Male HQ

Urinate After Cum?

Guest curious

Could we urinate straight after we cum?

Cos usually when I do so, I always feel pain in my lower abdomen.

Wonder if its bad to do so..

Dun think it's a problem. Sometimes after jacking-off my morning woody, i'll pee. But it'll take a longer time for the urine to come out since my dick doesn't go down immediately after cumming. And no, i've nvr experienced pain of any sort. Could it've to do with ur bladder?

"You like who you like lah. Who cares if someone likes the other someone because of their race? It's when they hate them. That's the problem."

Orked (acted by Sharifah Amani) in SEPET (2004, directed by Yasmin Ahmad)

Guest nightingale

Some guys can pee immediately after they have cummed. It is amazing. I cannot do that but must wait for at least half an hour before I can urinate properly. This is because when climaxing, the urinary tract narrows itself in order to facilitate the channeling of sperm. Trying to urinate at this point will lead to discomfort. Even after my cock has softened, it will take quite a while before my urinary tract restores to its normal width for channeling off urine. The worst scenario is when you have a bladder full of urine and yet you are excited into having a full erection. That is torture!

• 5 months later...

Ya it's damn difficult to pee freely with an erection . Feels constricted : like the flow rate is blocked !:)

for me, i am able to pee after cummed.... the longest time to wait for it to pee after cummed is ~ 2 mins

I Love staring at guys' bulges & ass cracks in their undies or nylon shorts or biz pants or jeans... Will start to fantasise I am caressing them with my hardon rite inside my undies... Do you ?

Reason why we pee after cumming is due to the body natural way of clearing the semen that might be lodged still.

Its a way of flushing them out.

I dont think so.

Guest ImCumming

Sometime the stream of urine splitted into two when you tried to pee after cum. It can get messy. Anyone have such experience?

Sometime the stream of urine splitted into two when you tried to pee after cum. It can get messy. Anyone have such experience?

I suppose it's just because some cum is still obstructing your urethra.

It disappears after a good pee.

If not, better see a doctor, it might have others causes.

• Guest locked this topic