Male HQ

New Twist to my "New Twist To Hiv And Aids"

oralb

Oralb 27th Nov Amendment:

Ever since I posted the articles on HIV and AIDS, there had been some controversy on their legitimacy and the impact.

I posted the articles as I stumbled into them and thought that they would provide a worthy read. While I stand by my decision to offer a balanced view and letting the reader do his own judgment, a friend called me to highlight the danger of the articles and supported his arguments with supporting documents online.

I have mentioned in the disclaimer that I am NOT a medical professional and the articles are found online, but that doesn’t meant I shouldn’t post with careful thinking, especially on topics as sensitive as this.

Some of the points my friend raised:

1. As oralb, I have gathered a certain “reputation”, and that made my posting more “acceptable” even when I maybe unknowingly posted wrong information.

2. My postings may have led to HIV patients stopped taking medicine, thinking that medicine will cause more harm

3. What’s worst will be those that are tested HIV, thinking that there is no bearing to AIDS, continues their escapades

4. Both cases are definitely not what I would like to see

5. Based on the evidences provided by my friend, nowadays the doctors administered a cocktail of drugs and AZT isn’t use alone, hereby lowering AZT potential side effects and increasing chances of patients recovery

6. He had also provided links that the article writer is no longer a nurse, rather has been a massage therapist

7. The “testimonies” from the big names professors are as dated as a decade ago. Technology has moved much further and new evidences are surfacing everyday

8. Always seek the doctor’s opinions, if in doubt, consult another’s view

9. The danger and threats are real, so protect yourself, insists on SAFE SEX

And since I am not the gahmen, I can go ahead and do a U-turn. I have deleted the articles and retained the URL links; I have also included the supporting articles as links on the correlation between HIV and AIDS. I hope this set you thinking.

Lastly, if my postings misled anyone or cause misunderstanding, I offered my unconditional apologies as that was never my intention.

Good faith.

Supporting URL on the correlation between AIDS and HIV

http://www.reviewingaids.org/awiki/index.p...ban_Declaration

http://www.nature.com/cgi-taf/DynaPage.taf...06015a0_fs.html

http://www.nature.com/nature/journal/v406/...o/406015a0.html

http://avert.org.uk/evidence.htm

http://www.niaid.nih.gov/factsheets/evidhiv.htm

http://www3.niaid.nih.gov/news/focuson/hiv...ces/default.htm

http://www.reviewingaids.org/awiki/index.php/AIDS_dissident

http://www.aliveandwell.org/html/risk_real...r_happened.html

http://fumento.com/specmagic.html

The third link shows two pdf files. The second one list down the 5000+ scientists,

researchers and doctors who signed the Durban Declaration.

Links 4 and 5, are scientific articles that says that HIV causes AIDS.

The last two links are articles that says that gay men are still mainly

the victims of AIDS.

The link below is the same article written by Jeff and at the bottom of

the page, you can see that he is now a massage therapist and his email

is enclosed.

http://www.academyhealthnj.com/Education/JKaplanRN_HIV.html

Original URL

Disclaimer:

- i got this from Internet, i am NOT a medical professional, so take this as a reference.

- For those that already has the diease, this is NOT to ask you to stop your medication, go research or seek another opinion

- For those that are safe, this is NOT to encourage you to go bareback or throw all cautions out the windows, remember other than HIV and AIDS, there are still other STDs.

- read the part about poppers, on how it weaken your system, i remembered saying "if you need poppers to relax for anal sex, maybe you are not ready for anal"

http://aromakat.com/jeff/truthhiv.htm

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

It wasn't a surprise to me after reading this. In history, many a killer diease is often cause by the drugs (entertainment or medical). The most well know is the spanish flu.

Years ago, sci-fi authors had already "prophesied" to almost a certain extend of what is HIV.

I guess this myth maybe:

1. Garment trying to scared people from being Gay-Friendly

2. Garment conpiracy with medical companies in making money

3. Garment trying to cover a fact that alien virus are actually "evolutionalise" human (homo sipians) into better beings. They try to cover up to prevent the general mass from beliving and support these "Alien beings" rather than the garment, many cases all over the world you can see from (eg. CCP)

Well... to counter the unknown and make believe the truth, the best way for oneself is to :

1. Better understand the situation

2. analyze both side of the coin and see who is gaining (remember, coins not only have 2 side)

3. Opinions from "Experts" & "Professional" are not neccessary true or wise(else there should not be "Accident")

4. Experts and Professional are man made, right only at the point of time or era

5. Always carry a benefit of doubt, even if it means words from your parent

Somehow, I still believe one should take care of themselves. Even if one day, the truth is finally what everyone knows, there is still a responsibility in our good nature to prevent the worst.

PS.

God, yes he have the tools to make us better. But remember, when there is A single good, there is always A single bad.

Good is made out of evil

Evil is made out of good

It's just me.... Asura... don't fear, but be very afraid....

Stopped reading when I came across this paragraph:

Gay men routinely take "Poppers," i.e. Amyl Nitrate pills to increase and heighten sexual activity. Amyl Nitrate was the medicine of choice for chest pain, prior to the advent of Nitroglycerin tablets. (Davis's Drug Guide). Amyl Nitrate is very toxic, and is very destructive to the immune system. Amyl Nitrate is an inhalant, which acts as a vasodilator, which is an agent that opens up blood vessels against angina. They are also "psychoactive" in that they produce a "high," and facilitate anal intercourse by relaxing smooth muscles. Along with these "poppers," other drugs used by gay men, and drug users in general included: cocaine, amphetamines, Quaaludes, barbiturates, ethyl chloride inhalants, heroin, phenylcyclidine, marijuana, and other injected drugs. This does not include the many antibiotics which gay men have taken by the armfuls, due to the weakening of their immune systems, brought on by these "recreational drugs.

Maybe the author should talk to the gay men who are HIV positive that are not into anal sex or taking poppers/drugs/heroin.

Sorry, am not going to take medical advice from a nurse instead of doctors.

Stopped reading when I came across this paragraph:
Gay men routinely take "Poppers," i.e. Amyl Nitrate pills to increase and heighten sexual activity. Amyl Nitrate was the medicine of choice for chest pain, prior to the advent of Nitroglycerin tablets. (Davis's Drug Guide). Amyl Nitrate is very toxic, and is very destructive to the immune system. Amyl Nitrate is an inhalant, which acts as a vasodilator, which is an agent that opens up blood vessels against angina. They are also "psychoactive" in that they produce a "high," and facilitate anal intercourse by relaxing smooth muscles. Along with these "poppers," other drugs used by gay men, and drug users in general included: cocaine, amphetamines, Quaaludes, barbiturates, ethyl chloride inhalants, heroin, phenylcyclidine, marijuana, and other injected drugs. This does not include the many antibiotics which gay men have taken by the armfuls, due to the weakening of their immune systems, brought on by these "recreational drugs.

Maybe the author should talk to the gay men who are HIV positive that are not into anal sex or taking poppers/drugs/heroin.

My opinion is that doctors are too busy to give you good medical advice (You are a better person to find solution to your medical problem). Moreover, their hands are tight. They have to follow prescribed protocols when comes to treating diseases. Otherwise their names will be striked out of the medical practice.

Thank you oralb for being so courageous to write something contrary to the conventional wisdom on HIV & AIDS. Especially when you are serving in the medical profession.

A Canadian nurse, Rene Caisse was reported to have successfully treated many cancer patients who were left to die by the hospitals. She was been radiculed and her protocol of treatment was thrown out by the medical institutions.

This is no difference from the "Politics of Cancer". Cancer is a huge business, so is AIDS. It's sad to say that many people are relying on the information propagated instead of doing their own research and due diligence.

过客:

aiyah, me NOT in medical line... just sharing this piece of info.

Personally i am NOT surprised that AIDS drugs do more harm, as like cancer drugs kill ALL cells in the organs..

Most importantly this info is NOT to encourage to throw away conventional preventional methods (eg condoms) but rather given you an alternative views on the matter.

All humans are blessed with the power of decision, so read through and draw your own conclusion.

Topchinese:

i can only say that you are free to take advise from anyone. For me, i will not the belittle the advices just because they are from a nurse and not a doctor.

he gave an explaination on why PLU is constantly singled out as the most prominent group. partly due to the orientation, partly i agreed that PLU men are more prone to drug abuse. so far i seldom heard hetro male took poppers to relax (relax for what? in hetrosexual relation, males need to get excited).

I am not implying that only PLU takes poppers, but i felt that the chances of a poppers user be PLU is higher.

I appreciate you contributing your POV, OralB... my issue is with the author of the article and how most of his propositions are unsupported by medical evidence and guesswork at best. Or worse, his ridiculous ideas will be construed by some people to be the "Truth About AIDS".

As for medical issues, I feel that a doctor is the best person to ask on these matters since they are trained. A doctor actually studied diseases and the mechanism of how these diseases affect people. A doctor is under a duty to do no harm to his patients. Before we start accusing them of having a money-making agenda, maybe we should examine why does he have this distrust for any professionals. If you follow his logic, should we then turn to butchers for surgery, supermarket cashiers for medicines and other guys in the sauna for your throat and ass examinations? :D

I also resent his thesis in the end of his article turning to God as an answer. Although I respect his religious beliefs, there is no place for that in a quasi-medical article as they are irrelevant to the issue at hand. Basically he's saying:

Poisonous HIV drugs + gay poppers causes AIDs

HIV does not cause AIDs

Because God didn't create AIDS to hurt His children

Because God is loving and will not punish His Children for his sins

And we should pray to God and use aromatherapy to cure AIDs.

The author's arguments are flawed. Hence, I don't believe in the truth of his article.

i am not advocating what he said as TRUTH. in fact what's truth?

i guess we all know that the world is make of grey shades.

neither am i discrediting doctors as a profession, my point is you dont have take things at face value (that would also meant you dont take whatever i posted as the holy bible) read from various points and come up with your conclusion.

to be frank, i am a free thinker, hence my purpose of posting this is to provide an alternative views, i kept the religions part to preserve the integrity of the article as a whole.

until now, dieases like cancer, HIV and AIDS are still under research, in fact no-one knows that actual cause and effect, let alone the cure. hence can you expect the current doctors to know everything about the dieases?

and basically, i think you mis-understand what he said.

"Poisonous HIV drugs + gay poppers causes AIDs" = nope i dont think he meant that, he implied that HIV medicine might be more harmful to patients tested HIV as the "kill-all" medicine might break down the body defences and make the body more prone to illness.

His take on PLU portion was to debuke the myth that gay men are more prone to HIV due to anal sex, he argued that it was due to drug abuse that weaken the body defences to dieases.

once again, you have a choice to believe, but before you judged, finish the article, and decided for yourself.

That's was a very good article Oralb. Thanks for the post.

What I think about this whole thing... I won't dismiss the fact that it could be a hoax, yet I won't risk it either.

I guess until we know for sure that it IS a hoax, we should all stick to the same HIV precautions.

I also resent his thesis in the end of his article turning to God as an answer. Although I respect his religious beliefs, there is no place for that in a quasi-medical article as they are irrelevant to the issue at hand. Basically he's saying:

Poisonous HIV drugs + gay poppers causes AIDs

HIV does not cause AIDs

Your deductions seem pretty sarcastic, especially towards the end. But if they weren't meant to be sarcastic, then it's just plain brainless.

You obviously didn't read the article in full or just didn't understand it. BASICALLY, he said all that, but he had explanations, which should be taken into consideration instead of just shoving them aside.

And just so you know, nurses work more closely with patients than doctors.

You gotta think with an open mind.

Well, if this is one big conspiracy between world leaders, then I really do not know what to say. But because they actually 'control' the media and what we see, it's gonna be hard to break down that huge wall.

Ok, I'm digressing. I better stop now.

Again OralB... my position is not against you, in person. Always appreciated your postings and your contributions to the board. Please don't take it the wrong way.

A lot of the authorities cited made the statements in the last century at a time that they may not know much about the disease. Even before the anti-viral cocktails that are now the standard protocol which extends the life expectancy of HIV+ patients. It will be interesting to see how their views may have changed in time.

Riko.. I stand corrected. This is a summary of his article:

Poisonous HIV drugs + gay poppers causes AIDs.. blah blah blah.

HIV does not cause AIDs.. no HIV found.. blah blah blah.

Again, the passages on God and His work is totally irrelevant to the discussion of a medical topic. Its like going to see a doctor because you have flu and he tells you to stop taking medicine, light scented candles and pray 5 times a day.

no worries, TC, i can differentiate, this is a forum, we are meant to discuss. if everything are 1-sided, i might as well start my blog... :)

and yes by all means, question this article, always remember everything that're written by human are prone to error.

i am curious on how you draw the conclusion that he said HIV drugs + gay poppers causes AIDS, i couldnt find this conclusion, maybe you can show to us.

lastly, yes the part on God can be irrelevant, as i have mentioned, i kept that portion for the inegrity of the article, you can ignored that concluding portion, but do think about what he had said in the earlier paragraph.

For those of you who don't want to waste time reading through all the rubbish here's the summary of the rubbish article:

1. Poisonous HIV drugs + gay poppers causes AIDs

From the article:

Virtually all HIV + people are started on AZT, and many if not all of them become violently sick, and refuse to continue with it. While on AZT, these people get regular blood transfusions, since the AZT destroys their red and white blood cells. According to Dr. Willner, Aids is caused by AZT, and other drugs, and in Africa, malnutrition.
The way to avoid AIDS? Stay away from the drugs! (legal or otherwise)

The reason the homosexual community is still the leading group with AIDS in America, is because they are unquestionably the biggest drug takers. All drugs, legal and illegal, are liver toxic. Gay men routinely take "Poppers," i.e. Amyl Nitrate pills to increase and heighten sexual activity. Amyl Nitrate was the medicine of choice for chest pain, prior to the advent of Nitroglycerin tablets. (Davis's Drug Guide). Amyl Nitrate is very toxic, and is very destructive to the immune system. Amyl Nitrate is an inhalant, which acts as a vasodilator, which is an agent that opens up blood vessels against angina. They are also "psychoactive" in that they produce a "high," and facilitate anal intercourse by relaxing smooth muscles. Along with these "poppers," other drugs used by gay men, and drug users in general included: cocaine, amphetamines, Quaaludes, barbiturates, ethyl chloride inhalants, heroin, phenylcyclidine, marijuana, and other injected drugs.  This does not include the many antibiotics which gay men have taken by the armfuls, due to the weakening of their immune systems, brought on by these "recreational drugs."

No one has been able to induce AIDS by injecting chimpanzees with HIV viruses cultured in the laboratory. Why? Because monkeys don't take drugs! HIV is a very weak virus, which is characteristic of retroviruses in general, according to Duesberg and John Yiamouyiannis.

2. HIV does not cause AIDs.. no HIV found.. blah blah blah. '

(14) In "AIDS - The Good News Is, HIV Doesn't Cause It." the authors point out in many people diagnosed with AIDS, that HIV is not present. Those that do show the virus show it isn't present in sufficient amounts to cause the disease.
(16) Koch's Postulates have been the standard for over 100 years, as the "acid test" to determine if there is a cause and effect relationship between a microorganism, and a disease. The HIV hypothesis, fails all 3 of these postulates. HIV is not found in every case of the disease, and it is not found in the time-course of the disease. When it is found, it is found in such small numbers, that it cannot be considered to be clinically significant, or relevant. HIV can be cultured in the lab with great difficulty, and by adding 10 million cells which are free of any retro-virus antibodies, that otherwise would neutralize and stop the culture from growing, as happens naturally in humans.

It has also never once been observed that it is HIV that slaughters T-Cells by the thousands.

3. And the main hypothesis of the article:

There is a mountain of evidence to show that Aids is a "manufactured disease" that has brought in tens of millions of dollars in revenue to the likes of Robert Gallo, and Burroughs-Wellcome Pharmaceutical Company, and the other pharmaceutical companies who profit from this "disease."

Funny how many of us are confounded by all the words and cannot see the tree for the forest. Thanks for bringing this to our attention, OralB.. :)

what's wrong with nurse ......... so cocky comments :swear: ..... to take advice from experienced nurse is much better than the inexperienced doctor.

OB

Thanks very much for the post and links.

most interesting reading.

We all have different opinions formed by our own upbringing and belief system.

We also have a different way of interpreting writings based on our command of language, and how widely we are read, and how much 'research' is done scientifically vs how many people you listen to at the coffeeshop... and who is more believable and plausable...

The articles presented indeed provide an interesting perspective of the HIV thing...

Pls continue to post your findings here, and we will judge for ourselves who to believe, or not to believe...

in any case, it doesn't hurt to stay away from drugs... especially if they are potentially bad for you...

I wonder if Viagra is bad for you... hahaha... and the sister drugs cilias, etc... are they the reverse of poppers with same bad side effects?

to tell you the truth... i tried V once... it really felt GOOD... hahaha... damn... never dared to try it again.. just rest well, and do personal best under natural conditions... else next time no V cannot do leow... not at that stage yet... but I digress...

Thanks once again.

Baloo

Baloo, Viagra, Cialis etc are not the drugs kind of drugs. These are prescribed drugs to make your manhood HARD when you think about sex. They will not and cannot make you more excited. Their job is to open up the blood vessels so more blood can flow to your penis and make it hard. Your excitment feeling probably is caused by the hardness (which is REALLY hard) and the fact that now, your cock WILL get hard WHENEVER you think about using it... Very effective, I will say... ;)

That said, these drugs are to be bought with a doctor's prescription only. Other (recreational) drugs are to be avoided TOTALLY.

• Guest locked this topic