloquently than ten thousand tongues. They are the messengers of overwhelming grief, of deep contrition, and of unspeakable love. – Washington Irving

Everyone is searching for love all the time

Yet love is like mist hovering in the humid sky – Zurri

The only reason why I have rejected guys is because they are too slim, or not stocky/chub enough. So i really don't understand what this thread is all about or what all the lamenting is for...

Hey ya... Not everyone is like you. Most of them, they go for someone whom is of a smaller size. And words being thrown at chubs by these few people are very harsh I must say. Some totally ignore our friendly "Hi". But there some people whom would reject chubs nicely. Words can be a fatal weapon. With words, u could kill someone... I know I'm being skeptical but hey this is reality... Cheers!!!! Hv s great weekend!!! TGIF!!! Wohoo!!!! :P

Hey ya... Not everyone is like you. Most of them, they go for someone whom is of a smaller size. And words being thrown at chubs by these few people are very harsh I must say. Some totally ignore our friendly "Hi". But there some people whom would reject chubs nicely. Words can be a fatal weapon. With words, u could kill someone... I know I'm being skeptical but hey this is reality... Cheers!!!! Hv s great weekend!!! TGIF!!! Wohoo!!!! :P

ah ... its b cos u are at the wrong channel?? The main stream is those who fits into lean, toned, muscular kinda of shit ... the other is where chubs comes in. I know how it feels to be neither here nor there cos i went thru it for nearly 8 yrs XD

i trained up a bit and gained a few extra pounds and yeah ... now is a minichub XD ... i'm not those slim with a paunch (i detest these people as they always self proclaimed as chubs)

well ... there are certain channels which u should opt to try depending on the type u like ...

maybe u should try to see what this phrase means ...

I'm Fat BUT

You are UGLY

And

I can diet!!!

Edited by minichub

• 1 month later...

brother, I understand you totally,(well, chub for 10 yrs)..

well, we have to admit that physical look is quite important in this circle.

but nonetheless, there's always people who like us for how we look(chub)

if you are able to widen ur choice, (meaning not only seek the fit, young , handsome)

you will be able to find many people who like chubs.

from what i observe, chasers who like us are usually older, more mature.(maybe cos they 看破 that look is not everything, i dunno know, but it's often the late 30s or more who are interested in me)

(please take note i never say it's a bad thing, dun flame me..)

SO if they are not your cup of tea, life might be a bit more tough.

hmm..there are actually lots of chasers out there but there are less chasers who are fit/young/handsome...the most prominent reason to why there are less options to choose from is because most of them stock up themselves (because they think fat is cute) and end up in chub/bear community..

physical look is not everything... the more important thing is in the heart, feeling and perseverance... it takes time to find true love...gambate, u'll find your boy one day~

hmm..there are actually lots of chasers out there but there are less chasers who are fit/young/handsome...the most prominent reason to why there are less options to choose from is because most of them stock up themselves (because they think fat is cute) and end up in chub/bear community..

physical look is not everything... the more important thing is in the heart, feeling and perseverance... it takes time to find true love...gambate, u'll find your boy one day~

i guess over the year i learn to 'widen' my choice le..

but still no luck finding someone ard my age.. haha.. or at least, someone who dun just wanna have anal sex with me..

chasers i met all just wanted that.. sighz

Hi,

I'm completely new to the PLU community, so I'm rather curious about the terminology.

My view on the general preference for slim / toned / handsome guys is that it is probably just natural i.e. the default attraction hardwired by nature, just like how straight guys prefer slim / pretty girls? Apart from a specific fetish, I suppose it takes a more open view of the world to accept and look beyond just physique.

I noticed that you guys mentioned that there are those who are in-between chub/toned and chub? Are there any pictures that show the difference between "in-between chub" and "fully chub"? I can't really visualise it with the vague descriptions I've seen so far :P

Thanks!

i guess over the year i learn to 'widen' my choice le..

but still no luck finding someone ard my age.. haha.. or at least, someone who dun just wanna have anal sex with me..

chasers i met all just wanted that.. sighz

Well, it'll come when the time has come... just give some patience.. it's not easy to find someone that truly loves u and u love him as well... i would like to dedicate this song to u: <<对的人-戴爱玲>>.. btw, i'm a chaser too..pm me for msn if u dont mind..er, dont worry, i'm only looking for friendship and chat.. XD..

cheers~

i agree.. so hard to find..

but dun give up..

just find friends ba.. more of sincere friends..

cos sometimes we take relationship like match-making..

see the guy for the 1st time, then u wanna be with him..

give ourselves a bit more time.. make new friends first..

hopefully someone who dun see u as sex object or another ass hole to top

(my real bad experience, where friends want to be sex buddy only)

• 3 weeks later...

Hi there. Chub here. Am looking for anyone whom is sincere. Hopefully to find someone smaller build or a gym goer. I've had this impression that being a CHUB is like being an outcast in the society. Anyone to prove me wrong?

Any luck yet with your search?

Chub here also, but too jaded to search anymore. but hey, that's just me being weak and all that bs.

Hope you stay optimistic and eventually find your guy :thumb:

"Kinsey says everyone has homosexual tendencies in various degree. YOU'RE ALL GAY!!!" ~ from some kid I overheard in a KFC.

Not to fret, i like chub n like to hug them

scala

I must be one of those outliers as well, as slim/toned guys turn me off. Guys with a little extra flesh float my boat..all the way from stocky to chubby.

I'm chubby myself but I've never wanted to slim down. Been trying to hit the gym to beef up and convert some of my fat into muscle. Alas, I need more motivation/discipline....

• 2 weeks later...

I must be one of those outliers as well, as slim/toned guys turn me off. Guys with a little extra flesh float my boat..all the way from stocky to chubby.

I'm chubby myself but I've never wanted to slim down. Been trying to hit the gym to beef up and convert some of my fat into muscle. Alas, I need more motivation/discipline....

Stay with it. You'll get there.

Same story here. Wishing you success in the New Year! :thumb:

"Kinsey says everyone has homosexual tendencies in various degree. YOU'RE ALL GAY!!!" ~ from some kid I overheard in a KFC.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi, iam a chub from Malaysia, do not ashame of you are.. there a lot of HOT guys out there who love chub.. i had encounters a lot of HOT guy before i meet my BF (also very HOT guy for my eyes.. hehe) Here in Malaysia we are proud to be chub, we have a big circle too, i think it will be same every where else too.. just do not give up..You just need to know which channel or website to looking for... try biggercity, fridae or etc... Have Fun !!!

Hugs and Kisses... :)

• 3 weeks later...

ah very classic~

chubs are not outcasted, you guys just belong to the another different community actually, if you widen your AJ circle, you will find out that there are lot of people who like you.

and yes, malaysia has lot of hot and handsome chasers and chubs. :3

ah yes

we are chasing our dream

Just my putting my 2 cents in... pls dun flame me cos it's just my opinion.

I'm a chub too, and to me... being a chub in Singapore is probably the worst kind of gay man u can be. I mean we aren't as lucky as the chubby dudes in Malaysia, Thailand, Hong Kong, China, Taiwan, Korea and Japan... the chub/chaser community there is amazing and really big.

From time to time, I feel that... being a chub in Singapore is like being a 2nd class citizen in a society. Like... u kinda receive less rights and stuff just because ur chub instead of a slim/fit guy.

Being a chub in Singapore also means that... it's gonna be very difficult, or maybe impossible, to find a boyfriend. Chasers in Singapore are all either attached, in open r/s, or just looking for sex. In short, "Forever" seems EXTREMELY bleak here.

Also, please don't believe in anything that people tell u - in Singapore, there's a lot pressure being a chub... sometimes it feels like there's an "image" that u HAVE to portray. For example, all chubs MUST have short black hair and wear bermudas/shorts. If cutting a crew cut is ur thing, go ahead ^^ But dun do it just cos u wanna be a standard factory-cloned chub. Cos I got my hair cut short to test the waters, and even after adapting the "standard" chub "image", nothing has changed. Therefore, it's nonsense.

Lastly, there's nothing wrong in being a chub. It's ur choice, and no one has the right to criticize u for being who u are. But u know what's wrong? The country that ur born in.

Therefore, if ur a chub in Singapore and u want to know people, u want to have dates, u want to have a boyfriend, there's only one... and only this one way out - go on a diet, exercise and slim down.

Because the rule of thumb in Singapore gay community is this: If u ain't lean/slim/fit/muscular, u will never ever be able to find love.

progress - ayumi hamasaki

thats quite true haiz

but still dont sound desperated, no one like to hear others rants lol

maybe, but it's the truth, and i'm not repeating it every post :P