Male HQ

Pure Bottom

skinnyass

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Very Good and sound better if we just love to be Bottom only ...I ever try to act top for some reason when i fall into someone but eventually i know this is not my preference ...though i can be TOP but it is so wonderful when i being fxxked by a Men..who really know his job well ...i always come without musterbation. That kind of feeling is so wonderful right ! but since my X ..4yrs already i never bound to anyone due i no cruise around only visit for some Massage...hard to find someone really know about it ...u believe i ever encounter doing it about 2 hours ...only once..anyway hope to share experience with anyone interested to chat as friend. text me <<hp num edit out! Moderator >> JACK here

How do you call someone who likes to get fcuked only? There is no kissing, no sucking and no getting sucked. Is he a PURE BOTTOM? Do you find many people like this or is this rare?

A pure fcukee?

So r u the rare one? Opps I mean zero. :P

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

i never had a btm friend before even though i tried to find one. Any pure btm care to be friends?

Most of the time when I try to look for friends, people will usually ask if I'm a top or a bottom. Chances are, we will never get to befriend each other if we're of the same orientation.

Anyway, let's be friends (:

Instagram: vodkabaker

i never had a btm friend before even though i tried to find one. Any pure btm care to be friends?

If u tell me u can hardly find top friends, i can understand. I read from some article that says the ratio of top to btm is about 1:3, or even says, 1:9.

Unless u r an extremely closeted person? Else, very strange that u cant find btm friends.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

• 4 weeks later...

Then is there any PURE Top or PURE F**ker around? :blink:

I have never tried topping anybody. Never. But I am feeling curious about it though, what does it feel like to top?

I think it is odd for a male to not engage in penetrative sex in his life, whether gay or straight. I might just try it one day, when my mood comes, but i doubt it will. But still, I wonder how it feels like.

Anybody willing to describe?

• 2 weeks later...

I have never tried topping anybody. Never. But I am feeling curious about it though, what does it feel like to top?

I think it is odd for a male to not engage in penetrative sex in his life, whether gay or straight. I might just try it one day, when my mood comes, but i doubt it will. But still, I wonder how it feels like.

Anybody willing to describe?

just feel shiok as a top penetrate his bottom, of cos alot of factors..moaning and stuff like this..feel especially good when the bottom contract his muscle as u prowl him :)

• 7 years later...

I identify myself as almost a pure bottom but only because I enjoy receiving gifts and not really giving them. My bf is vers but I don’t really get much out of fucking him, even thought he seems to enjoy it a lot :P I definitely have not, and probably will not, cum from fucking someone. I am still crazy about kissing, armpit licking, nipple play and all that hoohah. 

However I do love bottoming ;) rougher the better. Did some crazy stuff back when I was in university but I kinda mellowed out now haha. 

Perhaps PURE bottom isn’t exactly the right word to describe someone who only wants to be fucked. I am thinking along the lines of “manp*ssy” but that is probably offensive to some lol. 

Edited by hazilyhasty

If the world don't suck we'd all fall off.

i am definitely a pure bottom - love to suck cocks, love to be fucked in my ass, love to have my nipples sucked, love to be hugged and cuddled, loved to have sweet nothing whispered into my ears by my lover, love to drink sperm, love to have spunk splashed all over my face .... now that's what true bottoming is all about.

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/27/2011 at 11:50 PM, fab said:

If u tell me u can hardly find top friends, i can understand. I read from some article that says the ratio of top to btm is about 1:3, or even says, 1:9.

Unless u r an extremely closeted person? Else, very strange that u cant find btm friends.

wow.. i din know there is such stats

so good news for tops as its very easy to get bottoms

haha...

• 3 weeks later...