Male HQ

Your Favourite Home Delivery Pizza ?

SKMan

What is ur fav pizza in Singapore ?

I have tried Pizza Hut, Sarpinos, Rite, Boston Pizza and Canadian ....

So far, the one that comes piping hot is canadian 2 for 1. However, i must say that their toppings are so random....

I ordered 14" Meat Lover and a Veal Supreme today . yes it came hot, but the meat lover was so lacking in meat and instead the veal supreme came with tons of meat toppings lol.

Sarpinos has good cheese but it always comes cold.

As for Pizza Hut, they use too much cheddar ......

Anyways, since I always end up ordering two extra large, always have leftovers which i bake and eat over supper :) LOL I binge a lot on pizzas....

What's ur fav ?

I just want to help my didi. Shall remain silent

Guest manlybi

for home delivery pizza, Pizza hut 1 for 1 is good value, and average good taste

for dine in, i like california pizza, very good

So far, the one that comes piping hot is canadian 2 for 1. However, i must say that their toppings are so random....

I ordered 14" Meat Lover and a Veal Supreme today . yes it came hot, but the meat lover was so lacking in meat and instead the veal supreme came with tons of meat toppings lol.

Anyways, since I always end up ordering two extra large, always have leftovers which i bake and eat over supper :) LOL I binge a lot on pizzas....

What's ur fav ?

Guest pizza man

I just ordered a Veal Supreme and a Chicken Curry from Canadian 2f1 .... gosh.. the new curry chicken tastes HORRIBLE.

the coriander on it made it so yucky with a bad aftertaste ... can throw up u knoeeeeeeee

Anyways, I think i will STICK to my own though lazy to make ha ha.

What's ur fav ?

Pizza from American Club is good too...thin crust..thus u have more fillings..

have you tried pizza de france? http://www.pizzadefrance.com/

i find they are really good, better than pizza hut.

like the sunshine fantasy!

What's ur fav ?

try dominos... great in the USA... not too bad if you live nearby to delivery outlet...

best bet is Pizza the Hut...

btw, pizza can't be curry and all that other 'fusion' stuff man... if you have pizza, best to have 'traditional italian pizza' i.e. lots of cheese, lots of slami, meats... usually won't go wrong...

pepperoni pizza is best benchmark... which one does the best pepperoni pizza... takes the cake...

and yes, pizza goes with beer(Americanised) or italian wine (original) or COKE... universally good hahaha...

• 1 month later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.