Male HQ

Do You Want To Fuck Your Friends Boyfriend

Guest should I do it

Guest should I do it

Does anyone have a friend whos boyfriend gets you hard just by looking at him.

My friend (flat mate) has a new boyfriend who is so sexy and has a nice tight ass I so want to fxxk him,

I hear them have sex in his room, I know my friend is a top and I want to be the one fxxking his boyfriend,

Iv seen him walk around the flat in just his underwear he has a hot body nice tight ass and a nice size package, he gets me hard by just looking at him and when they have sex I can hear him moaning and telling my friend to fxxk him harder and deeper, i have wanked off many times hearing him get fxxked

The thing is its stopped me looking for a boyfriend my self as I am obsessed with him, I my self have walked round the flat in just my underwear and I have noticed him checking me out, should I try it on with him or leave well alone

Are you close with your flat-mate? If it is, fxxk his boyfriend and get ready to be called a backstabbing bitch.

If you ain't close with him, it's pretty not good to seduce his boyfriend too. Think of the consequences.

Well, if your flat-mate is a big disgusting bitch, go ahead then.

Image00109.jpg

I'm always running after you.

You are my ideal.

You are me.

if u r only planning to have sex (but not relationship) with him, guess it should be ok.

if u r hoping for a relationship with him, guess u should not expect much from such a promiscious whore.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest Bangkok

Does anyone have a friend whos boyfriend gets you hard just by looking at him.

My friend (flat mate) has a new boyfriend who is so sexy and has a nice tight ass I so want to fxxk him,

I hear them have sex in his room, I know my friend is a top and I want to be the one fxxking his boyfriend,

Iv seen him walk around the flat in just his underwear he has a hot body nice tight ass and a nice size package, he gets me hard by just looking at him and when they have sex I can hear him moaning and telling my friend to fxxk him harder and deeper, i have wanked off many times hearing him get fxxked

The thing is its stopped me looking for a boyfriend my self as I am obsessed with him, I my self have walked round the flat in just my underwear and I have noticed him checking me out, should I try it on with him or leave well alone

So have you f ucked your flatmate's new boyfriend yet? :)

My story: I went shopping in Taka last week and bumped into a friend. I had not met him for many years - a Hi-and-Bye type of friend. I knew him years ago in a gathering. I was attracted to him but he was attached then. He is matured, cute with single eye-lid like a korean or japanese. Well, i would say he looks like 池珍熙 who was famous in the Da Chang Jin TV series. Each time, I saw him with his partner in the gathering, I was kind of jealous. We never keep in touch and however, always bumped into each other in several places (why?). These years, I was switching from one relationship to another and now single again. Now that I met him again, I asked and we exchanged contact number. He was in fact in Taka to wait for his partner to knockoff from work. Yes, still the same partner after all these years. After knowing this, that made me even more yearning for him. We sat down in the cafe for a drink while waiting for his partner. I purposely flirted with him and he just coughed some "dry-laughters" over it. I mentioned that I had nobody to love me and he replied that "I am cute and handsome enough to have admirers forming a queue". When I asked if he will be in the queue too, he just "hahaha ... yeah queue for Hello Kitty." I then proceed: "will you hug me to sleep if I am Hello Kitty toy?". He did not say No but just say "oh yeah, my Mac Hello Kitty are all still hiding in the closet and need to clear them out." He left when his partner arrived. They were catching a movie in orchard cineplex.

My fantasy: Someday, I will take the initiative to call him out just to have sex with him, nothing more. He looks like someone who can cum a lot :whistle: :whistle:

Guest Keefey88

dun bother reading too much in between the lines. There are many cheap flirts out there that would say all sorts of funny things just for fun...

My story: I went shopping in Taka last week and bumped into a friend. I had not met him for many years - a Hi-and-Bye type of friend. I knew him years ago in a gathering. I was attracted to him but he was attached then. He is matured, cute with single eye-lid like a korean or japanese. Well, i would say he looks like 池珍熙 who was famous in the Da Chang Jin TV series. Each time, I saw him with his partner in the gathering, I was kind of jealous. We never keep in touch and however, always bumped into each other in several places (why?). These years, I was switching from one relationship to another and now single again. Now that I met him again, I asked and we exchanged contact number. He was in fact in Taka to wait for his partner to knockoff from work. Yes, still the same partner after all these years. After knowing this, that made me even more yearning for him. We sat down in the cafe for a drink while waiting for his partner. I purposely flirted with him and he just coughed some "dry-laughters" over it. I mentioned that I had nobody to love me and he replied that "I am cute and handsome enough to have admirers forming a queue". When I asked if he will be in the queue too, he just "hahaha ... yeah queue for Hello Kitty." I then proceed: "will you hug me to sleep if I am Hello Kitty toy?". He did not say No but just say "oh yeah, my Mac Hello Kitty are all still hiding in the closet and need to clear them out." He left when his partner arrived. They were catching a movie in orchard cineplex.

My fantasy: Someday, I will take the initiative to call him out just to have sex with him, nothing more. He looks like someone who can cum a lot :whistle: :whistle:

Guest should I do it

Well in the end we did not fxxk but I did make a point of going into my flat mates room as they were at it, I looking shocked said sorry but stayed long enough to see my mates cock deep inside his sweet tight arse

A little later they came out of his room and we laughed about it, me saying is that all my flat mate can give you, I'm surprised you noticed he was in you, as I stood up I grab my cock and walk into my room

So let's see if anything happens in the future

This is interesting.

Unless there has been an invitation for 3some, if not, do you think it's nice to fxxk somebody else's bf?

Based on the your writings, you had the answer in your mind. We turn the tables around. How would you feel if you are your flatmate? Mind you, i am not saying you are not allow to touch him, neither am i urging you to touch him. I support what darkflame has mentioned early: bear the consequences. Once you have your thoughts sort out, then you have the final conclusion. :)

My point regarding this topic is simple and very clear.

If you have enough respect for yourself, you will not steal or take things that do no belong , or meant for you.

Some years ago when I was with my ex- C, it was a period in my life that showed me the very ugly sides of the people we used to know. And friends we used to help.

People couldn't stand the idea that why should and how could one National Sportsman, and a CDO/diver officer, should pair off as a couple and be so happily together.

My friends whom I have known for years, tried to hit on him, and tried to insinuate sex from him.

They can tell him " Its okay what. We can have sex and fun behind his back what. As long we have our fun and he doesnt know, its ok right? "

Similarly, his friends also tried to hit on me when I was alone with them when he was not around. And they said the same smiliar lines to me.

At first, when we (reluctantly) revealed to each other, what really happened, we could not accept what people and especially our close friends could do to us, just for their own selfish sexual gratification. But as we look at them clearer, they unfolded their many ugly sides.

They were friends we used to help when they had relationship problems with their own boyfriends. They were friends who we used to buy clothes and gave them money when they were broke and jobless. They were friends whom we gave a temporary room to stay when they were chased out by their boyfriends or got disowned by their families.

We were together for two half years until he got posted away out station for 3 years.

Looking back, we were meant to meet, as to reveal what kind of "friends" we had all along.

I have met some of my friends' boyfriend , whom I am attracted to. But, a true friend will not hurt another friend's happiness.

He should bless them with happiness and hope they will be happy forever, even thought if he really likes his friend's boyfriend.

If they are meant to be together, lets leave this to Fate's decision.

Thus, I will still say this, If you have enough self respect, you will never never steal or take things away from anyone, may they be your best friends, or a stranger, just for your own selfish gratification.

Guest boy2man

My point regarding this topic is simple and very clear.

If you have enough respect for yourself, you will not steal or take things that do no belong , or meant for you.

Some years ago when I was with my ex- C, it was a period in my life that showed me the very ugly sides of the people we used to know. And friends we used to help.

People couldn't stand the idea that why should and how could one National Sportsman, and a CDO/diver officer, should pair off as a couple and be so happily together.

My friends whom I have known for years, tried to hit on him, and tried to insinuate sex from him.

They can tell him " Its okay what. We can have sex and fun behind his back what. As long we have our fun and he doesnt know, its ok right? "

Similarly, his friends also tried to hit on me when I was alone with them when he was not around. And they said the same smiliar lines to me.

At first, when we (reluctantly) revealed to each other, what really happened, we could not accept what people and especially our close friends could do to us, just for their own selfish sexual gratification. But as we look at them clearer, they unfolded their many ugly sides.

They were friends we used to help when they had relationship problems with their own boyfriends. They were friends who we used to buy clothes and gave them money when they were broke and jobless. They were friends whom we gave a temporary room to stay when they were chased out by their boyfriends or got disowned by their families.

We were together for two half years until he got posted away out station for 3 years.

Looking back, we were meant to meet, as to reveal what kind of "friends" we had all along.

I have met some of my friends' boyfriend , whom I am attracted to. But, a true friend will not hurt another friend's happiness.

He should bless them with happiness and hope they will be happy forever, even thought if he really likes his friend's boyfriend.

If they are meant to be together, lets leave this to Fate's decision.

Thus, I will still say this, If you have enough self respect, you will never never steal or take things away from anyone, may they be your best friends, or a stranger, just for your own selfish gratification.

Thank you TheVisitors for this very clear warning against stealing others' boyfriend - it's invaluable and spoke directly to me.

Guest 池珍熙's NF

Well, since you call him 池珍熙...

get off our backs, u bitch!

I never knew u were so cheap!!! 池珍熙 told me before the movie started , about how you tried to flirt with him. And he had to give u those answers to put u off. You really are such cheap whore.

get your dirty hands off my man.

Get out of our lives. If i ever bump into you again, Im gonna craw your ugly face!

Get your own man, bitch, Stay away from my 池珍熙!

For the others, Im sorry I may sound crass here.. BUT put yourself in my position and see if you can accept such a slut tyring so hard to seduce your man! fxxkIN BITCH!

Guest should I do it

There is another post in here about sniffing guys used underwear

My flat mate and his boyfriend was at it all last night, I went into his room to collect any washing (we take it in turns to do washing) and I picked up his clothes (did not know at the time) but his boxers were soaking wet, they must of been used to wipe up after there night of fun.

The smell of fresh cum was so strong, I did not have to put them close to my face to smell it and my hand is wet after picking them up with a mix of both guys cum.

Must say it did get me hard

There is another post in here about sniffing guys used underwear

My flat mate and his boyfriend was at it all last night, I went into his room to collect any washing (we take it in turns to do washing) and I picked up his clothes (did not know at the time) but his boxers were soaking wet, they must of been used to wipe up after there night of fun.

The smell of fresh cum was so strong, I did not have to put them close to my face to smell it and my hand is wet after picking them up with a mix of both guys cum.

Must say it did get me hard

Wow... you smelt their strong cum stains on boxers? How did you know it was a mix of both guys' cum?

Guest should I do it

Wow... you smelt their strong cum stains on boxers? How did you know it was a mix of both guys' cum?

Was to much just to be one guys, plus it made me so turned on they now have my cum mixed in with both of there cum, I just had to wrap the underwear round my cock and jack off, felt strange but hot feeling the wet underwear on my cock and the smell of there cum as I jacked off, then using the underwear to wipe up my own cum after

Was to much just to be one guys, plus it made me so turned on they now have my cum mixed in with both of there cum, I just had to wrap the underwear round my cock and jack off, felt strange but hot feeling the wet underwear on my cock and the smell of there cum as I jacked off, then using the underwear to wipe up my own cum after

Oh man... three hot guys' cum stains on one underwear... looks like you are lusting after the hot ass and wanting a threesome. Hearing them go at it all night long just turns you on, am I right? You can't wait any longer, you need some action soon...

Guest should I do it

So in need to fxxk suck be sucked I'm off to Tantric tonight to find my victim, just hope he is ready for a night of hot sex and be have his hole pounded till he cannot take my thick cock anymore,

Miss the times I had when I lived in the USA group sex, (safe) the guys taking turns bouncing up and down on my cock while iv got 2 cocks in my mouth

So in need to fxxk suck be sucked I'm off to Tantric tonight to find my victim, just hope he is ready for a night of hot sex and be have his hole pounded till he cannot take my thick cock anymore,

Miss the times I had when I lived in the USA group sex, (safe) the guys taking turns bouncing up and down on my cock while iv got 2 cocks in my mouth

No need, just look in this thread to find your victim.

Scroll for the profile of a btm guy who has a face pic, PM him and see if he's willing or not.

Sure willing one la.

Guest Troy17

Yummy guys are always an fantasizes sex object regardless they are ur frens , strangers or frens' bf. But end of day keep the fantasy to urself & total hands off on frens' bfs

Guest boy2man

Reading this post did make me hard. LOL...

Guest should I do it

Troy17, Yes i do agree I would not try it on but would of been nice

Boytoman, I'm still hard and I'm at work trying for it not to show, if anyone in Tantric tonight just look out for the 26 year old white guy, American accent, long ish blond hair, tight blue jeans, tight black top, with a raging hard cock showing through his jeans.

Come say hi or just come up and squeeze my bulge

Guest boy2man

Boytoman, I'm still hard and I'm at work trying for it not to show, if anyone in Tantric tonight just look out for the 26 year old white guy, American accent, long ish blond hair, tight blue jeans, tight black top, with a raging hard cock showing through his jeans.

I'll give others a chance... haa...

U sir, there are so many bottom boys (me included) our there looking for relationship on Blowing Wind thread as well as on Trevvy thread, but so few Tops reply to their threads. Why not go and find urself a bottom boyfren? Tops that want to commit are so rare in this circle u know.

• 1 year later...
Guest Guest

Got to know 2 hot attached guys lately and am thinking of f**king the btm guy.

The btm guy is lean, muscled and cute, 30 this year.

When they have sex in their room, I can hear the moans, grunts and slapping sounds...

Got to know 2 hot attached guys lately and am thinking of f**king the btm guy.

The btm guy is lean, muscled and cute, 30 this year.

When they have sex in their room, I can hear the moans, grunts and slapping sounds...

U stay the same hse as them? How come u can hear them having sex?

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Spend time counting your blessings,

not airing your complaints.

Guest Guest

I never knew u were so cheap!!! 池珍熙 told me before the movie started , about how you tried to flirt with him. And he had to give u those answers to put u off. You really are such cheap whore.

Get out of our lives. If i ever bump into you again, Im gonna craw your ugly face!

For the others, Im sorry I may sound crass here.. BUT put yourself in my position and see if you can accept such a slut tyring so hard to seduce your man! fxxkIN BITCH!

Wow, you're very fierce! :twisted:

Fellow tenants...

Ur tenants so hot, having sex so "openly" and dun scare pple hear.

Edited by alien

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Spend time counting your blessings,

not airing your complaints.

Guest Guest

Lol I thought this post was interesting, though it's authenticity can't be verified. Still, it serves as a reminder to us while sharing our experiences here. The forum is open to all, anyone can be reading what we type here.

In any case, I would be happy for my bf if someone finds him a good catch. If I were worried about my bf being snatched away, clearly that'll indicate a lack of trust and stability in our relationship.

do the crime, face the time .

Be resposnsible for the consequences of your action.

Bu t i do hope things turn our fine , like a hot threesome , with double penetration for the bottom, and hot creampies galore.

good luck to you.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Guest

Ur tenants so hot, having sex so "openly" and dun scare pple hear.

Not openly la... They do it in their room, it's just that their room is next to mine and the walls are thin.

• Guest locked this topic