Male HQ

Underlying Reason For Having Gay Massage

Guest Guest

What's the underlying reason to go for full body massage at a gay spa or massage centre?

I think the main reason is to have the feeling of love or affection from the massuer, through his strokes over the body.

One massuer who served me when I was in Hong Kong told me that he found "ang mohs" in particular, do not like hard strokes massage. He had encountered many of such customers who asked him to massage very gently, like carrassing their body slowly and sensually, which he found it so boring and so difficult for the time to pass.

I think for those who already have a relationship with someone would probably not be attracted to massage, since he already get a lot of affection and love from the partner.

A gay friend told me before that at a point in time when he was deeply in love and had a steady relationship with a China boy, he actually stopped patronising gay massage.

For someone like me, who long for a lot of affection and tender loving care, cannot help it but to turn to gay massage to get them. But every time after the massage, I feel very empty because I know I can never get real affection from the massuer - it's like the song 激情过后from 张清芳that says 在激情过后,我空虚不已。It's just a momentary happiness which doesn't last.

I loved to go for a good massage. One of the main reason for having a massage is to relax and maybe sensual massage can be both relaxing and erotci to some. All of us hve diff needs when come to massage. Some are looking for young gld looking guys to pamper them and most likely will ask for extras. Some like mature guys to pamper them. Some just wanted to cure some problem and some just wanted to past time. It is not true that when you are in a relationship, you won't go for massage. I do but I dont ask for extras or visit those sleazy places which I know massage is just an excuse to provide other services. I usually go for proper massage places or homebased that I know are well qualified to provide good massage. Sometimes I like to talk to someone when i am stressed so a good understanding masseur will definitely help to lend a sympathetic ear during that hour of massage. I find that useful too. But I will make sure that masseur is matured enough to keep our conversation confidential(usually a home based masseur that i can communicate with). I won't go to those massage places to take to masseurs about my problem though...

You asked around, I am sure all of us will have different reasons for going for a massage.

Initially i thought that guys who go for gay massage are those desperate, ugly old men who can't find sex or at least sex with good-looking men, that was the main reason why i was very resistant to the idea of patronising a gay massage parlor when i was in BKK with my friends. But my bestie insisted to give it a shot and i went ahead reluctantly. Wow i couldn't be more wrong, and i was stunned to realize that my pre-conceived notion that only lecherous old men engage the services of massage boys was just a very simplistic annd distorted stereotype. When i visited Hero with my friends, we were astonished to see a group of relagtively well-build and good-looking customers there (most likely dragon-boaters from Singapore. Some of them were even better looking than the massage boys to the extent that my man-crazy friends were drooling like mad.

So my friend came up with the theory that while it is easy for the gorgeous hunks to find sex in saunas, clubs, social websites..., alot of them simply do not want to go through the hassle of cruising, not to mention the possibility of rejections even for the good-lookers. Massage provides an alternative for people who wants to save time and ensure that they get their desired types. Another thing is that massage is essentially different from normal intercourse with the enjoyment and pleasure derived from the very sensual strokes which can be immensely gratifying and relaxing. For me, im quite passive in bed and its just not me to provide pleasure to the other party and this can be quite a turn-off to the partners involved as im sure if u find a sex date from a sauna or elsewhere, he will expect you to service him in a way or the other or at least be a mutual kind of thing. But sometimes we just want to receive, bpampered and not have to other bother if the other party is satisfied with your performance or offering. BY THE WAY im replying based on the assumption that the thread starter was refering to those gay massage with extras.

Edited by Rafa87

Whether it's massages, facials or even hair spa treatments, the basic idea is to be pampered hand and foot. For massage where my body is touched by another person, being gay, I do not feel comfortable having a woman touch my body. But that's just a personal preference. So male massage centers serves that need.

Going to those massage centers which is reputed to provide 'extra srvice' depends on our sexual needs, very divorced from the basic idea of being pampered, the massage is merely incidental to the sexual service.

Guest brother_allan

I don't specify gay massage, I just want a male masseur, he can be str8 for all I care.

More comfortable getting massaged in the nude by another guy.

I also go for male masseurs only as i am only comfortable with them whether they are straight/gay. Whenever I go for massage, I always get a hard-on. Even when I am not thinking of anything erotic. I guess guys are ok with other guys having a hard-on. I will be very embarrassed in front of a lady having a stiffy. My Initial few massages were done by ladies and I am just too stressed controlling my brother not to be naughty. Instead of feeling more relax during the massage, I get more tensed. Hahaha!!! Defeat the purpose of going for a massage in the first place.

Come on you go there bec you want an" experience"

and you select a maasuer becyou see gay

heck, I am sure it goes beyond mere relaxation - it is thethrilee - the " shiokness " that you are looking fir!!

Come on you go there bec you want an" experience"

and you select a maasuer becyou see gay

heck, I am sure it goes beyond mere relaxation - it is thethrilee - the " shiokness " that you are looking fir!!

True. I find that when my cock is hard then my skin become very sensitive to touch. But I am very choosy before my cock can get hard.

So far only in China or Thailand when I can see and choose the masseur that turn me on, then it is fun.

It feels like 2 whole hours of foreplay. They also massage my hole when they see me spread my legs. But I prefer not to get fxxked by them because they will usually try to conserve their energy that they need to provide massage everyday. whereas I need a very vigorous hard fxxk that only the horny tops at the saunas can deliver. But these tops only want to pull off my towel, press me down on the bed and bang me.

Sometimes after a tiring good fxxk I am dead tired and my muscles ache from all those difficult poses that the top forced me into, I'll not even shower but go straight to massage. After all that manhandling, I want to be lazy and pampered. Even if my hole is still wet and sore from all that fxxking, the masseur will clean it and apply some cooling mint lotion to soothe it. Where else can one be so relaxed and expose one's used sore hole for pampering without feeling shy?

A soothing massage really felt very good after a hard vigorous fxxk. No top would bother to stay to cuddle and pamper me after he had his fun. Only a gay masseur will understand that I am a bottom and what anal sex I just had and how the top manhandled me.

• Guest locked this topic