Male HQ

Discussion On Compression Sport Tights / Shorts, Etc. Where & Which To Buy? (Compiled)

Malexpoly

Is there any different to jog with shorts and tights?

Jogging with tights helps to tone up your legs and thighs, maybe? :rolleyes:

Nah, just saying.... hahaha.... :P

"You like who you like lah. Who cares if someone likes the other someone because of their race? It's when they hate them. That's the problem."

Orked (acted by Sharifah Amani) in SEPET (2004, directed by Yasmin Ahmad)

I heard of this too. Does it really help? Any brand to recommend?

All of them seem the same to me. You can get the cheapest one at any SAF E-mart i think.

in sports retail outlets, they are called "compression shorts".

"Kinsey says everyone has homosexual tendencies in various degree. YOU'RE ALL GAY!!!" ~ from some kid I overheard in a KFC.

Compression shorts or tights are meant to aid blood circulation to the heart. I think it also meant to reduce your muscles vibrating too much when running.

Try this OZ brand 2XU, they are good but quite expensive! Running Labs selling them.

Erm compressions are mainly used so that the legs wont feel tired after a long run. It prevents lactic acid (if i'm not wrong) from building up in the legs and allows a more efficient blood circulation around the legs. THe aching we feel is usually the built up of the lactic acid.

Getting the right size might be a problem though, so its advisable to try all the sizes.

Erm compressions are mainly used so that the legs wont feel tired after a long run. It prevents lactic acid (if i'm not wrong) from building up in the legs and allows a more efficient blood circulation around the legs. THe aching we feel is usually the built up of the lactic acid.

Getting the right size might be a problem though, so its advisable to try all the sizes.

Where can I buy?

There you go... if you have not heard of this thing call GOOGLE! <_<

Running LAB.

Funan DigitaLife Mall

109 North Bridge Road #02-31

Singapore 179097

Tel: (65) 6336 6775 Fax: (65) 6336 6885

OPERATING HOURS

Sun to Wed: 11.00 am – 8.30 pm

Thur to Sat & eves of PH: 11.00 am – 9.00 pm

Velocity (Novena Square)

238 Thomson Road #01-47

Singapore 307683

Tel: (65) 6253 1998 Fax: (65) 6253 1558

OPERATING HOURS

Sun to Thur: 11.00 am – 9.00 pm

Fri, Sat & eves of PH: 11.00 am – 9.30 pm

Tampines 1

10 Tampines Central 1 #03-20/21

Singapore 529536

Tel: (65) 6782 0926 Fax: (65) 6782 0942

OPERATING HOURS

Sun to Thurs: 11.00 am – 9.30 pm

Fri to Sat & eves of PH: 11.00 am – 9.30 pm

For 2XU I just follow the size guide at the back of the box, fits nicely!

Earlier this month there was this Standard Chartered Marathon pre race exhibition at Singapore EXPO, plenty of different brands of compression tops/shorts available. Some are damm nice looking but at same time price ranging from $100+ to $300. Y

• 4 weeks later...
Guest _wipeboy_

I noticed that lately... young execs are all very well dressed...

They just look so good in business wear.. and a lot of them carry a buldge with them downthere which leaves me so horny everytime... haha...

Cant take my eyes of them... Feel like going over and give them a BJ ... =P

Guest _wipeboy_

Agreed very hot, also tight fitted shorts show off the guys tight arse and bulging package

Totally agree.. That day I saw this guy with his cock protruding out of his pants.. I mean its so obvious his dick is protruding out?!? But he doesnt seem to know? Or at least act that he dunno...

But but.. It's damn hot lo!! I wonder how his female colleagues will react.. hahahaa

Guest capture justided

BTW guys

Since we are on this topic, may I take the opportunity to share this video with you all:

HAHAHA.. slurp!

Anyone noticed anything?

oh yeah...he again,

famous for stuffing items down there just to make it look big

Guest _wipeboy_-

oh yeah...he again,

famous for stuffing items down there just to make it look big

But how can that thing be fake in the video??

It grew so until quite big lei!

Any healthy young virile men will have spontaneous erection for sexual and non sexual reasons , if I can have an erection i will be very lucky as I am still alive,

erections can be naughty when they happened unexpectedly in public places , but just carry on with life and enjoy it.

No one is gonna arrest you and chaege you with a law if you have a natural erection if it still in the pants covered up/

If it what happens after the unexpected erection that gets people into trouble,

if the the erection is exposed to the screaming fans and then exposed to the reportes then it will create some brush with the law.

LOL.

I love my morning erections,

They just look so good in business wear.. and a lot of them carry a buldge with them downthere which leaves me so horny everytime... haha...

Nowadays, many guys are wearing bulge enhancing underwear like ladies wearing WonderBras, like this - My link

The cheapo ones may just stuff in socks or tissue paper, haha :whistle:

So what you see may not be what you'll get. :(

Maybe nowadays those young exec also have a nice bod, tht's y they can carried so well in their business wear.

I supposed its republic plaza bah... Its at raffles place and there's rp 1 and 2... My fav hangout there is the awfully chocolate shop but unfortunately, unable to look at guys openly when I'm there as my kakis r all straight females

Guest Shy Guy

No one is gonna arrest you and chaege you with a law if you have a natural erection if it still in the pants covered up/

so during swimming I got a real obvious hardon, will that still be fine? I mean my cockhead is still barely contained in my tiny suit :oops:

so during swimming I got a real obvious hardon, will that still be fine? I mean my cockhead is still barely contained in my tiny suit :oops:

As long as it doesn't come out to take a peep, then you're fine.

That doesn't matter in the male locker room or showers though.

"Kinsey says everyone has homosexual tendencies in various degree. YOU'RE ALL GAY!!!" ~ from some kid I overheard in a KFC.

As long as it doesn't come out to take a peep, then you're fine.

That doesn't matter in the male locker room or showers though.

lol last week afternoon i went to tpy swimming pool n there was a guy walking to and fro with an obvious hard on outside the shower area!

I tried my best not to stare, too bad the guy wasnt my type haha

There's always another secret.

• 11 months later...

I know N2N has ones with a roomier pouch which is great but it can be a little too much, depending on where you are running.

Face it, when you are doing cardio, blood gets pump to your heart not your dick. It is never going to be impressive unless you are born a show-er.

I have tried several brands but so far Under Armour has the best running tights. They have lighter ones designed for warmer weather and ones that are reinforced for colder weather. Personally, I only wear tights in winter when i work out.

Love. 

• 2 months later...
Guest Guest

I was jogging at Bedok Reservoir in the morning a few days ago and there was a cross country finals taking place. There are many jcs and secondary schools taking part.Anyway I saw many Vjc and Hc guys in tights. Damn hot. They are sweating and their muscles are bulging, plus their cock can be seen pressing against the tight, got bulge appear. I had my fill that day, could literally jerk off on the spot if not for girls present as well. Anyway I just want to say guys in tights running are damn hot and sexy. Would love to hold their bulge in my hand and caress the package.

100% agree... guys in tights are exceptionally HOT !!!!

The tights encompass their bulges and grabbed so tightly to their ass cheeks which their ass cracks are visibly overcast to their tights...

Slurp... Oops ... I am having a HardON as those bulges n ass cracks scene popping in my mind

I Love staring at guys' bulges & ass cracks in their undies or nylon shorts or biz pants or jeans... Will start to fantasise I am caressing them with my hardon rite inside my undies... Do you ?

That's called 男体青春的味道 like the scent of fresh morning dew. Very refreshing and simulating.

Try mingle around old men, they have different smell -- 老人味.

Guest JakeTs

Anyway I have an encounter to tell of my own. Last Sunday night I was jogging at the sengkang park connector at around 11 pm. Saw a couple of students from a certain school in the east playing hanky panky. 3 guys 2 girls. Guess what the 3 guys stripped to their boxer and briefs and started dancing around. Then the girls just smile and laugh like xzb. Then one of the guy, quite tall and cute started dancing. Oh god you could just see his cock. The bulge was damn big. Thick and chunky. Anyway they hanged around for another 30 kins befOre leaving. I followed that cute guy for some time. Then they parted ways. I followed the cute guy and we were both at the bus stop. So I took the courage to say hi and that I saw his performance earlier. He smiled back and asked if I want to see even more. He then board his bus and I followed. I sat next to him and he covered his crotch with his bag then he unzipped his pants and expose his dick. It was hairy and huge! He fished out his hand phone and typed his phone number 87****** then I took it down. Since then I would find him for jo session. This happened 2 years back and sad to say he is now in uni studying and got himself a gf. I could just reminisce the good times.....

Anyway I have an encounter to tell of my own. Last Sunday night I was jogging at the sengkang park connector at around 11 pm. Saw a couple of students from a certain school in the east playing hanky panky. 3 guys 2 girls. Guess what the 3 guys stripped to their boxer and briefs and started dancing around. Then the girls just smile and laugh like xzb. Then one of the guy, quite tall and cute started dancing. Oh god you could just see his cock. The bulge was damn big. Thick and chunky. Anyway they hanged around for another 30 kins befOre leaving. I followed that cute guy for some time. Then they parted ways. I followed the cute guy and we were both at the bus stop. So I took the courage to say hi and that I saw his performance earlier. He smiled back and asked if I want to see even more. He then board his bus and I followed. I sat next to him and he covered his crotch with his bag then he unzipped his pants and expose his dick. It was hairy and huge! He fished out his hand phone and typed his phone number 87****** then I took it down. Since then I would find him for jo session. This happened 2 years back and sad to say he is now in uni studying and got himself a gf. I could just reminisce the good times.....

Try contacting him again to arrange to meet up at say, Serangoon MRT toilet, 6:30 pm today. :lol::D

Your story began with "Last Sunday night .... "

Then the story ended with "This happened 2 years back ..."

You're a Time Traveller ?!

Anyway, thanks for your story. Just be careful of "loop holes" when writing stories next time. Kiss

Guest FBT shorts

you know other than seeing the dragon boaters nude, seeing hot guys running is the next best. Anyone know where can I see those cute d boaters showering XD

Guest Baddie

Don't be so bad la.. tsk! People took 2 years to type out the entire post leh! Tsk... :whistle:

Oh ya damn funny man!!!!! Haha Eh Jake next time please check your story before posting. Frikkin funny

When these teenagers wear tights, they are not conscious that their bulge can be very visible? Another thing is that it is very easy to differentiate a boi with big bulge from a boi with not so big bulge.

Do they still wear briefs underneath?

How do they normally park their dick?

Guest JCkiddd

I'm a JC student and I do wear tights during competitive runs or marathons. My peers and I aren't too concious with our exposed bulge. It's just like going to swim wearing trunks. It's not a big deal, if you think of it.

• G_M changed the title to Didn't realised my tights ripped after doing squads
  • Guest locked this topic
  • G_M locked, unlocked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.