Male HQ

Breakups (Bitter Or Civil)

Guest Confused

Guest Confused

Boys

I always tend to have very dramatic breakups which end up extremely ugly and awkward. Naturally, me and my exes are now friends anymore. Care to share how your relationship with your exes went?

Guest chubby4chubby

Not friends anymore, I mean.

It means its real emotional love......love and hate is a fine line. Real love....over rides logic. Unless the love is gone..then...u can be friends again...otherwise..the pain will always be there..

Speaking from my own experience..

Can never see how exes who betrayed me can possibly be friends...maybe can be hi bye friends but even that, I'd safe my breath or effort.

Both my exes told me, we were very different individuals, incompatible.... and lied to me, cheated etc.

Now, analyzing this, no point of being friends with people whom have no common interest, lack integrity or honesty.

Some people are just not worth our friendship since they had something more than friendship to start with and yet they chose

to throw it all away. I always believe in the saying "you're either with me or against me". All or nothing. Just my opinion anyways.

Guest boy2man

I believe that should a breakup of a relationship be inevitable, the best is for both parties to work at maintaining a friendship. What's the point of a bitter or acrimonious breakup? Life is too short for mutual recrimination, fault-finding and pushing blame. Let all of us find the strength to accept circumstances with maturity, alacrity and understanding.

best to be practical

not possible to be friends after a split, it would be better not to get in each others' way, or life. move on and seek your own happiness.

maybe more kind to do that instead of giving each other false hope of reconciliation.

at least these are my opinions

:ph34r:

• Confucius says: man who masturbates without tenga takes matter into his own hands.
  • The woman sat next to me on the train is writing a text on her iPhone. It's all underlined with the squiggly red line. Illiterate cunt.
  • Singapore's '白制服' 的官: 只准州官放火 | 不准百姓点灯
  • The Gynecologist - A lesbian went to the gynecologist one day, and as the doctor is examining her, he remarked, "My, aren't we clean today." "Yeah," replied the lesbian, "I have a woman who comes in twice a week."

best to be practical

not possible to be friends after a split, it would be better not to get in each others' way, or life. move on and seek your own happiness.

maybe more kind to do that instead of giving each other false hope of reconciliation.

at least these are my opinions

:ph34r:

I agree. Initially after the break up, you need space and time apart from each other to heal the pain and move on. It is up to you to make it bitter or civil, but to me, it is better never to burn bridges. Just tell the ex you need some time alone from him, and he needs to respect the space.

Love. 

• Guest locked this topic