Male HQ

Massage At Hm

aka

hi i am a new masseur.young.one hr swedish massage 40.my no is.94578013

i am open daily 12-9pm.located at woodlands dr 72.private residence.walking distance from admiralty mrt.no feeder just walk.

quiet place.guaranteed privacy.you will be relaxed.

drop me an sms 94578013.

Guest was sceptical

How was his massage,? Why the pic got no head? Scary leh

was quite sceptical as well but i checked all the threads and realised that the location and place was different and the pic is different.

was met at the side gate of condo in woodlands.

massage was okay.there is no attached bathroom but the bathroom is right opposite the massage room so there was not much a fuss.

and there's spc.....too.it's a big one.

Guest curious

was quite sceptical as well but i checked all the threads and realised that the location and place was different and the pic is different.

was met at the side gate of condo in woodlands.

massage was okay.there is no attached bathroom but the bathroom is right opposite the massage room so there was not much a fuss.

and there's spc.....too.it's a big one.

Was done in the condo or HDB flats nearby?

What is spc?

Guest Ric.guy

The same moder fker cheater frm woodlands is back ! Guys , u would probably end up waiting n waiting for him to reply for his exact address . Beware . He would probably be laughing seeing u standing or waiting N worse still gives u a wrong unit number!!!

The same moder fker cheater frm woodlands is back ! Guys , u would probably end up waiting n waiting for him to reply for his exact address . Beware . He would probably be laughing seeing u standing or waiting N worse still gives u a wrong unit number!!!

Yes wat Ric.guy said was very true, I had booked an appointment with him and was told his place is blk 19 Woodsvale condo. waited at the security post for an hour, sms him when i arrived - no reply, called him few times, phone rang n he either not answered or rejected my calls.

could it be he is selective of his customer, so if he see that you are not his type, he just don't bother to show up?

its so strange that he cannot provide an address for you to go to but instead offer to wait for you somewhere.

all other home based massuers provide addressse when they accept your booking.

could it be he is selective of his customer, so if he see that you are not his type, he just don't bother to show up?

its so strange that he cannot provide an address for you to go to but instead offer to wait for you somewhere.

all other home based massuers provide addressse when they accept your booking.

i had a massage.