Male HQ

Stretch Marks?

Guest guest

So... a show of hands, how many of you have stretch marks?

how serious is it? 1 - 5 (1> only some here and there, 5>everywhere/a huge bunch of it concentrated in a single/few areas]

colour? [this tells us whether its new or old]

any solutions for them?[except the all-expensive cosmetic surgery which almost everything can be cured out of]

for me:

3, beside butt cheeks[no more smooth butts for me :( ... to add on to that i have skin problem]

white[old ones are white]

totally not, all those creams seemed to fade them to a certain degree...

fading solutions includes of using various oils/cream... never really bothered to touch them though, at least not until i have discovered the serious-ness of these marks.

Guest AlexLopes

I'm 20 years old and I give myself a 5.

I have stretch marks on my legs, knees, thighs, butt and waist (some are getting near the belly).

They're large, thick, and I never got to count all of them 'cause there are a LOT of them on my skin (I've counted at least 15 lines on each side of my butt). They're all old and white(maybe 5-6 years, I got them first on the knees, but only figured out about the others two years ago, altough I remember feeling them before).

I got them from adolescence and treatments I was doing with corticosteroids for respiratory and skin problems, these treatments made me fat (now I'm thin).

I did retinoic acid peel to help them fade a little, and never got rid of that annoying depression on the skin. My dermatologist said that there is no surgery capable of removing them and that I'll live with them forever, but we're going to try other treatments soon.

Man, I feel sad, they are horrible!

• Guest locked this topic