Male HQ

Help To Find Restaurant For Gathering

travelite

need to turnaround things pretty fast...

have got the usual christmas / yr end outing with colleagues

suggested few places like christmas buffet at hotel.

personally dont think those buffet are value for money. yes i dont have a preference for buffet.

time for me to counteroffer...

now looking for places that serve ala carte food, and allow us to hang arund for a couple of hours (thats what gathering is all about).

of cos, the price should be within budget. Talking abt <50 per pax

any suggestion guys?

for 50 per pax for dinner, it will be hard to find a place for you to stay a few hours...

location wise, i can suggest the Vivo city, some resturants face the sea and sentosa. as for food wise not that sure...

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

Is it a lunch?

I know a cool place just newly renovated, and they revamped the menu. Price is reasonable and food quite value for money. You should call in advance to state your group size. Restaurant name is Charcoal (tel: 63382769) located at The Treasury on High Street. Serves a la carte as well as set lunches and dinner. You can call to find out more. Am not from Charcoal but got to know it thru the person who helped them.

thanks the BW guys for the suggestions.

as for myself, in the end, still go for the "well proven path"

ie buffet at hotel...

food not that good but the good thing is that it allows the group to hang around the premise for the whole evening, where we held the gift exchange and photo shots...so forth

in other sit in restaurants, we might have to contend with the prying eyes of the waiters/ waitress who cant wait to see that u finish the food fast and quickly turnaround the table for the next customer

• Guest locked this topic