Male HQ

Smooth Butt Cheek...

btm_dude

Guest darkflame

Keep yourself clean and wear hygienic clothing?

Sometimes when nobody is at home and it is a hot day, I go bottomless instead of naked when I don't feel like going au natural.

But I always thought butt cheeks are usually smooth and pimple-free?

On a random note, I wish I had a tight butt instead of some monster that causes me to wear briefs not my proper size.

i have sensitive skin therefore walking around bare naked is not wise as i may end up getting itchy by the dust.

i also want a smooth butt but cant seem to get it although i scrub my back and backside regularly.

some ppl r just born w good body skin.

my butt has some spot marks due to last time during my childhood, i had an itchy rash on backside and it created scars.

the marks r much lighter now though.

i suggest u to apply talcum powder instead of moisturiser...and maybe scrub ur butt w facial scrub or soap w AHA acid.

another way is to go for indoor nude tanning to make the scars blended w the tanned skin.

Guest manliman

Diet is very important to good, smooth skin

If you're a heavy smoker, forget it.

Lots of fruits and veggies and plenty of water is crucial.

I sometimes feel scrubbing too much for those with sensitive have opposite effects.

Scrubbing might exacerbate the problem.

Applying natural moisturiser helps.

u look cool with your buzz hair cut n fit build

hi to all btms and tops...

Wonder if anyone knows how to keep the skin on ur butt cheek clean, smooth and pimple free... Pls share.

I personally feel tt smooth and clean butt cheek is much more sexier as a btm. What do u guys think?

My butt cheeks are natural baby smooth and jelly like tofu. My top hand will slippery natural slip into my hole. He say very very shiok to touching. Then he also like to lie on top of me and slowly use cock rub on my smooth butts before let it slip into my hole.

Use a bodyscrub to exfoliate te skin or if a spa offers the service go for it. The spa I go to offers a full bodscrub treatment. You lie on the table, like getting a massage, and the attendant will apply the scrub all over you. Once done, you take a shower to wash off and they will apply a moisturise or if you prefer, like i do, get a tanning lotion applied all over. Your skin will feel baby smooth for days.

Love. 

Use a bodyscrub to exfoliate te skin or if a spa offers the service go for it. The spa I go to offers a full bodscrub treatment. You lie on the table, like getting a massage, and the attendant will apply the scrub all over you. Once done, you take a shower to wash off and they will apply a moisturise or if you prefer, like i do, get a tanning lotion applied all over. Your skin will feel baby smooth for days.

hi, am interested in doing bodyscrub, can recommend a place?

Sometimes, I think God is very fair. Those with very good facial complexion don't have very good butt complexion and vice versa. Same correlation exists between looks and dick size??

What a stupid comparison.

It obviously shows you are very lacking in having enough sex with men , to propose such a generalized notion.

God is never fair because many out there are blessed with the best of all the worlds.

You might as will say - people who have hair loss/ balding problem, have very thick armpit and arse hair growth.

haha another stupid comparison... So u mean only people with smooth butt can grow bush of hairs ard the hole is it? Sorry for the words but pls make some sense.

Anw... I used to shave it but some of the tops actually like their btm having hairs... How many out there like shaven or unshave hole?

• Guest locked this topic