Male HQ

Ict "Pay" Question

doncoin

I have a question regarding ICT pay or compensation. Is there a limit as to the amount one can claim? I.e. If a person's salary is $5000 a month, and he goes off for 2 weeks ICT, does this mean he can claim up to $2500?

I appreciate any guidance on this.

Thank you.

Love. 

I have a question regarding ICT pay or compensation. Is there a limit as to the amount one can claim? I.e. If a person's salary is $5000 a month, and he goes off for 2 weeks ICT, does this mean he can claim up to $2500?

I appreciate any guidance on this.

Thank you.

Whatever your company is not paying you, SAF will pay you :) If your basic is not fixed, then they will take the average of the last 3 months. Also apply to other allowance like commission :)

Anyway, you have to submit the pay claim form if not nothing can be claim. Hope this helps.

• 2 years later...
Guest Guest

Whatever your company is not paying you, SAF will pay you smile.gif If your basic is not fixed, then they will take the average of the last 3 months. Also apply to other allowance like commission smile.gif

Anyway, you have to submit the pay claim form if not nothing can be claim. Hope this helps.

what if i have fixed basic + different comm every month?

example:

1st month: 3k basic + 2k comm

2nd month: 3k basic + 1k comm

3rd month: 3k basic + 10k comm

so average is 7.3k and if i go for 2 weeks ict, SAF will pay me 3.65k?

is that right? going for my 1st ict next year. normally when to submit pay claim form?

• Guest locked this topic