Male HQ

Cheverolet Cruze

botaklover

buy nissan juke or qashqai. these 2 models very much fit our gay look.

How come these 2 nissan models fit our gay look? I always wondering majority gay who own a car, which model wld they usually drive?

nissan qashqai is a crossover, not too big like suv, not too small and its look sleek for a hatchback.

nissan juke is funky and cool.

both fit for the gays

went test drive before, nice car design and interior, but really no power in the engine side.

In short you are paying for the looks. For that you can look at Kia Creato or Hyundai i45.

hi, thanks for sharing, actually still under consideration as the coe are still so high, so will takes time before actual buying. anyway tks again and hope to hear from more user on their comments on this car :)

I agreed with oralb.

Test drive a vehicle before deciding to buy is very very essential, unless you simply do not care about performance, fuel efficiency (instalments are fixed, fuel prices are not) and only go for outlook.

As you will be the owner/driver, you must like/love it before you sign on the line. :)

Edited by thorzguy

went test drive before, nice car design and interior, but really no power in the engine side.

In short you are paying for the looks. For that you can look at Kia Creato or Hyundai i45.

I thought recently they have facelifted the Cruze? And engine become not so underpower?! Actually if compared the design of Cruze with Forte and i45, i find Forte and i45 looks much nicer lor.

• Guest locked this topic