Male HQ

Discussion On Compression Sport Tights / Shorts, Etc. Where & Which To Buy? (Compiled)

Malexpoly

Guest I wear tights

I wear tights too for exercise, and I'm not a lady. From Wikipedia: "Tights are a kind of clothleggarment, most often sheathing the body from above the waist to the feet with a tight fit, hence the name. Wearing of tights has a history going back several centuries, when they were worn by men. Today, they are worn primarily by women and girls and some men and boys, as well as infants and toddlers of both sexes. In recent years, they have been sometimes offered as men's fashion. Athletic tights are already considered unisex."

My point is: we shouldnt stereotype and say tights are only for ladies, while compression wear is for guys!

Best regards.

Guest Guest

I wear tights too for exercise, and I'm not a lady.

My point is: we shouldnt stereotype and say tights are only for ladies, while compression wear is for guys!

Best regards.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Google doesn't lie, tights are for ladies!

You wear Wacoal hosiery too? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

vOZfP.png

Guest Possible82

I am wondering if I shoudl wear underwear in my running tight, I felt insecure running in tight cos you guys keep staring at it. I am shy., btw, does people wear underwear cos I dont. Please advise.

Guest RedHot

I'm a JC student and I do wear tights during competitive runs or marathons. My peers and I aren't too concious with our exposed bulge. It's just like going to swim wearing trunks. It's not a big deal, if you think of it.

Wow those exposed bulges sound hot, to be honest Yeah I guess it depends how hung you are and what you feel comfortable with. To be honest, I'm more comfortable in loose light running shorts for marathons especially those super sweaty races :)

• 2 months later...
Guest payon

I wear compression thighs when I exercise, I find that it really helps prevent cramps and wicks away sweat better than underwear (think soggy sticky underwear when you exercise which can be annoying) - thought drinking enough fluids and stretching well is more important to prevent cramp IMO.

Also, maybe it's a placebo, but wearing it to sleep during BMT helped to reduce the onset muscle soreness I've always felt after an intensive physical activity too.

I run 3 to 4 times a week, distance coveted per week 40km to 50km. I done that for years. I don't wear compression tights. We don't train like pro athletes or run 42km per run to render the need for compression tights. What these tights are said to do is to pump more blood into your heart, increase circulation to improve muscle recovery. But if u feel good n look gd in them, than go ahead.

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
Guest famous..

oh yeah...he again,

famous for stuffing items down there just to make it look big

Famous for stuffing items down there??

Wow.. maybe thats what the gals are screaming for lol

blame it on the slim pants fashion. 

in the past, business pants were with pleats, which was baggy enough to hide unwanted attention. Nowadays most business pants come with no pleats which leave little room to imagination :P

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

Wow every line rhymes. Hahaha..

blame it on the slim pants fashion. 

in the past, business pants were with pleats, which was baggy enough to hide unwanted attention. Nowadays most business pants come with no pleats which leave little room to imagination :P

Guest Guest

Not only at RP. Basically it can be seen everywhere. Just this morning outside Admiralty MRT, there was a JC student. He got down from his patents' car spotting an obvious hard on! I think he knew it was obvious and he tried to covered it up using his bag. Awesome!

Oh, his car got patented for its specially design features ??!!  No wonder he got a hard on

I really can't help but to keep staring at the bulges that I see at raffles place. You can really see a lot of hot n sexy guys. If they carry a bulge, I can't help but to keep admiring..

I try not to but can't help it..

Am I sick?

Guest -Guest89756-

I really can't help but to keep staring at the bulges that I see at raffles place. You can really see a lot of hot n sexy guys. If they carry a bulge, I can't help but to keep admiring..

Am I sick?

You're not alone. Sometimes I even have the impulsion to take pictures of cute guys.

Somehow, being in these guys with good physique, I would feel inferior, sigh ...

Guest Fangs

Am I sick?

Would you call a str8 guy admiring women's boob sick? Its part of us. Not sick. Just natural.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Saw a Republic Poly hunk in tights today, was the sexiest sight I have seen in a long while. He was tall, tanned with a lean physique and broad shoulders and muscular biceps. His tights were really super short such that they really emphasise his LJ bulge. And he was walking nonchalantly without any sign of shyness or self-consciousness. I was really staring and drooling at his bulge but he didn't seem to care that I was admiring his bulge at all. HOT!!!

That guy is wearing Adidas Techfit tights. Sportslink and Adidas stores will have them, though maybe not the exact same ones because that photo is a couple years back. The material is pretty thin, hence the "see-thru". Adidas Techfit sizing is quite different, I'm normally a M/L and only the S size ones fit me snugly, M is a little loose.

Personally I prefer Nike Pro/Pro Combat. There's a much wider variety of colours. Adidas is usually only black, blue or red.

Have 1 set of normal short sleeve/tights, 1 set of short sleeve/tights Hypercools and 1 set of long sleeve/long tights Hypercools. Had to import the long sleeve ones from Japan because Nike doesn't sell them in SEA, which is ironic because they are made in Cambodia.

Also have a set of long sleeve/long tights Skins from Australia before Singapore started having them. They are very expensive, but I got them at 70% off during a Rebel Sport (Australian sports chain) closing sale in Sydney. Extremely comfortable! The only complaint is that after several washes the lettering comes off, but it doesn't affect the functionality. I wear them to sleep sometimes.

You all have to know that there is a difference between underarmor and running tights. The Nike Pro Combat series is classified under underarmor, which means that it is meant to be worn underneath your other clothes. Not outside. Maybe in SG, people won't bat an eyelid when you wear underwear to run or what outside. But if any ang moh in the know were to see it, you'll be quite the laughing stock.

Edited by Gray

You all have to know that there is a difference between underarmor and running tights. The Nike Pro Combat series is classified under underarmor, which means that it is meant to be worn underneath your other clothes. Not outside. Maybe in SG, people won't bat an eyelid when you wear underwear to run or what outside. But if any ang moh in the know were to see it, you'll be quite the laughing stock.

I don't know about other places, but I see lots of Australians wear tights without shorts over them, including Nike Pro Combat. I think you are over-thinking a little. It just depends on what people are comfortable with!

Like in Australia lots of guys wear trunk style Speedos, but in the US it is much less common, swim shorts are preferred.

And yeah, was going to say Under Armour is a brand name, Rong beat me to it. These tights aren't actually classified as "underwear" or "shorts/outerwear". It's somewhat like cycling tights. Meant to be worn on its own, but some people still prefer to wear shorts over.

Uh no. It's fairly common around the world to wear tights on its own. And anyway, Under Armour is a brand

Yes tights. that's why I said there is a difference between running tights and underarmor. Underarmor is a brand and also the name of the type of compression wear itself.

Running tights/Cycling tights/etc can be worn on its own. Underarmor is worn under your other equipment (rugby gear, martial arts gear, etc) to prevent abrasion. There is a difference.

I don't know about other places, but I see lots of Australians wear tights without shorts over them, including Nike Pro Combat. I think you are over-thinking a little. It just depends on what people are comfortable with!

Like in Australia lots of guys wear trunk style Speedos, but in the US it is much less common, swim shorts are preferred.

And yeah, was going to say Under Armour is a brand name, Rong beat me to it. These tights aren't actually classified as "underwear" or "shorts/outerwear". It's somewhat like cycling tights. Meant to be worn on its own, but some people still prefer to wear shorts over.

Yea I get what you're saying. I used to work in a Nike shop and have a lot of Nike gear myself. If you just look at the material of the Nike pro series versus the other type of plain black nike running tights, the nike pro series material is really thin to the point of indecency (if worn on its own). I know that there are people who wear the tights on their own but I'm just sharing what it's actually meant for. :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Yes tights. that's why I said there is a difference between running tights and underarmor. Underarmor is a brand and also the name of the type of compression wear itself.

Running tights/Cycling tights/etc can be worn on its own. Underarmor is worn under your other equipment (rugby gear, martial arts gear, etc) to prevent abrasion. There is a difference.

True,

Yea I get what you're saying. I used to work in a Nike shop and have a lot of Nike gear myself. If you just look at the material of the Nike pro series versus the other type of plain black nike running tights, the nike pro series material is really thin to the point of indecency (if worn on its own). I know that there are people who wear the tights on their own but I'm just sharing what it's actually meant for. :)

I wear it. No shorts to cover. 

the thinner the material, the better it is. where's the best place to ogle at hot guys in tights? any suggestions?

Cannot share. Now, news spread like fire. Wait you go disturb at them.

• 3 weeks later...
I would like to buy a pair of tights for running and yoga.

May I know are they (see picture) suitable? It looks like swimming trunks to me. Can somebody kindly advise?

o1r8.jpg

• G_M changed the title to Didn't realised my tights ripped after doing squads
  • Guest locked this topic
  • G_M locked, unlocked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.