Male HQ

Discussion of Going Topless / Shirtless In Public + Ideas Or Reasons For Doing It? (Compiled)

Guest Guest

13 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

You guys running how many km?

Different people in our group choose different distance but i think most will choose 10km

Saw a  fair middle age men running shirtless at the traffic light opposite the Sch near YCK around 715am. He look like he just started his run as he was not sweating.

So I just came back from a walk in my neighbourhood, and I found a very good reason to be shirtless. Not that I was, but it seems that being gay Pride today, and the parade happening not too far off from where I live, there are tons of shirtless guys. So I supposed a reason to go shirtless, is because it is gay pride. Not just the participants of the parade, but the spectators as well. :)

Update. Here is a really good reason to go shirtless :) Celebrate Pride. 

GettyImages-800828474-1-1498493009.jpg

Edited by doncoin

Love. 

Guest Guest
On 24 June 2017 at 10:18 AM, ryk said:

I always wanted to take part. But can't find someone to go with me....

You can go with yoyo74.

Guest Guest
On 23 June 2017 at 11:42 PM, yoyo74 said:

Different people in our group choose different distance but i think most will choose 10km

I have registered for 5km run. Find the 10km run starting time so early.

Just now, Guest Guest said:

I have registered for 5km run. Find the 10km run starting time so early.

You can meet up with me or my group if you want on that day of the run to run together or to chit chat or take photo after run. You can also see me take photo with other hot guys for the past 2 years YOLO run in my facebook. My facebook and line details all in my profile, add me if you want.

Guest Guest
1 hour ago, yoyo74 said:

You can meet up with me or my group if you want on that day of the run to run together or to chit chat or take photo after run. You can also see me take photo with other hot guys for the past 2 years YOLO run in my facebook. My facebook and line details all in my profile, add me if you want.

The yolo run photos in your facebook, those guys are in your running group?

7 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

The yolo run photos in your facebook, those guys are in your running group?

Talk cant see the truth join up my runs than you will know the truth

5 minutes ago, LeanMature said:

I used to run in singlet.  Now, when I remove my shirt, I have 2 color skin toned. The area exposed to the sun is much darker.   

Sometimes when playing soccer the top gets soaked in sweat and makes you feel heavy/uncomfy so have to take off...

After that then realize butt and thighs all diff color. Lolol

Guest Guest
On 29 June 2017 at 2:56 AM, takeitoff said:

But seems like fewer people run topless every yr

Correct, lesser and lesser people run topless now. Even there is also lesser people play basketball topless. I remember last time when walk past basketball court, always can see guys playing topless, but now all pay with their tshirt/singlet on.

Guest Guest
21 hours ago, LeanMature said:

I used to run in singlet.  Now, when I remove my shirt, I have 2 color skin toned. The area exposed to the sun is much darker.   

Ugly tanline if you run under the hot sun wearing a singlet. To avoid, must run topless, if not then run at night.

Guest Guest
17 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Saw a  sweaty fit guy with six pack running and waiting for the traffic light near Rivervale Plaza around 730pm.

Sweaty fit guy with 6 pack topless? If i see i will get instant hardon!

• 2 weeks later...
47 minutes ago, jiahao said:

For legality sake. Can someone answer the following qn? Assume it's daylight hours

Being topless in parks walking around. (Not exercising or jogging)

Being topless in void decks, carparks, pavilions.

I think if you are walking around topless at a park such as East Coast Park by the beach, it is ok. 

As for decks etc. Unless you have been fixing or washing a car, and got hot and sweaty, I really cannot think of a good reason to be shirtless other than the weather. 

Love. 

On 7/16/2017 at 10:43 PM, jiahao said:

For legality sake. Can someone answer the following qn? Assume it's daylight hours

There are also poor homeless people in our country will just go topless walking around

Guest Guest
On 16 July 2017 at 10:43 PM, jiahao said:

Walking around void deck, carpark, pavilions topless is not common, unless you are exercising. You will notice that topless in public places no longer as common as decades ago.

6 hours ago, LeanMature said:

The first day my tenant moves in, he went topless.  

Moving furniture is hot so topless is reasonable

Guest Guest
On 19 July 2017 at 8:34 PM, yoyo74 said:

Moving furniture is hot so topless is reasonable

Nowadays many people still clothed even they are hot.

On Wednesday, July 19, 2017 at 4:49 PM, Guest Guest said:

Topless at home is still common.

21 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Nowadays many people still clothed even they are hot.

Last night, he went into the kitchen only in underwear while I was washing plate. Quite a sight. 

Don't read and response to guests' post

Guest Guest
40 minutes ago, LeanMature said:

Last night, he went into the kitchen only in underwear while I was washing plate. Quite a sight. 

What kind of underwear? Briefs?

You should tell him to take it off...

Guest Guest
51 minutes ago, LeanMature said:

Your tenant always dress like this at home?

Guest runswimliftlife

went for a run yesterday around 2pm. was quite quiet and it was really nice hot weather. barely after ten minutes, sweat was easily rolling down my body. not many joggers around at the time but the ones who were, were jogging topless. it felt like the dress code for the timing was shorts and strictly no shirt. and looked like everybody followed. haha. 

anyway had a great run and finished off with some calisthenics at the fitness corner. overall, a great workout. i'm beginning to enjoy my outdoor workouts more than my gym workouts simply because you're free to wear what you want. absolutely love that freedom. 

Guest Phyllis
26 minutes ago, Guest runswimliftlife said:

went for a run yesterday around 2pm. was quite quiet and it was really nice hot weather. barely after ten minutes, sweat was easily rolling down my body. not many joggers around at the time but the ones who were, were jogging topless. it felt like the dress code for the timing was shorts and strictly no shirt. and looked like everybody followed. haha. 

anyway had a great run and finished off with some calisthenics at the fitness corner. overall, a great workout. i'm beginning to enjoy my outdoor workouts more than my gym workouts simply because you're free to wear what you want. absolutely love that freedom. 

Where did you run?

6 hours ago, Guest runswimliftlife said:

Absolutely! A great outdoor workout is quite liberating and if you enjoy the sun, all the better. 

Guest runswimliftlife
18 hours ago, Guest Phyllis said:

Where did you run?

serangoon park connector

12 hours ago, bluwerks said:

Absolutely! A great outdoor workout is quite liberating and if you enjoy the sun, all the better. 

yes, it's a really refreshing way to workout. sometimes going to the gym can get boring. and i seem to like to workout in a non-aircon environment. really can feel and see yourself perspiring and know that you're doing your best. don't know if others feel the same way. wish there were more non ac gyms in singapore. seen a few overseas and really like feel of it. equipment may not be in the best condition but it's a different experience. 

9 hours ago, ZealousZeno said:

Jog topless once in a while in the wee morning around my neighborhood, the cold wind blowing on ur body is refreshing and enables u to go quite a distance.

i've jogged at 4am before. didn't wear a shirt. was quite cold at first. but once you start doing some warm up pushups, pull ups etc. and get on with the run, your body gets heated and you're fired up and ready to go. :)

Guest Guest
On 29 July 2017 at 11:22 AM, Guest runswimliftlife said:

serangoon park connector

yes, it's a really refreshing way to workout. sometimes going to the gym can get boring. and i seem to like to workout in a non-aircon environment. really can feel and see yourself perspiring and know that you're doing your best. don't know if others feel the same way. wish there were more non ac gyms in singapore. seen a few overseas and really like feel of it. equipment may not be in the best condition but it's a different experience. 

i've jogged at 4am before. didn't wear a shirt. was quite cold at first. but once you start doing some warm up pushups, pull ups etc. and get on with the run, your body gets heated and you're fired up and ready to go. :)

Non ac in sg? Cannot as weather here way too warm and hot. If gym have no ac, the whole gym would be stink with smelly sweaty bodies, the equipment would be infested with sweat. This is disgusting.

Guest Guest
On 29 July 2017 at 1:46 AM, ZealousZeno said:

Jog topless once in a while in the wee morning around my neighborhood, the cold wind blowing on ur body is refreshing and enables u to go quite a distance.

Jog topless in the wee hours would be too cold for my liking, I don't want to catch a cold. I prefer to jog topless during the day, whereby i can have a good tanned and good sweat. I love the feeling of seeing my body covered with hot sweat and my running shorts drenched in hot sweat too.

8 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Jog topless in the wee hours would be too cold for my liking, I don't want to catch a cold. I prefer to jog topless during the day, whereby i can have a good tanned and good sweat. I love the feeling of seeing my body covered with hot sweat and my running shorts drenched in hot sweat too.

Hahahaha call me noob lolol, running under the scorching sun kills my stamina pretty quickly. I will be dead even before 2.4 happens. But yeah I do hardcore statics, can say the ache and sweat does give off a good feel.

Guest Dirty Harry

There was once I was fooling around with someone at the town park. Unfortunately while I was pulling down his underwear and exposing his hard cock, this excited young man immediately started ejaculating. I was caught by surprise and my t-shirt was drenched in his sperm.

He was so embarrassed that he quickly ran off leaving me stranded with a wet t-shirt full of sperm. The strong smell of sperm was overwhelming. I had no choice but to take off the t-shirt and wrapped it in a piece of newspaper that I rummaged from the nearby rubbish bin. That helped to suppress the sperm smell but those left on my bare body was still there.

I dared not go to the nearby hawker centre toilet to clean up because there'll be people collecting money. So I decided to sit at a quiet corner and wait a while for the smell to fade. Then there's this uncle who was brisk walking exercising passing by me. He immediately smelled the sperm on my body and gave me a naughty look. I sheepishly looked away. 

I guess he's also one of us at the park looking for fun too. When he sat beside me, we both knowingly watched out for passerby while he caressed my sweaty and sperm stained body. I offered no objection when he daringly pulled down my thin running shorts and fingered my hole. He was surprised that I was not actually already being fucked. He said he was expecting to find sperm in my hole and he loved to play with a used hole. 

Just then someone was getting near us so we separated quickly. He ran off and I took the long walk back to my home, very nervous that people passing by me will recognise the smell. So I took the longer route that avoided the shops.

Sperm smell can be overwhelming.   Once, I went inside the office toilet to pee after lunch and was overwhelmed by a strong sperm smell in the toilet.  Upon investigating, I notice the smell was emitting from a closed cubicle.  I could hear the sound of rolling and pulling of toilet roll inside.  Then the flushing.  

Don't read and response to guests' post

Guest Guest

Careful when you jerk off in public toilet, even people might not see what you doing inside the cubicle but people might smell your ejaculated cum smell.

Guest Guest
16 hours ago, ZealousZeno said:

Hahahaha call me noob lolol, running under the scorching sun kills my stamina pretty quickly. I will be dead even before 2.4 happens. But yeah I do hardcore statics, can say the ache and sweat does give off a good feel.

Not super hot sun, if not can get heat stroke or skin cancer even before it kills your stamina. I find running under some sun somehow push me to run faster, could be due to the sweat running down my body give me a good feel.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
20 hours ago, Guest Shirtless jogger said:

Anyone living around west coast area who also like to jog shirtless in early morning, around 4 to 5am? 

Now 7th month better stay in doors until after 6am. Later got ''hao xiong di'' jog with u...

Saw this guy in Nike Aqua blue t shirt with shades at the traffic light . He lifted up more than half of his shirt already, but after that he pullit down. I think he is hesitating whether anot to take off. But he have a nice bod.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9 September 2017 at 6:20 PM, Guest Guest said:

Saw this guy in Nike Aqua blue t shirt with shades at the traffic light . He lifted up more than half of his shirt already, but after that he pullit down. I think he is hesitating whether anot to take off. But he have a nice bod.

Noticed usually guys with nice bod would not run topless.

• 3 weeks later...
  • G_M locked this topic