Male HQ

Who Never Had A Bf?

Freedom711

Same here, no bf. Had one before but always ask me for Vitamin "M" and always comes home late and go to sleep immediately. When I was off, he chooses to work or go homemto visit hisnfamliy, when I work and go for business trip, he was off and stayed at home.</p>

no bf don't need to be self pity, with bf also does not mean all are happy attach. look at this forum itself, how many just attach not long then broke off.

so best is, when attach don't need to be loud, cos is just between you both, just treasure every single moment. when broke off, you are not alone,

you should love yourself more.

True,true but it really feels gd 2 noe theres sum1 out there hu is 1 of yr kind...Its oreadi nt tt ezy le,so those ppl hu hav bf r d really lucky ones...Being single or attached can still b happy,but i still prefer nt 2 b alone...cos it sucks =(

^_^ 我会好好的等待我的王子出现。。。 :P

no bf don't need to be self pity, with bf also does not mean all are happy attach. look at this forum itself, how many just attach not long then broke off.

so best is, when attach don't need to be loud, cos is just between you both, just treasure every single moment. when broke off, you are not alone,

That's some golden advice. Really.

Back then when I first came out I thought all I need and want is a boyfriend. After going through a few relationships that turned out to be rather forced and one-sided, I've learned how to appreciate life as it is - with or without a partner.

Have been enjoying life of being single, and the freedom that comes along with it.

I do have a handful of crushes on straight guys - still happens now and then, but I'm wise enough to tell myself what's impossible and what's not. Nipping the crush in the bud usually helps me to get over it.

If the world don't suck we'd all fall off.

One has to be happy and contented with oneself. I do not have a bf and am happily single. Don't get me wrong, its great to hv a bf if the right one comes along. But Plan "A" should be to be happy person and self-sufficient first, don't ever expect another person to make you happy, he doesn't owe you a living unless you pay him to.

That's another story.

finding a bf, or rather, wanting a companion, who would love and accept you for who you are isn't a childish thing, neither is it something that comes across as a "want". being accepted; i.e. a psychological need, is ranked pretty high in Maslow's hireachy (fk how do u spell this) of needs after all.

and so what, even if people have their own preferences, however demanding they might be? it's not like we don't have any, so yeah. sometimes it's easier not to take the really ridiculous preferences to heart and just live life ur own way.

finally...wishing for everyone here to be happy in his own way ;)

"The two of us are living in the same era, believing in the same future

Yesterday’s tears and today’s smiles will stay true

We’ve experienced the same pain, we’ve gathered the same kindness

And we’ll turn them into the strength to live on tomorrow"

progress - ayumi hamasaki

i never have bf , cos i not handsome or cute or boyish...

are you trying to say that those who are attach or ever attached before are = good looking? :o

just believe yourself, if the day come then you will meet your guy, else also no lost, try to have more good

true friends, maybe one day, you may notice that they might be more " loyal " than your bf :D

Edited by snowball

i never have bf , cos i not handsome or cute or boyish , that guy want me to be their bf , i even have one guy told me in my face , that no guy will be my bf , And really hurt me , but now i dont care wht ppl said about me , I am who I am

I'm neither handsome, nor cute, nor boyish, but one day, it suddenly happened: I've a wonderful bf; happy together for nearly 10 years now.

Just be yourself and be patient. Good luck, and never surrender!

I'm neither handsome, nor cute, nor boyish, but one day, it suddenly happened: I've a wonderful bf; happy together for nearly 10 years now.

Just be yourself and be patient. Good luck, and never surrender!

Phil, thats really encouraging. I really envy you and hereby wishes you all the best :).

Sometimes, waiting and disappointment just made someone tired. Sometimes you just lied on the bed at night and started thinking that perhaps I am not meant to find love. But I really have to agree with you that we shouldnt surrender that easily. Our story has yet to end and its too early to pass verdict.

I think regardless if we are able to find love in our life, we should live our life to the fullest. There are many other beautiful things beside love. Of course it is a blessing to find a companion along the way and we should not give up looking for one easily.

Phil, thats really encouraging. I really envy you and hereby wishes you all the best :).

Sometimes, waiting and disappointment just made someone tired. Sometimes you just lied on the bed at night and started thinking that perhaps I am not meant to find love. But I really have to agree with you that we shouldnt surrender that easily. Our story has yet to end and its too early to pass verdict.

I think regardless if we are able to find love in our life, we should live our life to the fullest. There are many other beautiful things beside love. Of course it is a blessing to find a companion along the way and we should not give up looking for one easily.

Thanks for your wishes. Maybe I'm just lucky...

But I have no recipe, and I'm not sure we have to search or do something...

I had never felt the need for that, and suddenly , when I was not young anymore, out of the blue...Unexpected double-click!

I wish you-all of you- the same!

i volunteer to be ur bf. where u want to go, i'll bring you. what you want to do.. to me, i'll let you ^ ^

hahaha did u seriously just say that? that's so sweet of u... ^^ i'll bring u to the edge of the universe on my marvelous galleon!

Thanks for your wishes. Maybe I'm just lucky... But I have no recipe, and I'm not sure we have to search or do something... I had never felt the need for that, and suddenly , when I was not young anymore, out of the blue...Unexpected double-click! I wish you-all of you- the same!

Thanks for the wishes ya :). Well...I think some times love is so unpredictable. You will never know when it will arrive and how it will come about. It just POOF~~ I do agree that theres no recipe. Somehow I think the only thing we must do is not to close our heart. We won;t know wad we will miss. :)

wherever u want to go. just bring me back can already.

hahaha of course la! bring u back to love hut can.

This is sort of my philosophy too. Actually, things really happen when you aren't expecting them. Not that I've had any r/s experience, but I've ended up making new friends through really odd encounters.

Thanks for the wishes ya :). Well...I think some times love is so unpredictable. You will never know when it will arrive and how it will come about. It just POOF~~ I do agree that theres no recipe. Somehow I think the only thing we must do is not to close our heart. We won;t know wad we will miss. :)

I totally agree with what you said in your last two posts.

Guest Guest123

Not sure this one was considered, stayed together with me, get regular allowances from me, followed me for holidays, call me "baby" (actually I dun quite like to be addressed like this), but no XXX.

Guest bad romance

Still waiting for that special someone to pluck me out of obscurity and declare me his. Looks like I have to continue my search.. What's wrong with this picture ??

Guest motherpucker

Not sure this one was considered, stayed together with me, get regular allowances from me, followed me for holidays, call me "baby" (actually I dun quite like to be addressed like this), but no XXX.

ONE WORD : SUCKER .....!!!!!!!! :)

sorry if this is hurt, but you should know the answer better than anyone else, problem is, are you man enough to accept the fact?

some people use money to buy " LOVE " or to keep " pet ", as long you feel happy & think it is worth it, right? :)

Finding your partner in life be it guy or girl ain't easy.

It requires emotions, understanding, sacrifice, time, luck and many other things.

However, when you believe and give without expecting, eventually the right one will slowly appear.

Just don't destroy yourself for the sake of others cause your true bloved would never want that of you.

actually finding a bf is equivalent straights looking for gf. It really depends on fate.

Some people just have a lot while some has none.

I always get to know a guy like quite well, then i become i quite intrested in him. Then suddenly the guy starts acting weird. Like obsessed with me or something. Never give space. So bloody sticky. Its really fking scary ok. Sucha turn off.

ironically, for me... they always get all passionate at the start, before they usually back down and disappear after they know some truths about me (weight, for example)... I used to be stupid and allow myself to falter and "feel in love" but I know I've completely hardened my heart so it takes more than flirting and sweet talk to actually make me stupid again.

ironically, for me... they always get all passionate at the start, before they usually back down and disappear after they know some truths about me (weight, for example)... I used to be stupid and allow myself to falter and "feel in love" but I know I've completely hardened my heart so it takes more than flirting and sweet talk to actually make me stupid again.

You are very young...Just wait a few ears!

It's like wedding: useless to rush, wait until you think you found the right one, test him (or her) for some time...

If everything is still ok 6 months-or better, one year- later, then you can try to climb one step.

I know, at your age, one year seems awfully long, but maybe it's worth it.

Good luck!

• 3 months later...

I do not know where to start finding for a bf where I find most of the posts here are talking about stranger sex at sauna or spa. I looking for a partner who is willing to start a ltr.

yeah i never really had a bf before .... its probably hard to find a guy and guy relationship ...

mew

yeah i never really had a bf before .... its probably hard to find a guy and guy relationship ...

me too.. always the crushes i have end up being straight guys. in fact ive never really seen an actual open gay guy before..

That's brilliant advice.

Why? Because if you don't love yourself and think yourself unattractive and that you'll never find someone, you project that around yourself and other people can sense it. There're few things as unattractive as lack of confidence, fatalism and self-pity.

Also, if you don't socialize, remain closeted, pooh-pooh on going to places/events where it's ok to be identified to be gay, and keep mooning with big puppy eyes only over guys who are either straight or obviously out of your league, then it's not going to happen either.

Edited by Mercutio

Mercurio sacris fertur Boebeidos Undis

virgineum Brimo composuisse latus

This song is seriously cute! It made me smile! Hahaha Sounds so wrong at the same time! A happy song ^_^

And I don't have a bf too! And when it come, it comes. Sometimes life works in a very mysterious way ;) so I shall keep waiting until that day if that day do come.

Live life to the fullest as if each day was the last.

Nobody is born a warrior in exactly the same way that nobody is born an average man. We make ourselves into one or the other.

Follow me on instagram: https://www.instagram.com/thelonelygeek/

• Guest locked this topic