Male HQ

Greedy?

luke84

was in chat room then this guy i rejected last time keep talking to me, wanting to meet up, be my friend and want to be attached (ya chaser la)

i was like.. ok, should grab hold of every opportunity.

then he told me he has a Girlfriend.. What the...

so ok fine, he's bi and I accepted it, we can still be friends.

but i told him that nothing sexual will happened cause I do not do it with guys who are attached. I dun wanna be a reason for any form of disputes or breakups, but meet ups and doing activities together is fine with me.

Then he kept quiet, now he told me he actually have a Didi whom he is sexually involved with, and he is very sad that this Didi is seeing someone special and not contacting him. Then he complaints he really like the Didi very much.

I was like. dun be greedy, stop trying to have the best of both world especially when one party has given her love to you.

what's your opinion on this? my impression for Bi isn't really great but this really makes it worse...

Guest bak kwa

Since u asked for advice... be prepared.

In the land of bak kwa , not everyone can be MEI ZHEN XIANG.

U are lucky pp want ZHU ROU XIANG.

Just take it. :rolleyes:

Since u asked for advice... be prepared.

In the land of bak kwa , not everyone can be MEI ZHEN XIANG.

U are lucky pp want ZHU ROU XIANG.

Just take it. :rolleyes:

Horrible advice.

Just because you're of a certain size or appearance, it honestly doesn't mean that you have to compromise yourself for that. I honestly wish people would stop trolling around here :rolleyes:

"The two of us are living in the same era, believing in the same future

Yesterday’s tears and today’s smiles will stay true

We’ve experienced the same pain, we’ve gathered the same kindness

And we’ll turn them into the strength to live on tomorrow"

progress - ayumi hamasaki

Guest watermelon

Horrible advice.

Just because you're of a certain size or appearance, it honestly doesn't mean that you have to compromise yourself for that. I honestly wish people would stop trolling around here :rolleyes:

He asked for advice, and Anustasia gave him some.

As for you, I didnt see you offering any advice, but to share that he trolls?

:rolleyes:

Now, for the threadstarter, you sounded like you already know what to do.

So go with your gut feel.

Reject him if you dont want to play second or third base.

He asked for advice, and Anustasia gave him some.

As for you, I didnt see you offering any advice, but to share that he trolls?

:rolleyes:

so u feel that such an "advice" is appropriate and would help the thread starter? :rolleyes:

btw his fake guest name was clearly "bak kwa" and not "Anustasia"

anyway, I don't have advice to give & I wouldn't comment here anyway, if not for that certain piece of advice.

"The two of us are living in the same era, believing in the same future

Yesterday’s tears and today’s smiles will stay true

We’ve experienced the same pain, we’ve gathered the same kindness

And we’ll turn them into the strength to live on tomorrow"

progress - ayumi hamasaki

was in chat room then this guy i rejected last time keep talking to me, wanting to meet up, be my friend and want to be attached (ya chaser la)

i was like.. ok, should grab hold of every opportunity.

then he told me he has a Girlfriend.. What the...

so ok fine, he's bi and I accepted it, we can still be friends.

but i told him that nothing sexual will happened cause I do not do it with guys who are attached. I dun wanna be a reason for any form of disputes or breakups, but meet ups and doing activities together is fine with me.

Then he kept quiet, now he told me he actually have a Didi whom he is sexually involved with, and he is very sad that this Didi is seeing someone special and not contacting him. Then he complaints he really like the Didi very much.

I was like. dun be greedy, stop trying to have the best of both world especially when one party has given her love to you.

what's your opinion on this? my impression for Bi isn't really great but this really makes it worse...

he is only your chatroom acquaintance and not even a friend yet and from your own description, he is not exactly the kind of friend your are seeking.

so, don't think you'll even feel bad for dropping him, whats there to consider???

don't know why you even bother to seek opinion here

Edited by Anderson

he is only your chatroom acquaintance and not even a friend yet and from your own description, he is not exactly the kind of friend your are seeking.

so, don't think you'll even feel bad for dropping him, whats there to consider???

don't know why you even bother to seek opinion here

ok. thanks guys for all the feedback.

I do not think just because i'm a chub, i'm should be grateful that people choose me. It is indeed true that chub is not welcome as much as a good build guy, but well, I still have my rights to choosing friends i wish to made. So ya, bak kwa, thanks for the response nonetheless.

Despite against the norm, i do try to make more friends if possible and I do consider befriending this guy as he sounded decent.

actually the purpose of this post is just wish to hear your views on Bisexual,but maybe it's not a really good topic i guess.

thanks all for the feedback

Edited by luke84

• Guest locked this topic